It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney Robert Barnes Explains Why the Trump Indictment is Complete BS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
No answer.
Just crickets………

What do they do with having to be President? Seriously? Why would I want to vote for a guy who racially discriminated, cheated people with a bs college, had a hinky charity, cheated not once but 3 times on women he took a vow with? Had no problem subverting the system to have undocumented workers, and refusing to pay his contractors?

This type of character just screams "let me lead the country" to you?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: frogs453
See?
You are entrenched in the tribalism.
It is not about "this indictment".
It is about the blood you believe you have seen in the water of someone you see as an opponent of "the other tribe".
It is the same dance to a different tune that we have seen played out again and again for the last seven years.

How can't you see it? You seem to be an intelligent individual.
Do honestly believe what Trump is accused of now is worse than what Hillary did?
Why does she and Biden get a pass in the media and "justice" system?
Because they are on the "Globalist Team".

WooHoo, GO TEAM!
SMDH....

I don't like Hillary, so I'm certainly not championing her. If the 30 investigations and 11 hours of questioning could not find evidence she purposely did something wrong or committed a crime, what do you want me to do? Trump insisted he would jail her.

It's not my fault that he purposely for 16 months refused to turn over all of the government’s property, asked his lawyers to commit a federal crime, conspired to move, hide and lie to the government. According to the indictment, the evidence comes from his own people, their own photos, their own audio, their own texts. Even from those that tried to lie for him like Nauta, his own security system video, etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It has Nothing to So with Politics.............

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Anyone who believes this is anything more than a Democratic deep state election ploy will never believe anything no matter the proof. Hate or love Trump he has been screwed at every turn... That is enough reason why he should have the vote of everyone who wants to see the idiots burn and America great again ie self sufficient in oil, inflation killed, wars stopped, and safety upon the streets of America.

Well said Very well said.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

See?
It is about the blood you believe you have seen in the water of someone you see as an opponent of "the other tribe".
It is the same dance to a different tune that we have seen played out again and again for the last seven years.

Do honestly believe what Trump is accused of now is worse than what Hillary did?

WooHoo, GO TEAM!
SMDH....

I don't like Hillary, so I'm certainly not championing her. If the 30 investigations and 11 hours of questioning could not find evidence she purposely did something wrong or committed a crime, what do you want me to do? Trump insisted he would jail her.

It's not my fault that he purposely for 16 months refused to turn over all of the government’s property, asked his lawyers to commit a federal crime, conspired to move, hide and lie to the government. According to the indictment, the evidence comes from his own people, their own photos, their own audio, their own texts. Even from those that tried to lie for him like Nauta, his own security system video, etc.

You see no double standards between the two?
No two tiered system?

Hillary had an unauthorized server in her basement with atleast 30,000 classified documents/emails.
When found out, she used bleach bit to wipe the server(s) and a HAMMER to destroy the Blackberry phones.
But, she was serving the Globalist so she got a pass.
"No there, there".

Yet, they want to jail Trump.
Why?
Because Globalist don't want him back in office.
They want another puppet.
The useful tools, that are brainwashed by the MSM and their tribal mentality, will happily go along.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

See?

WooHoo, GO TEAM!
SMDH....

You see no double standards between the two?
No two tiered system?

Hillary had an unauthorized server in her basement with atleast 30,000 classified documents/emails.
When found out, she used bleach bit to wipe the server(s) and a HAMMER to destroy the Blackberry phones.
But, she was serving the Globalist so she got a pass.
"No there, there".

Yet, they want to jail Trump.
Why?
Because Globalist don't want him back in office.
They want another puppet.
The useful tools, that are brainwashed by the MSM and their tribal mentality, will happily go along.

Here's the thing and again I don't like Hillary. The FBI did not find there was intent, or wrong doing. There were a total of 30 investigations into Hillary. She sat and answered questions for 11 hours. Trump himself basically campaigned on Lock Her Up! It never happened. He still throughout and after his Presidency, even recently, repeated this. He increased law penalties around documents, he insisted that even if you're careless like Hillary with documents you should go to jail.

Of course because it's Trump, it's "globalists" and the "deep state". Instead of the fact that his own people and his own attorneys and their own text messages and audio and surveillance video and testimony, even if as Nauta did, tried to lie for him, apparently shows he tried to hide, move, lie and destroy government documents and that he knew he had classified and/or NATSEC info he showed others and obstructed the government from getting them back.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

She had about 100 emails in her inbox that contained classified information. Only three of those had any markings that indicated they were classified and those markings were minimal. To the point that it was concluded that Clinton, not being tech savvy, had no idea what the tiny (c) in those emails meant.

Upon the conclusion of Clinton's tenure as SoS her team had her work emails, that included the emails containing classified information, archived per government guidelines. The 30,000 emails in question were Clinton's personal emails. In December 2014 her IT company were instructed to set a rule that would only retain these emails for 60 days. They weren't subpoenaed until March 2015. At that point her team informed her IT company of the subpoena and to retain any emails still present on the server. One of the employees at the IT company realized they never set the rule they were instructed to in 2014 and took it upon himself to delete the emails. There is no evidence Hillary instructed any emails to be deleted after the subpoena was received.

As for the phones, that claim comes from one of Hillary's aides that recalled on two occasions having destroyed Hillary's phones after they malfunctioned. There was no evidence any phones were destroyed after the subpoena was received.

Neither the FBI nor the DOJ IG found any evidence that Hillary acted with criminal intent.

In contrast, Trump had over three hundred documents with clear classified markings. He instructed his employees to hide documents and his lawyers to destroy documents after receiving a subpoena. And as recently as Tuesday, he stated publicly his intent to retain the documents.

Do you see the difference?

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Hillary is not that stupid.
Hillary's aids were not stupid.
Not all emails deleted were personal.
Tools believe she is Snow White because they are told to.
Read the FBI report.
Watch the hearings in congress.
Make up your own mind, not what you are TOLD to believe.
The evidence is there, it was ignored because who she is.
There is a two tiered justice system, it is blatantly obvious for anyone who isn't a tool.
The FBI helped her with the email scandal and started "Crossfire Hurricane" in attempt to keep Trump out of office.
Think about the money and effort poured into it.
It was no small thing and the doubled down on it for years because they did'nt think the truth would come out.
www.grassley.senate.gov...(FINAL).pdf

edit on 15-6-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Your link doesn't work, but you can access the final GOP 800 page report through this article here

And 30 investigations. Not one. And you're saying that 100s if not 1000s of people covered it all up? OK.
edit on 15-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I can attack each item on your list.

Who did Trump racially discriminate against?

He had a buying and selling real estate SEMINAR called Trump University. Any yokel that didn't understand what he was purchasing wasn't any kind of college degree is likely not going to get much out of this seminar either. And those things never come with a guarantee. Trump settled to make this go away. Not worth fighting.

The hinky charity is pretty common, and that was a civil settlement too. We have a charity being looked into in our little town that is getting city grants and stuff.

Maybe his wives didn't really care, as long as the money was pouring in? I don't care about marital issues of anyone. It's truly none of my business.

For all you know, each of his marriages was 'open'. Then what would you say?

I have hired contractors for various reasons around my property. I don't check their employees papers. I know illegals that have fake papers.

There have been contractors I hired for various reasons around my property that I wish I didn't pay, one I didn't, when he walked off the job and never came back. After a year of delays. I had to finish the job with someone else. I still have a tile saw in my garage he left here.
edit on 6/15/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/15/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It wouldn't take hundreds or thousands of people.
It would only take a handful at the top to say "we investigated and there was no there, there".

How can anyone in this country, that isn't a brain washed tool, honestly not see the bias:
In the DOJ.
The media.
And the IRS?

Globalist want us divided.
People stuck in the "ballgame" tribal mentality allow it by being tools.

edit on 15-6-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join