It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney Robert Barnes Explains Why the Trump Indictment is Complete BS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Again, I'm not the one who let Hillary go without even so much as a "quid pro quo"!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JinMI

Again, I'm not the one who let Hillary go without even so much as a "quid pro quo"!

Again with your clear support of two tiered justice.

I get it. No more examples needed.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

As a President? Yeah, no thanks

Why?
What are your exact, specific reasons for not liking him as a president?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: proximo

Only a fool can't see they are being treated drastically differently.

You only have Trump to blame. He could have gone after Hillary like he promised during the campaign., But he didn't. Why didn't he?

She was " Protected " by the Deep State . Even a President Cannot Win that Fight , to Many Enemies to Defeat at one Time .

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And yet both have achieved far more in the legal profession than Barnes

....And have taken More Bribe Money than him . What an Achievement .

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I mean really? Where to start. His character? Cheating on multiple wives, even while pregnant. Housing discrimination, Trump University, Charity Scandal, refusing to pay workers and contractors, his undocumented models at his modeling company, undocumented workers at Trump Tower, 5 bucks an hour, forced to sleep there, any complaints, threatened with deportation. I mean there's more of you want me to continue.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I mean really? Where to start. His character? Cheating on multiple wives, even while pregnant. Housing discrimination, Trump University, Charity Scandal, refusing to pay workers and contractors, his undocumented models at his modeling company, undocumented workers at Trump Tower, 5 bucks an hour, forced to sleep there, any complaints, threatened with deportation. I mean there's more of you want me to continue.

Ahhhh 🤣🤣

Biden is employing millions of undocumented illegals with our tax money, but that’s ok eh?

But none of those things have anything to do with being a president.
Those are just hurt feelz.
edit on 12-6-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bill Clinton had an intern blow him.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Right, my feelings are hurt because he's a crappy person? You talk about feelings all the time, I take it you are quite sensitive. Surprisingly I'm not. I never liked His character. As I said, great for TV, for the head of the country? Not so much.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

And? I don't think he had great character either.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Right, my feelings are hurt because he's a crappy person? You talk about feelings all the time, I take it you are quite sensitive. Surprisingly I'm not. I never liked His character. As I said, great for TV, for the head of the country? Not so much.

I don’t have any feelings. None.

Again….what do those things have to do with being a president?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No answer.
Just crickets………

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ANALYSTS-INVESTIGATORS are finding more content in Jack Smith's indictment of Donald Trump that is nothing more than additional "Take Down Trump!", that is based on ZERO real evidence...

Now, does the wording in the Jack Smith indictment that pertains to “nuclear concerns” and “national security matters” make more sense?

Would all of this hullaballoo really stem from President Trump not giving up personal letters written to him by President Obama and Chairman Kim? YES! Would President Trump even characterize those as government property? NO!

Can you see the way it unfolds? Of course, when you apply the Lawfare lingo, an approach entirely based on maintaining the targeting of Trump, then suddenly the seemingly innocuous becomes horribly nefarious.

In order to pull this off two things would be needed: (1) the DOJ would need to write about it in a certain way in the indictment√; and (2) simultaneously, the DOJ would need to stop anyone from viewing the actual documents, as they misleadingly described them√. Hey, wait… that’s exactly what they did.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... nse-centered-records-not-what-media-claims/#more-247679

Thank goodness there will be HONEST people in charge of this trial, if it even happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
See?
You are entrenched in the tribalism.
It is not about "this indictment".
It is about the blood you believe you have seen in the water of someone you see as an opponent of "the other tribe".
It is the same dance to a different tune that we have seen played out again and again for the last seven years.

How can't you see it? You seem to be an intelligent individual.
Do honestly believe what Trump is accused of now is worse than what Hillary did?
Why does she and Biden get a pass in the media and "justice" system?
Because they are on the "Globalist Team".

WooHoo, GO TEAM!
SMDH....

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ANALYSTS-INVESTIGATORS are finding more content in Jack Smith's indictment of Donald Trump that is nothing more than additional "Take Down Trump!", that is based on ZERO real evidence...

Now, does the wording in the Jack Smith indictment that pertains to “nuclear concerns” and “national security matters” make more sense?

Would all of this hullaballoo really stem from President Trump not giving up personal letters written to him by President Obama and Chairman Kim? YES! Would President Trump even characterize those as government property? NO!

Can you see the way it unfolds? Of course, when you apply the Lawfare lingo, an approach entirely based on maintaining the targeting of Trump, then suddenly the seemingly innocuous becomes horribly nefarious.

In order to pull this off two things would be needed: (1) the DOJ would need to write about it in a certain way in the indictment√; and (2) simultaneously, the DOJ would need to stop anyone from viewing the actual documents, as they misleadingly described them√. Hey, wait… that’s exactly what they did.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... nse-centered-records-not-what-media-claims/#more-247679

Thank goodness there will be HONEST people in charge of this trial, if it even happens.

It’s all been a setup from day one.
The Dem con artists are the biggest crooks in history, Obama and his goons are pulling the strings of Biden and his goons.

I’ll say it again, public hangings and firing squads need to happen.
George Washington hung traitors to this country and the Dems are traitors without a doubt.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It warms the heart to see this "setup" backfiring on the Guilt-ridden authorities in Government, corrupt Politicians, and mentally "slow" Democrats who only dislike Donald Trump because their controllers (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NYTimes, etc.) told them to.

CNN is having a COW this evening because former President Trump is having a good time in Miami tonight.

When he was President, CNN always described Donald Trump as sheltered, hunkered down, white-knucked with anxiety over the incoming impeachments, Special Counsels, etc... The IDIOTS were totally wrong. But they never apologize. Instead, they keep coming back with the same Bullchit, like their viewers are stupid...or worse.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

Wait, I thought the OP is that Trump didn't break the law? So he did, just along with the rest of them? And talk to the GOP about Hillary. I believe there were over 30 investigations into her along with over 11 hours of various testimony from her.

And hey I totally think they need to revamp the whole system around documents leaving premises.

All I hear is you accept the MSM narrative. Have you not done a deep dive into the Hillary 'investigation'? Have you not noticed how evidence was dismissed and glossed over? How 'evidence' against Trump has been manufactured? Are you ok with the political double standards?

This is ATS, where we're supposed to get to the truth. The truth is Trump has a very offensive personality. He is a political outsider that crashed the party-and both parties want him gone.

Politicians have help the American people hostage for decades-to our detriment and their financial gain, and people are ok with that because the media tells us 'orange man bad'.

If you can't see the double standards here and how corrupt our politicians and the whole system is I don't know what to say.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Someone shows you pics of boxes that may or may not contain 31 TS documents, and you get excited?

Boxes stacked up are as mundane in America as dirty dishes in the sink.

Can you imagine facing obstruction charges for moving boxes around in your master bedroom suite?

I'm so LMFAO at people getting there hair on fire over stacks of boxes.

Can you image the poor Russian spy that has to sneak into MAL and sort thru all those boxes of crap to get to one of the 31 TS docs? It might take him awhile!

Why didn't the FBI raid Bedminster? Did they even search, like the multiple places Bidens were searched?

Excited about boxes? Huh? No one is excited about this. It's quite sad that a former President would ask his attorneys to destroy documents and lie to the government.

You do forget that within many of those boxes were random pages of marked classified docs. No telling what box was what. You think he actually labeled boxes "classified docs"? When the 15 boxes were returned to NARA the docs were mixed in with other items. That's how the request to return classified docs started. There were two people hired last fall to search Bedminster,Trump Tower and a storage facility in Florida for more docs. They have testified before the grand jury.

Why would a spy have to search the boxes, when apparently Trump liked to show them off. He had some in his office. Lots and lots of people have been photographed in his office. He met with SA reps at Bedminster, after he moved docs there according to the text messages from Nauta evidenced in the indictment.

who knows better if they are classified or not?

the FBI wouldn't show a non classified doc to the oversight committee

so why trust any of them about anything?

let's hear the trump tape and the biden burissma tapes

there were about 100 TS docs in question about trump. did he have 1 doc in each box? hillary destroyed 33, 000 e-mails.

what's in the 1850 boxes joe has stashed at the uni of Delaware??

how many does he have in total up and down the east coast. and the chinese resto next to the egg rolls?

you don't want to open this box. joe would be shot if he was trump.

no malarkey.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Indictment is such Bull-Sh'it, Trump just told the judge he is NOT GUILTY of any of the 37 charges brought by the criminals at the top of the DOJ and FBI.

Not Guilty, Your Honor: www.salon.com...

edit on 6/13/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson makes a good defense for Trump. He says: "In life, we don't get to choose our martyrs. We can only choose our principles."

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join