It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Sleeper,

First of all, thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us!

My pleasure

I have seen several ufo's during my lifetime. I'm 51, by the way, which is young in today's terms. Most importantly, I feel young and alot wiser than ever. Enough about me...

If you have seen one up close than you have been inside----and that is one heck of a ride----if they let you remember any of it.

I am wondering Sleeper what ET thinks about our music. Are they impressed or satisfied with our abilities? Which of our artforms do they like the best?

There is a lot of verity in music on this planet and a number of ETs from across the galaxy here, however we are in a primitive state of being and our tastes are much different-----I don’t recall hearing elevator music while going up

Do they understand our sense of humor? Do they understand irony? What do they think is funny?

They understand humor and irony and to them everything is funny-----nevertheless their innocent laughter can cause fear-----have you ever laughed at an animal-----they don’t get it and become afraid

What do they think of our emotionality? Do they share our emotional pain in any way? Do they admire and/or applaud any of our emotions like love, anger, jealousy?

They are helping us with are erratic emotional problems

They empathize with us

They admire love, despise anger and loathe jealousy

Are humans in a reincarnation type situation where we keep working at each life until we get it right and then move on to the next level?

Yes

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Why do you think that ET needs to make some experiences so scary that they can seem like a nightmare?

That is the only way to get some peoples’ attention

But much of the fear is unwarranted----humans tend to fear many things for little reason----that's why many of us are here-----to work on that

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thank you Observer for reminding me of a another question I have for Sleeper regarding ET.

Does ET harvest human hormones like adrenaline? Why do they abduct and scare the hell out of humans if they don't have to? Why not just keep the abductee unconscious? They would certainly be alot easier to deal with in that state. They are monitoring something about us with the abductions - what is it?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

But much of the fear is unwarranted----humans tend to fear many things for little reason----that's why many of us are here-----to work on that

Getting their attention is one thing. But what about really messing them up with all the probes and raping them and awful stuff like that. That's going a little beyond attention grabbing isn't it?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
hey sleeper, its too late now, but in the future, here is a "best practices" for hoaxing, just substitute space traveller for time traveller

www.idlewords.com...

Act like you don't care whether people believe you
check, good work so far

Don't be afraid to make wooly predictions
check, very wooly story

Read up on your physics
X pixie dust ? magnetic wave ? you should have gone with simple anti-gravity propulsion

Cover Your A$$
X you left lots of holes, doubt. You should have started from the beginning, or had a better explanation why you have no details, like a memory wipe ala MIB

Apocalypse, baby!
X you should have stated they are going to eliminate us in 2012. That would have been a nice touch

Dazzle 'em with details
XXX needs improvement

Know your audience
X - you left the believers with no meat to chew on

Watch out for paradox
N/A

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thank you Observer for reminding me of a another question I have for Sleeper regarding ET.

Does ET harvest human hormones like adrenaline?

ET human helpers do the harvesting of biological material

Why do they abduct and scare the hell out of humans if they don't have to?

Good question

Why not just keep the abductee unconscious? They would certainly be alot easier to deal with in that state.

They do in many circumstances but sometimes they need them to be conscious----for psychological acrobatics that they will be put through

They are monitoring something about us with the abductions - what is it?

It varies with each individual; it could be a health issue, a learning experience, a kick in the butt, a reunion of some kind or simply a pleasure ride, a treat

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Getting their attention is one thing. But what about really messing them up with all the probes and raping them and awful stuff like that. That's going a little beyond attention grabbing isn't it?

You are getting only one side of the story when some abductees tell it----have you met any humans that don’t exaggerate a little or a lot?

No one gets raped in the literal meaning of the word-----sex happens during some encounters for the purpose of hybrids or other population enhancing basis----the individual may or may not agree to what is happening but it’s not rape in the sense that they are being violated and abused----it’s done for a reason and they have been doing it that way forever

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tell us more about what they are like. You say they think everything is funny. Fox example, what did you see them laugh at? Do they laugh with or at each other in front of you? Do they laugh at you?

Is ET all "sweetness and light" or do they exhibit a bad side? How could they allow innocent victims to suffer? For example, the torture and murder of a young child should be pretty hard to sit through - how could they allow that to happen? If they want to help us all out, why not brain scan everybody and cull the psychopaths for us?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey sleeper, its too late now, but in the future, here is a "best practices" for hoaxing, just substitute space traveller for time traveller

www.idlewords.com...

Act like you don't care whether people believe you
check, good work so far

Don't be afraid to make wooly predictions
check, very wooly story

Read up on your physics
X pixie dust ? magnetic wave ? you should have gone with simple anti-gravity propulsion

Cover Your A$$
X you left lots of holes, doubt. You should have started from the beginning, or had a better explanation why you have no details, like a memory wipe ala MIB

Apocalypse, baby!
X you should have stated they are going to eliminate us in 2012. That would have been a nice touch

Dazzle 'em with details
XXX needs improvement

Know your audience
X - you left the believers with no meat to chew on

Watch out for paradox
N/A

Thanks for the report card----and your reward for doing so is that someday even you will know I was telling the truth

No intentional paradox in my story, however I’m only human, and humans are the essence of paradox

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Tell us more about what they are like. You say they think everything is funny. Fox example, what did you see them laugh at? Do they laugh with or at each other in front of you? Do they laugh at you?

They have no reason to be gloom, they know who they are and their lives are near perfect if not perfect.

To them everything is amusing----like drill instructors they put on a mean face for the recruits but back at the office they joke with each other

They laugh at me but not as much as many humans who read this thread

Is ET all "sweetness and light" or do they exhibit a bad side?

They can be sweet and cuddly but also your worst nightmare----talk about two-faced

How could they allow innocent victims to suffer? For example, the torture and murder of a young child should be pretty hard to sit through - how could they allow that to happen?

They see the big picture and know that all pain and suffering is temporary----do we go off the deep end every time a child falls and scrapes his knee? Some children act as if it’s the end of the world especially if there is blood.

If they want to help us all out, why not brain scan everybody and cull the psychopaths for us?

This is not that kind of planet on this planet pain, fear, terror, and psychopaths are part of the program----it’s an incentive to keep us moving forward and keeping our nose clean

Everyone will die it’s the only way to get to the next level----up or down.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My first post here at ATS, I arrive amazed and humbled by the many brilliant minds/intellects I've witnessed (figuratively speaking). Sleeper, you might say you've inspired my first post, this message board or any other. The Serpo fiasco brought me to ATS, accidentally, don't remember what brought me to Serpo, but I'm sure happy to have found ATS.
Your story/experiences/beliefs/etc., and more importantly your telling of it/them, is masterful! They say brevity is the soul of wit, and you sure took that piece of philosophy to heart. For all I know it's a complete fantasy. However if we all find that it is, it won't break my heart, don't think I'll even feel insulted. If it is you're a "twisted" brilliant mind - nuff said on that.
To Wilbur (the only post name I specifically remember because I thought Mr. Ed would have had a little more class and tolerance responding to this thread) and the others that feverishly tried to debunk Sleeper with considerably less "proof" via credibility than Sleeper has (an opinion I'm aware, albeit an educated one), allow me to offer this: it seems to me that ATS doesn't attract a majority of lost souls you so gallantly (though childishly) offer/claim to want to protect from Sleeper and those who post like him. Most of us here (I presume) are big boys and girls who neither want, need, or desire your protection. Your tirades are (at least to me) an unwelcome and time consuming diversion from the brilliant/interesting and well thought out questions and responses on this thread (true/real/made-up/fantasy or not). Also your abnormal fear of reprisal for bad spelling/grammar was nearly equal to your fear of Sleeper!? Take a lesson then from Sleeper - confidence in your beliefs, manners, and tone carry a great deal of weight and appeal to intelligent others - making "you" decidedly worth listening to. Hooked on Phonics, dictionaries, and "Spelling For Dummies" might offer many a great deal more confidence prior to their next post.
Sleeper, I'm all eyes, great stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sleeper, my first question to you:
paraphrased somewhat from your own words "you're better off not knowing this, it may interfere with your life here". Do you state this and then tell us/answer questions because you believe most here at ATS can "handle" the revelations you offer? If not I would believe your only other objective here is entertainment, selfish or for everyone. Also would you mind listing the books you have authored (U2U if you prefer) Many thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
[edit on 2/23/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAriaTake a lesson then from Sleeper - confidence in your beliefs, manners, and tone carry a great deal of weight and appeal to intelligent others - making "you" decidedly worth listening to.

You mean like this?

Speaking of your nose what the hell is that coming out of it----snot? It’s disgusting to look at

People like you don’t have the ability to start your own thread so you hijack those that have many hits leaching attention off of them, why don’t you start a Vietnam sob story veteran thread and give details of all your hard luck life----the ones that left you a bitter and broken man-----you might get lucky and find yourself some sympathizers

Personally I’m embarrassed that a military veteran such as yourself is such a whiner

And go blow your nose or something for god’s sake

considerably less "proof" via credibility than Sleeper

Tell ya what, you go back through these pages and show me proof of aliens being as real as the nose on my face and I'll be the first one to jump on the magical mystery tour bus.
To have credibility you need proof. So far......nada.
Here's something to ponder. My favorite sleeper Jesus quotes.

"Jesus wasn’t a real person therefore not an alien

Jesus was not an ET, nor a man; he is a fable, a well crafted fable by ET.

Christians, created a history of Jesus outside of scripture, so they inserted a few sentences mentioning Jesus of Nazareth

Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed were real people----Jesus wasn’t---ETs didn’t make that up its simple and basic history.

the new religion was called Christianity for a man that was named Jesus

The Jesus Josephus speaks of was a zealot who murdered and killed Jews and Romans,

The Jesus of the New Testament was a caricature, a symbol of peace and love created by Jews. "

He wasn't a person or alien nor a man. And yet somehow he killed Jews and they liked it because they created him as a symbol of peace and love.
But wait. He wasn't history but created by Christians. Or was he a fable created by ET. Oh and just to cover all the bases they named a religion(Christianity) after a man named Jesus.
Good luck straightening that out.
Sorry not trying to protect anyone. Just don't see how any reasonable semi intelligent person with a spot of common sense can buy into this hollow attempt at self aggrandization.

[edit on 2/23/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wow! Where do I start? First, another Florida boy - Ride em' Comboy. I believe your new avatar well matches your style.

1. I've bought into nothing on this thread, I find the subject matter profoundly interesting and intelligently presented (both Sleeper and many of the questions asked of Sleeper).
2. Interesting and "telling" that you re-posted Sleepers brief rant on you however, failed to re-post your paragraph+ rant on him that provoked his remarks. His credibility (at least with me), ie, doesn't attack but will certainly defend when he's attacked, (and damn I sure like his wit when he's defending!), his offering of information, not forcing down anyone's throat, and he will certainly answer every pertinent question asked (that's rare), that's credibility. Not his studied account of religious history vs. your belief of religion/Jesus/Christianity. You get no points there with me Cowboy.

I'm no fool, poets, artists, inventors, good/kind/ethical men and women thru most of mankinds recorded history have based their life's work and literally bet their life on the existence of "God". I don't poo-poo them for that, I have the greatest respect for their beliefs and their commitments.

However.........

3. Ten Years in the military, twenty years in law enforcement, I have first hand knowledge of ET life, long before that and for as long as I can remember, I had a core belief, a sureness that all this space (the universe) isn't here for the inhabitants of this one, small, blue planet. I have no direct experience or confidence in organized religion. What's going on right now with people killing each other over newspaper cartoons (among many other things) adds further to my doubts in such respects but then certainly adds to my confident belief that "man" went down the wrong road where God is concerned a long time ago.

Finally - Cowboy. break thru the parentheses of your normal comprehension and humor someone (at least) with a different belief than you. Deny Hate? (at the bottom of your avatar) Do you really subscribe to that? Or only deny hate unless the subject is something you desperately don't believe? Lighten up dude, this home on the range is a big place, all that high falluttin rabbit shootin doesn't bring much to this forum.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So Sleeper, did you ever get to talk to the ETs to see if they can hook me up with some ET healthcare??

Thanks again for your contributions, please keep it up.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well things are certainly looking more rosey around here. For the first time in a long time, it seems that the positive people are outnumbering the negative people.

To highhorse313 and TrubadoursGrayAria: welcome to this thread! We need people like you here. People that don't cry "give me proof" and are able to listen to someone and not get irrate at the first possible moment.

To sleeper: Are you saying that hybrids are real? Do they look human? Do they know they are hybrids? Why are hybrids created?

This thread gets ever more interesting...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
Sleeper, my first question to you:
paraphrased somewhat from your own words "you're better off not knowing this, it may interfere with your life here". Do you state this and then tell us/answer questions because you believe most here at ATS can "handle" the revelations you offer? If not I would believe your only other objective here is entertainment, selfish or for everyone.

Hi TrubadoursGrayAria

Thank you for your generous comments!

As we all know everyone able to read is invited on the internet and on boards like this one----whether everyone is capable of digesting what they find is another matter----certainly there are dangers physical and more so physiological----should we protect our children from threads like this one?

Can young minds handle some of the stuff that is written and discussed?

There is only one answer-----yes they can----in many cases more so than mature, set-in-their-ways adults.

I put my disclaimer----you’re better off not knowing----for those who need to keep their existing belief system intact to get through the day. All beliefs have value, and no matter how you view the world you will get through it one way or another regardless of the validity of those beliefs

But most people are looking for new ideas and realities, hence the popularity of Hollywood and writers willing to fill every need and desire

Nevertheless I am not here to cater to the lost souls desperate to find the holy grail of their existence

I simply tell my story, my experiences with the supernatural----not to entertain, not to enlighten, but because they are true and real----if by doing so entertains some and enlightens others----so-be-it

Also would you mind listing the books you have authored (U2U if you prefer) Many thanks.

I have self-publish two books and have a few manuscripts that I’m working on but listing them here is out of the question and if I U2U that information others may want me to do the same.

Because I offer no proof for my statements I have little credibility to loose, however, what little I have would be forfeited if I self-promote my books from this thread

But Thanks for asking!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino
So Sleeper, did you ever get to talk to the ETs to see if they can hook me up with some ET healthcare??

Thanks again for your contributions, please keep it up.

They got the message----your situation is not by chance or just plain bad luck----which btw there is no such thing.

In ET’s world----which everyone is a part of----sickness and pain are tools

They know your predicament, and they know how to fix you-----and regardless of what you think that is what they are doing----sometimes they incorporate the medical profession but not everyone in this world has access to it.

I wish you the best

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

To sleeper: Are you saying that hybrids are real? Do they look human? Do they know they are hybrids? Why are hybrids created?

This thread gets ever more interesting...

Hybrids are real, they have human features

They are hybrids because they are a product of human and alien material-----their souls are not hybrid----the souls occupy a different machine the only difference is that they have a higher awareness than humans once they enter the new machine----hybrid

Certain souls are captured after they leave the human body----died and are placed into the hybrid units and sent elsewhere in the galaxy

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join