It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
SleeeEEEEPPPPeeeerrr! You are the "Man" (Juvenile, but I don't want to date myself) Oops, first:

Indigo Scout - great stuff, keep it coming.
Siblin - great question! I'm envious that "I" didn't think to ask [Strieber], never "studied" his experiences but may have read a book long ago. Also sorry to come off as "grouchy" (posts back), sure didn't intend it that way.

Back to Sleeper - Just when I think you've tapped out, exhausted the interest, the wonderful minds and questions (as well as the answers) come roaring back; you even appear to have escaped the Ascaris Trolls for now (I think in consideration for their own pride and sense of self worth, they're off seeking easier, less challenging prey). I too apologize (as I saw another poster do) If I ramble too long incident to a question, just so much here that's compelling to comment on; the environ of believability is a fickle domain on such a subject, you fare well; my complimets and sincere thanks.

My question, and I hesitate to ask (reminiscent of fingers lingering on a chess piece), not because I'm worried about what you "will" say, more that I'll be disappointed in what you "don't" say (yea, yea, I know, I deployed his safety chute for him, so shoot me!).

How do the ET's regard "love"?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well, darn-it, now I stand corrected on the Ascaris comment. Sigh!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

What did you mean when you said

I don't believe in aliens

stories about extraterrestrials are false

You need to show the full quotes

And if

abductions are numbered, you only get so many and then they stop
then how come you seem to have no limit?

I racked up a tons of frequent flyer miles

And how come an extensive search of military documents turns up no reference to any UFO sightings at the military installations where you were stationed during the times you mentioned?

I never fly without cloaking

And why did you tell that lie about Clinton and the crystal?

I didn’t think I needed to explain sarcasm----I do a lot of sarcasm

And why did you say ET could only be seen in an inebriated state and yet you still saw them after they discouraged you from imbibing?

I haven’t given up the drink----I cut back-----I said in so many words that intoxication made the encounter more palatable

And finally

not to mention the time I have yet to find to jot it all down.
you have plenty of time to come here and post and write 2 books with a third manuscript in the works and you can't find the time to take a few notes in regards to the most incredible thing thats ever happened to a human?

The material in question equals dozens of manuscripts

And when are we gonna get that ET rock tested? My offer to pay still stands.
Don't tell me they forbid testing just like they forbid photos. Gee how convenient.

The rock is a meteorite-----testing it will only prove that----which proves nothing

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

Hey Trubadour many thanks for your highly intellectual input!

you even appear to have escaped the Ascaris Trolls for now (I think in consideration for their own pride and sense of self worth, they're off seeking easier, less challenging prey).

About a dozen posts were removed from the thread before I got on this morning----not sure what went on

They love it------had to say it

Anyway, there is nothing higher than love-----it encompasses everything-----they have a much higher appreciation and understanding for it than us

However, they are asexual----unless they are on some assignment and in a human type body.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Sleeper quote - "They love it------had to say it

Sleeper quote - "Anyway, there is nothing higher than love-----it encompasses everything-----they have a much higher appreciation and understanding for it than us"

What a "skull" session! Revealing answer aint it folks? Anyone have "hoax" alarms wailing? Me neither and I'm no cheering section. (the member worried about her children - less worried now? I should hope so?. Truth or fiction? If all fiction, since when does [relative] spontaneity of answers on such a subject breed empathy, concern, thoughtfullness, and "there is nothing higher", "it encompasses everything"..... This thread is whacked! (intellectuallity purposely diminished, selfishly, heck I'm no super brain), It's a square peg in a round hole, I'm flabbergasted fascinated and I love it! (ok, I'm sitting down again, sorry).

Compared to the usual, the expected from other's ET lore - "Love doesn't apply to ET that's a human emotion" (waiting for a response I was rolling the bones and kinda expected that one), or something more complicated, or ambiguous or cosmically creative, or.... - help me out here, jump in anytime - its' all very refreshing.

My prior posts still stand, you know where I protect my pride and ward off any concern for being duped? And, I'm going to do it again.....here: If this is a feeler for a new sci-fi novel, well....then....ok; I'm mature enough to accept that (be kinda neat if we were all the confirming inspiration for a successful sci-fi yarn, huh?!), however, if Sleeper has spun all this because his wife (more successfully) continues to block his car in the drive, and he's bored! If that's the case, then I picture the celestial ladder of good and bad stretching far into the heavens (top rungs = good, bottom = bad) and Sleeper desperately trying to cling to the lower rungs cuz we're all kicking him as we climb
Barring that scenario I'm more mesmerized than ever, Keep it coming Sleeper.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you happen to know what this means...

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away..."

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I cannot believe one mentality can so explicitly explain complexity, and remain intercontinentally unknown. Only the prurience of a subverted intellect could effect this. And God help us all, Tiny Tim, if the collective intellect turns out to be subverted! EEP

Shazam - Arm, you got all your fingers and the arm up to the shoulder into that one. That's not just a good question, that's a great point! C'mon, really?.............. Who are you people?

[edit on 28-2-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have a few more questions I would like Sleeper to address, mainly out of my own curiosity. I don't feel the need to ask the usual "when will the world end" type questions ... I'll leave those to the pessimists.

1) Do you now believe there is such a thing as 'fate' (i.e. we make it ourselves), or is everything basically controlled and pre-ordained by these ETs? Given that you said there are many, many different types of ETs, who controls them?

2) It is obvious they don't monitor time in the same way that we do; however, time must pass for them in one way or another or they wouldn't exist in the same dimension that we do. Do they have the ability to travel back and forth in time, at least in the sense that we understand it?

3) How much of the known Universe have they explored?

4) Is there anything the ETs fear?

5) If they are here to slowly assist in our development, why have they allowed a lot of our scientists to go down the route of the big bang theory (wasting years of work) when it's plainly wrong? I can see no benefit to this.

Gaz

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
C'mon, really?.............. Who are you people?

We are One. Er...um, I mean...just another lost soul swimming in a fish bowl. Yea, that's it.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
PINK! So glad you're here. Hey fire up the fender and start composing the "Sleeper" Album. Oh baby, can you imagine the lyrics? Ok Mom, ok.........dad gum it, the bus is coming (yes, it's the short one)

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Sleeper,

Do you happen to know what this means...

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away..."

Thanks

It’s a parable that concerns the divisions of mankind-----Gentiles and Jews

Which later divides again----the Israelites were one people coming out of Egypt eventually the twelve clans organized into two factions----Judah and Israel

The people of Israel faltered and their nation destroyed, the nation of Judah survived and those where the people that existed in the land of Palestine when Jesus came into the picture.

There would be another division, a priestly division of the Jewish people-----the Sadducees and Pharisees

Jesus spoke mostly against those two groups, blaming them for leading the Jews astray

The Sadducees believed that God would establish heaven on earth and place them in charge of the Gentiles----the first Heaven

The Pharisees believed a little more on the spiritual side but also believed that heaven was only for the Jews----the second Heaven

Both were mistaken but it would be the Pharisees----which the majority of the Jews belonged to that would provoke the wrath of Rome-----that nearly extinguished the Jewish people.

Therefore the physical heaven on earth concept and the spiritual-exclusive-heaven passed away

Jesus was speaking of a time in the future after the fact because that story wasn’t written until years after the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70-73

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz

1) Do you now believe there is such a thing as 'fate' (i.e. we make it ourselves), or is everything basically controlled and pre-ordained by these ETs? Given that you said there are many, many different types of ETs, who controls them?

Life is a combination of fate and freewill----and there is no contradiction

We are pretty much all the same but at different levels of awareness----most that are free to travel the galaxy don’t need to be controlled they know what is right and wrong

Nothing gets under the radar for humans or ET from the collective conscious

2) It is obvious they don't monitor time in the same way that we do; however, time must pass for them in one way or another or they wouldn't exist in the same dimension that we do. Do they have the ability to travel back and forth in time, at least in the sense that we understand it?

As with Santa Clause, time travels with them-----a concept without explanation

3) How much of the known Universe have they explored?

There is no unexplored part of the universe

4) Is there anything the ETs fear?

The IRS

5) If they are here to slowly assist in our development, why have they allowed a lot of our scientists to go down the route of the big bang theory (wasting years of work) when it's plainly wrong? I can see no benefit to this.

Gaz

Earth is a playpen-----try telling a child that the toy he is playing with is a useless waste of his or her time

All the toys we get to play with do help us grow----so they are not a waste of time

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Someone is messing with you and I doubt it’s ET = sleeper

There I think you just summed up this thread quite nicely! You should have titled this thread... "Someone is messing with you and I doubt it’s ET!"

How are those books coming sleeper? Getting some good stuff yet?

I noticed you were talking about something Jesus said. What Jesus are you talking about I wonder?

The Jesus in the Bible. The Jesus from 150 years before him. Or the Jesus that the E.T.s invented.

( Psst... This should be easy its multiple choice.)

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sleeper,
In your post ID 1955117 you wrote:
"Like I said it's a big universe trillions of times bigger then what is speculated".
And in post ID 1979043 you wrote:
"the universe is thousands of times larger and more complex than any human mind can imagine".
I'd like for you to clarify this, as it is an astonishingly significant difference in scale. For instance, if I were a thousand times taller, I would be just over a mile tall; still able to walk around on Earth. If I were a trillion times taller, I would not be able to lie down within Earth's orbit. I'd actually like to know if its infinite, or just really, really, big. Reason is, I'm curious about your assertion in post ID 2016847, that "There is no unexplored part of the universe". How so if someone's not sure of its dimensions?

thin q

[edit on 28-2-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sleeper, does ET read these posts?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
WOW,

Aliens are real? Who'd have thunk it!

This thread takes a power of reading; you've done well to hang in there OP.

Regards

Pinocchio

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
Sleeper,
In your post ID 1955117 you wrote:
"Like I said it's a big universe trillions of times bigger then what is speculated".
And in post ID 1979043 you wrote:
"the universe is thousands of times larger and more complex than any human mind can imagine".
I'd like for you to clarify this, as it is an astonishingly significant difference in scale. For instance, if I were a thousand times taller, I would be just over a mile tall; still able to walk around on Earth. If I were a trillion times taller, I would not be able to lie down within Earth's orbit. I'd actually like to know if its infinite, or just really, really, big. Reason is, I'm curious about your assertion in post ID 2016847, that "There is no unexplored part of the universe". How so if someone's not sure of its dimensions?

thin q

[edit on 28-2-2006 by NotClever]

Well I haven’t personally counted each galaxy in the universe and perhaps I shouldn’t throw arbitrary numbers out there as apparently I have. Yet how do you describe something without end----infinite works but then how do you describe infinite?----the human mind will not accept concepts that are called infinite because there is nothing infinite in our limited three dimensional existence on this planet-----so I use terms like really really big, even a thousand times bigger than what we believe it is, is pretty dang big----and nearly impossible to comprehend

It took hundreds of years for the reality that the earth moves around the sun to sink in----and some people are still not convinced because it’s obvious that the sun rises and sets, and if the earth moved we would feel it-----it’s a conspiracy

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Sleeper, does ET read these posts?

Only the good threads----so I'm not sure if they are reading this one----

There are many ETs down here and some have government jobs-----therefore they have lots of time to spend on the internet----hope I didn't offend anyone----

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Someone is messing with you and I doubt it’s ET = sleeper

There I think you just summed up this thread quite nicely! You should have titled this thread... "Someone is messing with you and I doubt it’s ET!"

I forgot to laugh-----well maybe not---

How are those books coming sleeper? Getting some good stuff yet?

I was until you stopped showing up----

I noticed you were talking about something Jesus said. What Jesus are you talking about I wonder?

The Jesus in the Bible. The Jesus from 150 years before him. Or the Jesus that the E.T.s invented.

I was asked a question about Jesus and I answered it the best I could, the question was about the Jesus in the bible and that’s the one I was referring

( Psst... This should be easy its multiple choice.)

I love multiple choice

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Of course extra-terrestrials are real. I have seen them. I don't have hard-core proof. most people don't, since these things are experienced at an uncalled for time like..in the middle of the night. Would I have a camera then? No...but let me tell you it was really distrurbing. Aliens are here. I have no doubt about that at all. it acually cracks me up how people don't believe that UFOS or Aliens exist at all, or that the government is obviously hiding it.
people are so ignorant...if only they knew the truth. Don't worry folks! That will happen...in time.....

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join