It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Guy Is Wrong If He Is Right Lord Help Us All Canadian Prepper

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Direne

Russia had even stated that they only had used around 10% of their capabilities/strength it would be worrying when Russia starts using it above 10%

Then why did they have to mobilise, conscript and empty prisons?

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Interesting how you use the word 'you'. Like you yourself are somehow immune.

Either way, you really are acting ugly.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Ugly as in when you look at your face in a mirror??

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't have much choice in being ancient and wrinkly. You have a choice in how you behave.

And you show your infantile attitude in nearly every post, not just the one i'm responding to.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You are not responding to any post, dude. You simply popped up to make an out of context statement. Do you have anything interesting to add to the ongoing debate, or are you just going to bore us with your gibberish?

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Not a dude. Stop misgendering me.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

And I'm not childish. See? Let me tell you this: you joined this forum just a month ago, and you state all of my posts are childish. Have you read them all? Have you seen the date I joined? No, you haven't. That's how you are: a person who makes gratuitous judgments without reflection, and who makes them just for the pleasure of insulting.

Repent and read some of your granduncle's bible, please. You are a grandmother and you have a responsibility to advise your grandchildren wisely. Don't be lazy.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

All I had to do was read this thread. The way you addressed the OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

As I said, you are a lazy person. Try to read something more before making bold judgements. Informed opinions is what we need, not haters. And take the time to learn confronting different views without attacking the person who expresses those views. It doesn't hurt. Try.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 16-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

No!
edit on 16-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Canadian Prepper is pretty good at aggregating current events even if he misses the mark with his assessment of clear and present danger. Maybe one of these days he'll hit the target, who knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yes you are.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Don't be childish. You propose us to watch a video stating that the author sources his information from a wide range of sources and compiles a multifaceted perspective of what and how global political and strategic decisions and actions are affecting the safety and security of everyone in both Ukraine, Russia and the whole of the western world.

But neither you nor the author quote those sources for us to see if he indeed compiles a multifaceted perspective of what and how global political and strategic decisions and actions are affecting the safety and security of everyone in both Ukraine, Russia and the whole of the western world.

You are clearly either a very naive or very impressionable person, or both at the same time. Can you please specify for us what are we to understand by whole of the western world? On the other hand, it is obvious that global political and strategic decisions and actions are affecting the safety and security of anyone. That's simply so obvious that I cannot see the hype in your excitement about the video.

Unless you have just discovered yesterday that yes, global political and strategic decisions and actions are affect people. It seems to me this is indeed your case. Welcome to Reality, kid.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What is a "C4AI"?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Hi Nob. C4AI means Command, Control, Communications, Computer & AI. It forms the backbone of modern armies these days. In the old days, you had C2 (command and control); then they integrated communications (C3), and finally the Intelligence segment (C3I). In any war it is essential to engage and destroy the command and control centers, from where all operations are conducted and coordinated.

Today the concept has transitioned to C4AI because key decisions are automated by virtue of Artificial Intelligence given the quick response time required to fight dynamical changing tactical situations. This has the problem that human decisions for target identification, weapon assignment, and launch have been minimized at the risk of delegating to the AI essential decisions. This means the entire decision-making process has been automated as modern weapons leave little time for response. Now is the AI the one fighting the situation however much the generals believe that they are the ones making decisions. Now it is AI that does the signal intelligence (SigInt), communication intelligence (ComInt), and electronic intelligence (ElInt) tasks, among others.

In a nuclear war with hypersonic missiles, however, there is no tactical decisions to make: you have no time left (just 8 minutes), and even the AI-driven DSS (Decision Support System) will be of little help.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Whoops, the weeks gone and nothings happened. But he did say MAY. You all know what the word MAY is? It means might or might not. But then again he could say "it may happen next week".

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You feel like its lazy to not research people on social media before you comment?

Wow! Someone has way too much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: LittleJake

He is wrong. But even if he were right, Lord wouldn't help you. Nobody would.

This is the statement that impressed me as ugly and uncalled for.

You should follow your own advise.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hi. Do you mind if I ask where I could find the sauce of this outside of FL? Or how or where was this data gathered?

"We expect a crisis similar to the Cuban missile crisis, this time located in a specific island in the South China Sea probably around 2020-2025, and it will lead to a horrible nuclear exchange sometime between 2075 and 2100. Not that we wish it; it would be an accidental nuclear war triggered by specific events that may or may not be related to your higher beings, your astral entities of the parallel world, or whatever you call those enlightened space 'brothers'. In a highly risky and delicate military situation, any mistake, any unidentified light in the sky, will be the spark triggering the war."

I assume this was your main cause for concern.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join