It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Contribute to this thread instead of all the self-aggrandizing spiritual mumbo-jumbo, ie., ask a question - what plane of spritual existence is Elvis on now? Will Monica Lewinsky have to return and corrupt another president? Of course these are just examples. Point is, if you want to trip Sleeper up, engage the intelectual excersise - blow his cover, prove him wrong, deny ignorance! Gentleman!!!

Sleeper - have you ever relayed any of this information in any other forum anywhere else? And, are you aware of others that have shared your experience(s) but have chosen to stay mum?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Haha... TrubadoursGrayAria, thanks, you gave me a good laugh.
Elvis...heh.

Hmm...now that I am stuck in that track of thinking, I must know -- is Dennis Rodman really an alien?

More seriously, when's the last time you had contact with the ETs? And if that question has been answered before (I'm too lazy to read forty pages), then what is it that makes you believe what the ETs tell you? What do you do to ensure that your own personal beliefs don't alter what you hear/see? If you're familiar with Near-Death Experiences, then you know that such events can depend immensely on the views of the person. (For example, in a group NDE, one person will see the Buddha, another Jesus.) Now this isn't an NDE, obviously, but ET contact does seem to have some parallels, to an extent. (Both are...well...out of this world and beyond what a human is used to experiencing; perception can be altered.) So, what do you do?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria
I seriously doubt anyone on this thread is lighting incense, candles, chanting, praying to ET, or sculpting effiges in what they imagines is Sleepers likeness.....get a grip man! For all I know this poster is conducting an experiment from the Ci office of the DIA to see how many people he can snooker! Who cares? He's dog-gone good at it and I want to learn is what's next.

If you've read the entire thread, there's at least a little philosophical and romantic truth here for anyone (made up or not) he's good, stop trying to protect us educated folk (Necromancer even said we were- so nah!)

He's good at it because you don't question his answers... you only question him... and drool over his answers... whether they be false or true, you will accept it. I have contributed enough to this thread... if you read back a few pages. I catch sleeper making false accusations on my identity... which he claims is true. He then proceeds to call me names and then states that the aliens tell him everything... If that isn't enough... then I don't know what you're lookng for. It looks like the aliens were wrong about that one...

P.s. Being a false prophet has nothing to do with candles and chanting... get away from religion... a false prophet is one who prophecizes falsely. (it may have something to do with drooling and bibs)

[edit on 26-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Beware of the false prophets.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Ah... true... I guess my valiant attempts to herd the sheep is not so valiant afterall... they aren't sheep, they're cows.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Ah... true... I guess my valiant attempts to herd the sheep is not so valiant afterall... they aren't sheep, they're cows.

Populus Vult Decipi. The people want to be deceived. That's not to say don't keep trying. If you can illuminate just one soul then every word was worth it.

The repeating of that cliche was an agreement and a call to the wise to listen. No, my friend, don't ever stop. Never let a false prophet by without a word to the wise. At the same time, never get caught up with the outcome. If no one listens then that's their choice. Understand that they aren't ready and accept their choice. We aren't here to save the world. We're only here to offer a light to those that trully want it.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I respect your points
except, my intentions ARE to save the world
Anything less would be a waste of my existence. There's a better future for us. We can make it come about. I do recognize the dilemna though... as you said... it appears sometimes as if they want to be led astray.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I respect your points
Anything less would be a waste of my existence. There's a better future for us. We can make it come about. I do recognize the dilemna though... as you said... it appears sometimes as if they want to be led astray.

I completely understand your intentions. I would assert that the world doesn't need to be saved. The negative catalysts that exist in this reality are chosen by us in order to learn. In this respect I say, that the world is perfect just the way it is. I hope I can explain this point adequately. The negativity is part of our chosen learning path. We are not here to change the negativity. It will dissipate soon enough. Just keep your light shining so that those with 'eyes' can see the path.

Of course, that's just how I see it. I offer my outlook only to show you a different perspective. Your intentions are honorable. And your choices are your own.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Howdy Sleeper, after reading through all 50 pages of posts I must commend you on answering a number of the same questions over and over again because some people are too lazy or “busy” to read the previous posts, which of course is a problem everywhere but still.

I have a couple questions of my own that I would like you to clear up if it's not too much trouble.

Originally posted by Sleeper
Most abductees remember nothing of the experiment, and in most cases are better off after the visit, for instance, no more cancer in the person.

Real extraterrestrials don't make mistakes, only those produced in Hollywood do.

ET created human bodies a long time ago

For the most part the soul is not inserted until the baby is born----the body is only a machine-----we don't enter cars while they are on the assembly line

Individuals are free to get from point A to point B however they choose-----how they do it will determine their next test and eventually their next hunting ground in the galaxy.

So if I am understanding this correctly, ultimately I am (or my soul is) here to fulfill some kind of "job/test" that leads to some form of reincarnation or transmigration of the soul. Now in this “staging area” I choose what kind of "job/test" I want to take in my next life. My soul is then placed in a body ("machine") created by "ET", that I can only assume would be capable of performing that "job/test".

Now lets say that this body develops cancer (rust?) with no obvious cause (lung cancer from smoking for example, just *poof* lets say prostate cancer) and "ET" takes me aboard the ship and fixes up the cancer, however I remember nothing of the experience, my cancer is just "magically" gone. So I never know why the cancer is gone.

So what would be the purpose of this?

I was suppose to learn some greater truth about who or what I am by the visit with the "ET" while I get cured? Nope, don't remember a thing and of course if I was suppose to "ET" would have made sure I remembered that part because “ET” doesn't make mistakes.

I was never suppose to get cancer as part of my "job/test"? That's not possible because that would mean there is a flaw in this body ("machine") but this body ("machine") was chosen so I could fulfill my "job/test" and it was created by "ET", and "ET" doesn't make mistakes (flaws).

I was suppose to get cancer and then have it "magically" disappear after wasting thousands of dollars, countless days/months/years, and causing, ultimately, unnecessary stress on myself and those around me and left wondering why I'm some how special while hundreds of thousands of people in North America (and probably well over the 1 million mark world wide) die from cancer each year?

“The Lord [“ET”] works in mysterious ways.” I guess.

Which brings me to another point.

Humans did not create religion ETs did-----religion has many purposes-----it lets people know there is something bigger that them and this earthly existence.

There is no such thing as soulless behavior you are either a soul or a toaster-----insects and animals are complex forms of toasters

So would that mean that religions such as Hinduism that teach Metempsychosis are wrong? How could they be wrong? They were created by “ET”. Did “ET” just decide to make up some BS for millions of people to believe in and even die for?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
deadboi

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And there are many, here is a short list

Stalin

Hitler

Jim Jones

All these people promised that they would change the world-----and in fact they did-----but as we know not for the good

The latest false profit want-to-be is David goodpasture, he promotes his website on this board and uses lots of appropriate words like love, world peace, god is good, and we will change the world

He calls himself a star child and invites other star children to join his messianic ego trip

Every time someone comes along and states that they are going to change the world what they really means is that they want to rule the world.

Proclaiming to love god doesn’t make one special, and in some instance makes them good suicide bombers

They too are going to change the world

[edit on 26-2-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yes, dgoodpasture

Save us! Save us from Sleeper and his treacherous words as he is, or course, appointing himself as our new "spiritual advisor" and "saviour". How could I have been so blind. Thank you, showing us the real truth and condemning sleeper. Don't worry though, as we'll all blindly follow you despite your hypocracy as we did with sleeper.

Immature? I guess so and I apolagise.

Sleeper does ET read these posts?

[edit on 26-2-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sleeper - have you ever relayed any of this information in any other forum anywhere else?

I haven’t posted this material in other forums, and since I’m a working man I have limited time to spend on forums----other than this one----presently

And, are you aware of others that have shared your experience(s) but have chosen to stay mum?

No

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Hmm...now that I am stuck in that track of thinking, I must know -- is Dennis Rodman really an alien?

As far as I know Rodman is a US citizen

More seriously, when's the last time you had contact with the ETs?

Had breakfast with them this morning

And if that question has been answered before (I'm too lazy to read forty pages), then what is it that makes you believe what the ETs tell you?

How do you know that your mother, father, preacher, president, boss, closest friend is telling you the truth? Sometimes you don’t----but family members are less likely to lie

What do you do to ensure that your own personal beliefs don't alter what you hear/see?

I have a political slant, which I have shared on other threads but will not on this one---ET is neither left or right in the political spectrum----they are in fact apolitical----I am the opposite I am very political in my views

If you're familiar with Near-Death Experiences, then you know that such events can depend immensely on the views of the person. (For example, in a group NDE, one person will see the Buddha, another Jesus.)

The souls on the other side are pure energy and some exhibit more light than others----some are radiant----when a Christian comes in contact with a radiant being they see Jesus, when a Buddhist sees a radiant being they see Buddha---a Muslim would see Allah, etc----even when it’s the same being

Now this isn't an NDE, obviously, but ET contact does seem to have some parallels, to an extent. (Both are...well...out of this world and beyond what a human is used to experiencing; perception can be altered.) So, what do you do?

I wear a tinfoil hat

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I respect your points

In essence you dgoodpasture are the Messiah

Finally you have arrived; the world has been waiting impatiently for you to save them

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Behind the scenes: New ATS member wipes drool from chin with bib, frets over decision about who to choose/follow as new messiah - Sleeper or dgoodpasture? Gimme a break Wally! I'll have to disagree with you completely, on at least one claim of yours, and the antithesis of it is just this: you've contributed "nothing" to this thread. And, go look up the definition of valiant and tell me how that applies to you, here?

Once again, (dgoodpasture) contribute something other than your parochial quips and self important blathering. This is information not your personal - save the world forum - plenty of forums everywhere for you to attempt to save all the sheep....or puppy dogs, kitty cats, dumbed down masses you want, if you can.

Ok, Sleeper - what/where is/was the genseis of all this? When did it all begin? Are you privy (from ET or otherwise) to this knowledge? Thanks

[edit on 26-2-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks Troubadour for pointing out the obvious once again. Like I said a bunch of messages earlier, I get tired of having to read through the detractor's and debunker's searing analyses. I can and I will decide for myself what is true and what isn't.

Ha! As if ATS is some sort of investigative body able to confirm or deny anything. For God's sakes, it's just a forum, a place for discussion.

Right now, I happen to be interested in what Sleeper has to say.

Thanks Sleeper for answering our questions...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

As far as I know Rodman is a US citizen

Aw, Men In Black lied to me.

Had breakfast with them this morning

Do they like pancakes? I'm inviting them to a huge brunch next week and I need to know what to cook.

How do you know that your mother, father, preacher, president, boss, closest friend is telling you the truth? Sometimes you don’t----but family members are less likely to lie

Tell that to my family.

The souls on the other side are pure energy and some exhibit more light than others----some are radiant----when a Christian comes in contact with a radiant being they see Jesus, when a Buddhist sees a radiant being they see Buddha---a Muslim would see Allah, etc----even when it’s the same being

I don't think I stated any differently. But it's sure an interesting concept. Have you read the account of James, May, and Rashad? It illustrates this very well.

I wear a tinfoil hat

Whatever works for you, Mr. Shyamalan.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadboi

So if I am understanding this correctly, ultimately I am (or my soul is) here to fulfill some kind of "job/test" that leads to some form of reincarnation or transmigration of the soul. Now in this “staging area” I choose what kind of "job/test" I want to take in my next life. My soul is then placed in a body ("machine") created by "ET", that I can only assume would be capable of performing that "job/test".

Now lets say that this body develops cancer (rust?) with no obvious cause (lung cancer from smoking for example, just *poof* lets say prostate cancer) and "ET" takes me aboard the ship and fixes up the cancer, however I remember nothing of the experience, my cancer is just "magically" gone. So I never know why the cancer is gone.

So what would be the purpose of this?

Each time you come back even with a purpose you still have that pesky freewill to deal with----if you choose to smoke or jump in front of a moving car you will alter the original contract. Remembering has nothing to do with anything----other than it can give you an advantage----sometimes you get them but mostly you don’t

I was suppose to learn some greater truth about who or what I am by the visit with the "ET" while I get cured? Nope, don't remember a thing and of course if I was suppose to "ET" would have made sure I remembered that part because “ET” doesn't make mistakes.

ET never makes mistakes-----humans make a career out of making them

Most of us know----it’s called gut feeling, instinct or intuition-----all of those are gifts that clue us into many things without giving us all the details of the big picture known as life

I was never suppose to get cancer as part of my "job/test"? That's not possible because that would mean there is a flaw in this body ("machine") but this body ("machine") was chosen so I could fulfill my "job/test" and it was created by "ET", and "ET" doesn't make mistakes (flaws).

If you avoid cancer causing things you may not get cancer, but if you did everything right and still got cancer, then it was part of the deal-----death is an exit from this board game and we don’t always get to finish the game especially if we have detracted from it to a point that going further is pointless.

I was suppose to get cancer and then have it "magically" disappear after wasting thousands of dollars, countless days/months/years, and causing, ultimately, unnecessary stress on myself and those around me and left wondering why I'm some how special while hundreds of thousands of people in North America (and probably well over the 1 million mark world wide) die from cancer each year?

Nothing is wasted, all that we have, money included is given or taken from us----according to our purpose in this life.

And millions die from cancer and a host of other things and reasons everyday----but no one dies one second sooner than they are suppose to-----or lives one second longer than they are allotted

“The Lord [“ET”] works in mysterious ways.” I guess.

Correct

Which brings me to another point.

Humans did not create religion ETs did-----religion has many purposes-----it lets people know there is something bigger that them and this earthly existence.

There is no such thing as soulless behavior you are either a soul or a toaster-----insects and animals are complex forms of toasters

So would that mean that religions such as Hinduism that teach Metempsychosis are wrong? How could they be wrong? They were created by “ET”. Did “ET” just decide to make up some BS for millions of people to believe in and even die for?

We can call it BS but ET prefers to call it illusions, everything in this game called life is an illusion-----what we do in this illusion is real and we take that with us when we leave

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:06 PM
    link   

Ok, Sleeper - what/where is/was the genseis of all this? When did it all begin? Are you privy (from ET or otherwise) to this knowledge? Thanks

[edit on 26-2-2006 by TrubadoursGrayAria]

There was no big bang, the universe is not expanding nor will it contract and fall into itself----it will never end. This universe is so large that the edge will not be found by human instruments, ever.

And because time and space are illusions so is Genesis

Energy did not come into being-----it has always existed and it will never cease existing

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:17 PM
    link   
    And now the big question all of us want to know (that even dgoodpasture and his ecclesiastic followers are sure to nod in approval my way, murmering "now the light of salvation eminates from him" to ask such a question) - ready Sleeper? (drum roll please..........) here it is - EXACTLY HOW DO WE MAKE BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW? Hmmm? Answer that one if you can!

As my tongue firmly permeates my cheek, I'll offer no more humor here, at least not intentionally, that was just for HH and Siblin.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join