It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
well that was some ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, with no real truth behind it, or real facts. sleep has somehow managed, with the use of various words, to get my attantion.

sometimes the power of clever words can capture everyone imagination.

do i believe him ?
answer .... he said a lot of what i already thought.
reading this was like reading the inside of my mind.
all of this i have had in my head for many years.

ITS CRAZY.

i KNOW others feel the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
SLEEPER...

i have a question for you.

psychic abilty.
the abilty of some (so they believe) to talk to the dead.
is there a connection between ET and psychic ability.

for some wierd reason, i think there is.

again, i cant believe how much this all makes sence to me

MAD !

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
SLEEPER...

psychic abilty.

MAD !

Hi shauny

In reality the dead are more aware than we are so in essence we are dead and they are alive

They can hear and see us----anytime you think of someone that you knew that passed over----died-----they can hear you-----if they are in the in-between area-----some souls stay there for a long time.

They can’t interfere with our lives too much but depending on how determined you are for some help or answers they can enter your dreams and in some situations be the instigators of your abduction----it’s the only way to physically touch someone on the other side

If someone from the other side meets you that way and tries to slap some sense into you your conscious mind will be terrified but your unconscious self will get the message.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

SLEEPER...

psychic abilty.

MAD !

Hi shauny

In reality the dead are more aware than we are so in essence we are dead and they are alive

They can hear and see us----anytime you think of someone that you knew that passed over----died-----they can hear you-----if they are in the in-between area-----some souls stay there for a long time.

They can’t interfere with our lives too much but depending on how determined you are for some help or answers they can enter your dreams and in some situations be the instigators of your abduction----it’s the only way to physically touch someone on the other side

If someone from the other side meets you that way and tries to slap some sense into you your conscious mind will be terrified but your unconscious self will get the message.

ok, good reply

thing is, would there be a connection between aliens and psychic people ?

always thought there was

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

ok, good reply

thing is, would there be a connection between aliens and psychic people ?

always thought there was

Like everything there are real psychics and not so real ones. Real ones have the ability for two way communications with ET and other spirits----some good some not.

The problem with some psychics is that they don't know who it is they are talking with.

I don’t consider myself psychic, I don’t meditate or go into a trance or use chicken bones, nor do I read the star charts to predict the future-----nevertheless some need those things to pick up signs from their spirit guides-----anyone can talk to those on the other side----the tough part is on the receiving end down here

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper, if you see them again, or if they just happen to ever communicate with them in the future, tell em to swing by and pick me up! I need a vacation

To a different planet would be nice

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I beg to differ.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
Hey Sleeper, if you see them again, or if they just happen to ever communicate with them in the future, tell em to swing by and pick me up! I need a vacation

Do you have frequent flyer miles with them----you know been abducted a few times?

That always helps

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sleeper, has anyone in your family ever seen this unquestional evidence that you claim to have?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I just finished reading this thread from start to finish. Sleeper, your account is fascinating!

I have so many questions, I don't know where to start. I'll try to formulate something worthy of discussion and post later.

One thing that strikes me straight away about this thread is how jerky some members can become. Sleeper is the man with the information that we all want to hear. Yet, if I don't skip ahead to what Sleeper actually says, I've wasted my precious time reading all the crap and whining from detractors, and it is more than distracting - it's maddening. While reading this I thought to myself a thousand times "shut up you idiots and let Sleeper say his piece, I want to hear him - NOT YOUR IDIOT MOUTHS RUNNING" !!

Just wanted to get that out. I feel better.

I look forward to hearing more from Sleeper and hope you haven't lost patience with this thread!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more! This thread is so thought provoking. I've really enjoyed reading it, and can't wait to here more from you Sleeper. Keep this thread alive!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have a feeling that sleeper "has left the building".

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi

Do you have frequent flyer miles with them----you know been abducted a few times?

That always helps

No, never, unless I just dont remember it at all. Hell, I have never even seen a real UFO, I have seen things in the late night sky that I havnt been able to explian, but that doesnt mean that it's aliens.

Who the hell knows.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
Sleeper, has anyone in your family ever seen this unquestional evidence that you claim to have?

Thanks

They have but they are not aware of it now.

ET stuff has peculiar properties that leave no mental finger prints or physical litter

Once the items leave the ship they have short life spans, some last a few hours some a few days before they deteriorate and vanish into the air like a gas

The material most of these things are made of is high in energy and extremely unstable in earth’s environment

However, some items can be stabilized and last much longer when ET chooses to give them added properties-----sort of like a food preservative

You can’t keep ET stuff hidden in a drawer, basement or garage unless it’s a duplicate made of materials that can be found on this planet but these duplicates have few or none of the properties of the original.

So where do I keep my stuff? If you don’t want the food to spoil you keep it in the refrigerator, if you have ET stuff you keep it in the ship

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

So where do I keep my stuff? If you don’t want the food to spoil you keep it in the refrigerator, if you have ET stuff you keep it in the ship

Hey sleeper! I know you like dropping little hints, but oh my is that a BIG ONE? Are you saying you keep your ET stuff in a ET spaceship? Any chance of getting a photo of it?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

Hey sleeper! I know you like dropping little hints, but oh my is that a BIG ONE? Are you saying you keep your ET stuff in a ET spaceship? Any chance of getting a photo of it?

There is a reason no one has photos of the inside of ET ships the energy levels are too high and bizarre, the image doesn’t stick or form to any known material, digital cameras are no exception

The most advanced photographic equipment on earth is the human mind yet you see how difficult it is for those who have been abducted to remember their experiences while on ET ships. Some do better than others because there are exceptions to every rule and ET makes the rules.

Many are expecting disclosure in a large way but the vast majorities on this planet are not, nor are they truly aware of the possibility of extraterrestrials residing on earth-----and in sizeable numbers-----if that were to get out it would scare the sh-t out of a lot of people

The numbers of humans ready for wholesale disclosure are not there and will not be for sometime

In the mean time personal disclosure goes on every day-----however many of those people have a difficult time with it----even those who believed they were ready for anything have discovered that they can’t handled it

My little stories and those of others are thrown into the mixture of the alien scenarios---- which is mostly slanted towards the frightful aliens from science fiction books and movies-----strangely more people are comfortable with those types of aliens because they can be defeated, unlike the real ones

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There is a reason no one has photos of the inside of ET ships the energy levels are too high and bizarre, the image doesn’t stick or form to any known material, digital cameras are no exception

Well that is a shame. It certainly would have silenced to proof-hunters amoung us.

My little stories and those of others are thrown into the mixture of the alien scenarios---- which is mostly slanted towards the frightful aliens from science fiction books and movies-----strangely more people are comfortable with those types of aliens because they can be defeated, unlike the real ones

Do you think that all ETs are friendly? What about the awful experiences you read from people that have been abducted by ET? Their stories are deplorable, and surely not the appropriate behaviour for friendly, superiorly-intelected beings?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sleeper,

First of all, thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us!

I have seen several ufo's during my lifetime. I'm 51, by the way, which is young in today's terms. Most importantly, I feel young and alot wiser than ever. Enough about me...

I am wondering Sleeper what ET thinks about our music. Are they impressed or satisfied with our abilities? Which of our artforms do they like the best?

Do they understand our sense of humor? Do they understand irony? What do they think is funny?

What do they think of our emotionality? Do they share our emotional pain in any way? Do they admire and/or applaud any of our emotions like love, anger, jealousy?

Are humans in a reincarnation type situation where we keep working at each life until we get it right and then move on to the next level?

Thanks in advance for responses to any of these questions!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
Do you think that all ETs are friendly? What about the awful experiences you read from people that have been abducted by ET? Their stories are deplorable, and surely not the appropriate behaviour for friendly, superiorly-intelected beings?

Like I pointed out in my last post many people have found being face to face with an ET the most terrifying experience in their life short of a nightmare.

No one knows what is going on between an ET and the person they are in contact with---it’s between the two of them and no one else

Teachers can be intimidating----in some countries they are tyrannical----I went to a Catholic school when I was young----an encounter with a nun was to be avoided at all cost----they could do with a simple twelve inch ruler what no one else on this planet could do-----put the fear of god in you

I will put it another way----the US military is terrified of all ETs----yet they have regular contact with many.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why do you think that ET needs to make some experiences so scary that they can seem like a nightmare?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join