It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Guy Is Wrong If He Is Right Lord Help Us All Canadian Prepper

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I've read somewhere that they're cutting off food supplies. I don't know. I guess they're slowly killing us all by now.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
a reply to: DAVID64

I've read somewhere that they're cutting off food supplies. I don't know. I guess they're slowly killing us all by now.

They are. Where is it, in Norway or Sweden, they are doing their best to eliminate the cattle industry there.

They are. Experimenting with, injecting mRNA spike proteins into poultry and other livestock for consumption.
edit on 13-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

They are certainly trying it seems. Farmers being driven out, using climate change as an excuse. Food processing facilities burning to the ground, shipping problems.......

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Backtracking here. Maybe it is by design after all. Christ was crucified around the year 30 to 33 AD. And don't even try to tell me he never existed and was crucified. Even Muslims admit he existed and was crucified. They just claim he was another prophet. Pretty darned close to 2000 years now. Maybe we ARE living in the end times and nuclear annihilation is the beginning of the end of this age.

Bible Gateway

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
6 Then I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” [a] 2 I looked, and behold, there was a white horse. The one riding on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him. He went out as a conqueror so he might conquer.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, fiery red. The one riding on it was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. He was given a great sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come!” And behold, I saw a black horse.[c] The one riding on it held a balance scale in his hand. 6 Then I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[d] of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius—but do no harm to the oil and wine!”[e]

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, “Come!” 8 Behold, I saw a horse, pale greenish gray. The name of the one riding on it was Death, and Sheol was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword and by famine and by plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.[f]

9 When the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those slaughtered[g] for the sake of the word of God and for the witness they had. 10 And they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “O Sovereign Master, holy and true, how long before You judge those who dwell on the earth and avenge our blood?”

11 Then a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants was complete—their brothers and sisters who were to be killed as they had been.

12 I saw when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as black as sackcloth made

of goat’s hair, and the full moon became like blood. 13 The stars of heaven fell to the earth like a fig tree drops unripe figs when

shaken by a great wind. 14 The heaven ripped apart like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from their places.

15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the military commanders and the rich and the mighty and everyone—slave and free—hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. [h] 16 And they tell the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us, and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17 For the great day of their wrath has come,[j] and who is able to stand?”[/ex

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
All wars are bankster wars, including the fascist fiasco that is Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: Allaroundyou

videos over the years

Over the years? Have you bothered to look at my joining date? 12-05-23 Over the years? Really?

He was referring to the video creator, not you. perhaps you should stop being so pretentious, newbie, especially if you have comprehension difficulties.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I second that!!

a reply to: TacoLoco75

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
As what's already been said, if it comes about all you can do is pull up a chair outside and enjoy the show for a few microseconds.

Now, if he really wants to put the frighteners out why doesn't he go down the EMP route. Is there an EMP bomb?????? If anyone used one on a country an atomic war would be a blessing, cos it would take a country back to the stone age with everyone fighting for their very existence. And I know there a few on here that say they would survive, but that's only because they watch these Mad Max videos and believe that's what happens. It don't.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite
I realized that, after the fact. Been up far too long to be doing this. I suffer acute insomnia and haven't slept in the last 48 hours.

Sometimes go as long as 3 days straight before I can sleep. Then I'll crash for 16 hours.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

I take it you didnt go through his videos?

And yes... the geo political tension is much more dramatically worse now than it was 1 month, 2 months ,6 months 12 months ago....

Have fun.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Chill out people! The Canadian Prepper is selling stuff for the ‘survival of apocalypse’ yes so what?. He doesn’t take sides and is offering a different form of information flow.

Don’t forget what main stream media is doing. They are pushing one side and profiting because of it.

These petty back and forths on these posts are a detriment to information flow.

I hope we can keep getting alternate information and formulate our own hypothesis based on all sides info.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

No I haven't that was the first for me. But I still think his information provided is pretty darn convincing.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is really an uninformed statement about AI. AI doesn’t work how you’re presenting it. It’s based off of generalizable information which means it can learn, but it will operate in averages and generalized to scenarios. This means there are errors that AI makes.

I’m also curious as to where you get the entitlement to speak to someone about their religion. It’s an open space to post thoughts and suggestions. It’s his post, so he owns that space, yet you feel entitled enough to attack something so personal.

There are a lot of holes in your information about nuclear weapons. Most of the stock piles genuinely are from the 90s and before. As far as prepping, it’s wildly irrational to expect people wouldn’t prep, and I would argue a clear sign of a lack of maturation in general or a lack of basic emotional intelligence to argue otherwise. Who wouldn’t think to prepare? It’s human nature to prepare.

I think you just wanted to comment on this post as an entitled goof and show the audacity to attack someone’s personal beliefs.

a reply to: Direne

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
No and No, it is just a show of force, no one wants a WW3 and NATO will for sure not be the one to open Pandora's box

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

When Nikita Khrushchev put missiles in Cuba, that show of force damned near resulted in a nuclear exchange. The US never imagined they also had tactical nukes in Cuba. It would have taken just one mistake by either party to set off a nuclear exchange then. With NATO conducting the most massive aerial military exercise in the history of NATO in the Baltic so close to Russian territory, next week I think, mistakes, either accidental or intentional, has the distinct potential of escalating this conflict to a nuclear exchange. As the video stated, if hundreds of advanced NATO fighters conduct this so-called exercise, actually a provocation, with their transponders off, so close to Russian territory, Russia may very well shoot first and ask questions later. Then, all hell could be inadvertently unleashed. I think, at this point, NATO is itching for an excuse to get directly involved in this fiasco and may very well turn off transponders. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident? That was intentional provocation on our part to get us involved in the Vietnam War.

I'm old enough to remember all of this garbage.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake

And I'll confront your uppity ignorance whenever I feel the necessity... When I recognize BS when I see it.
You do realize this guy is in Canada, do you not? And I am in the grand old US of A.

Arrogance is a disease, by the way.

I'm not going to run a video from a sketchy source that only plays if you fiddle with it. That tells me something may be wrong with the source and dangerous to play on my device, or linked to some nefarious organization/nation/national spy agency/etc.

I don't know what you two are fighting about. But this reply reflects "uppity" behavior and arrogance also. There isn't even a shred of intelligent discourse or sign of an ability to respond with other than slurs in, hate and yes behaving like one is ignorant, in this response.

Reply by attacking the idea (or GROUP responsible for the idea and the idea itself) with gusto and upholding your stance with examples people can google or you link to, and then you are replying with intellect and intelligence.

Attacking the person leads directly to WWIII, and human extinction, which I assume the video is about from other replies, because it increases hate, distrust, and leads to what I assume the video is warning about, WWIII.

edit on 6/13/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh, horse #e. It's YouTube.

Ok, horse dung. Is that appropriate.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The video is a person's opinion of what they think is going to happen by looking at evidence they have stumbled on. This thread is about sharing someone's speculation of WW111 starting. Bringing all this stuff to our attention is good even if it is just BS because a lot of people might consider it is going to happen shortly.

The fact is that the direction the world is going in almost certainly points to WW11 happening and remember, a nuclear war has no winners except for the high ranking politicians and rich people who have well stocked bunkers to live for many years on their stocks of foods. Remember, most of the problem with radiation is short lived as a threat to us, but it gets into the food growing and that radiation tears us apart from the inside. You will be able to go outside as long as your food is protected from the nuclear material. Metal storage is the best, but plastic buckets or containers can also protect food. Now those close to the explosion, they are toast. It is the fallout I am talking about. DC is protected well, so any bombs aimed there will be shot down quickly and land on us. If you believe the people in power are worried about us in a nuclear war, then why doesn't the USA have public bunkers and food stores in them like they did back in the sixties?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

then why doesn't the USA have public bunkers

Like Russia purportedly has for their people. From what I hear, Russia has been preparing for a nuclear confrontation for years now. They know our government better than we ourselves do. They know it is inevitable and have been getting ready for it.

Buiseness Insider

Russia spent the last year upgrading thousands of Soviet-era bomb shelters, report says, in a sign Putin fears an attack on his home soil
Russia has been repairing and upgrading thousands of Soviet-era bomb shelters over the past year, ever since it invaded Ukraine, current and former officials told The Moscow Times.

The Kremlin ordered inspections and repairs of bomb shelters across the country in February 2022, the same month that Russia launched its invasion, with work still ongoing, a current Russian official told the outlet.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hate to be that guy but it's pretty arrogant of you to say arrogance will surely kill you.

You're wrong

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join