It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by charter

Originally posted by sleeper

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Governments are terrified of the aliens----should they tell that to the people?

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

Proof----not going to happen---------------for awhile.

are aliens real or not?
WANKER

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

That is only one reason governments don’t talk about extraterrestrials; they don’t know what they are and have zero ability to defend against them.

What government is going to admit they are inferior? Really inferior, like an ant against an elephant.

Aliens are not here to do harm----if they were a snap of the finger would eliminate all life on this planet.

are aliens real or not?
They obviusly are when you look at what you think something is not as it seams you try and dodge the alternative dessition another suggestion from tge passage 'im as as wil be' just ask you self why not why are we scared to think of the beond its like an erection please take this post seriously and delve deep down into your mind to think this through

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by strey

are aliens real or not?
They obviusly are when you look at what you think something is not as it seams you try and dodge the alternative dessition another suggestion from tge passage 'im as as wil be' just ask you self why not why are we scared to think of the beond its like an erection please take this post seriously and delve deep down into your mind to think this through
AND NOW THAT TIT HEAD THAT HAS GUST SENDT THAT REPLAY IS A GEECK AND A G HEAD

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
We are also aleans we are extra turestrials we also live in the unviverse we kill we hunt we are wild beasts at heart but only smuthered in cotton wool!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathboy

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
and john man is a dick head and his mans is good in bed

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
i ment mams good in bed and that aline # has got to ur head and stop smokin crake u crack heads put all ur mams # smells nice

link   

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?
there are people that are not takeing this as serious as i first thought shall we boot him or give him anouther chance what are we what are our instincts??? why why why the question of life why are we liviving are we just a test whats going on with this rrrr it hurts my brain to think soo deeply does yoiurs?

link   

are aliens real or not?

this is the site maneger if you keep posting stuff like this i will have to kick you off

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?
there are people that are not takeing this as serious as i first thought shall we boot him or give him anouther chance what are we what are our instincts??? why why why the question of life why are we liviving are we just a test whats going on with this rrrr it hurts my brain to think soo deeply does yoiurs?
well thats me for the day why are we not alloud to express our human emotions in the word ov life the word we use always why is it so bad to say penis or cock or dope or coke im doing acid smack crack coke and smokeinf dope does that alter my mind no! will warmer suck a fat cock

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonman7657

are aliens real or not?

this is the site maneger if you keep posting stuff like this i will have to kick you off
jonman has a small willy

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?
just stop been stupped and be saeass about the green man from outa stop and find another race consendin to outa space to find anoth race iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?
well thats me for the day why are we not alloud to express our human emotions in the word ov life the word we use always why is it so bad to say penis or cock or dope or coke im doing acid smack crack coke and smokeinf dope does that alter my mind no! will warmer suck a fat cock

u r a sick gay and silly fat boy gorege

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?
just stop been stupped and be saeass about the green man from outa stop and find another race consendin to outa space to find anoth race iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hay ya ha ya that stuff is rubbish ya man the green man r fing arsome i got rapet up the bum by them it feet fing asome i yelled like a b*tch iiiiiiiiiii

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonman7657

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?

u r a sick gay and silly fat boy gorege
Sex is a wonderfull and alians ar better

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

are aliens real or not?
what is all that about?
hay ya ha ya that stuff is rubbish ya man the green man r fing arsome i got rapet up the bum by them it feet fing asome i yelled like a b*tch iiiiiiiiiii
see ya lata bum boys love ya bums

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I am curious about this.
Would this be an occasional thing they would do? Like sit down (intrude) at your table in a restaurant, appearing completely human, yet saying things that are somewhat otherwordly, maybe even being so blunt as to say they are not from here. Would they just have normal chit -chat, or say things that drop hints?

They wouldn’t drop hints, that’s against protocol, if they met with you in that manner it would be to give you some advice or direction-----it may sound like chit-chat but they transmit information directly into your subconscious mind----subliminally

Or could an ET take on a more permanant position in someone's llife, appearing human, eating, sleeping, having a normal job, and even marry and have children with that person / human ? And you would never even know it . Or would you ?

Yes, and you would never know it-----suspect it maybe

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by necromancer9
Hello and good day to you. I, with all seriousness would like to know if your ET friends have ever told you of a planet galaxies from here that is completely absent of light except for a point with a two mile radius.

There is lots of interesting stuff out there----and I’m not talking about the universe I’m talking about this board

Are you asking about a black hole?

If they have described such a planet to you then could you explain in detail what one would see if they were in the diameter of light. I repeat this is not meant to trick anyone or to make light of anyone. Sincerely, Necromancer 9

They haven’t explained any such thing to me but I was once on stage during a play in school and a diameter of light shown down on me----but we called it a stage light

I’m not trying to be a smart a-ss but sometimes it just comes natural

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sleeper,

This is a fascinating thread. I guess I could be described as a 'believer', though I also possess a healthy amount of scepticism - I think that you have to nowadays, faced as you are with the deluge of hoaxes, rumours and conspiracy theories that have spread with ferocious speed since the emergence of the Internet.

I have many thoughts and views on the subject of life on this planet, but it would take me a lifetime to explain and share them all. Suffice to say, I have never wholeheartedly accepted what religion has endeavoured to force us to believe - that the earth and stars were created in a single moment by a single being of unimaginable power.

Indeed, by it's very nature, Religion is self-contradictory. It teaches us that 'God' has no measure of time or space - everything is and always has been for him. If that was the case, why do we live finite lives? Why are we isolated by distance? If our only way of overcoming our isolation is through the applicance of science to create new technologies (think FTL travel) or medicine, then surely Science is proving more useful to us than Religion ever did.

As you say, we are a complex species living in a complex world. Man has traditionally been egotistical, convinced that we live in the center of the Universe and that God is almost obsessed with the short lives of every one of us billion humans, and every small act we do. I have always found this hard to believe, but have instinctively felt that we are a small part of a much bigger picture - a picture we can't always see, hear or feel. There have been huge leaps and transitions in society over the years which have never been fully explained; sudden advances, fires which seemed to ignite without a spark. In a way, everything you say explains it all.

Is it true? I don't know. What I do know is that even if you have made it up, it has certainly opened some of our minds to the possibility of thinking a little outside the box - and that's always a good thing.

Gaz

[edit on 27-2-2006 by elgaz]

[edit on 27-2-2006 by elgaz]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, Are you saying that ET would have the same physiology as a human? If so, wouldn't the practicalities of everyday life get him exposed eventually? Wouldn't he have to take a physical to get a job, etc.?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join