It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird than the typical weird

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm going to share something, and I wasnt exactly sure where to put this, but I know I'm dealing with some form of metaphysics here. I'm just going to write it out, and my hope in sharing this is someone will know a little something more, or have experienced the same thing, and maybe find out what this means.

I'd say for the last few months I have been experiencing something that is very powerful, a little scary at times, and has been going on so long and so much I thought I'd bring it to the ATS house. I'm not quite sure how to put this, so I'm just going to be as plain as possible in describing it. Here goes...

I have been experiencing DejaVu, but for months now. Not every minute of every day. But things like somethimg I posted on here, and conversations I had on here, I had already had them, already wrote them, could remember it vividly; and remember writing it, as if I had done it last month, but was doing it for the first time.. I keep seeing the "dejavu" but this is very consistent, more powerful feeling than dejavu, and has been about just about everything I am doimg. As Im writing this it feels like Ive already written it and already had the conversations that will follow this.

Simply put, I have been in some sort of time loop, or state of conciousness Ive never reached before or I am obtaining some psychic abilities.....Cause I swear I can see the future about some of these things.

Now, with the crazy said. I have no clue what this is. All I know is its been about some really big things happening, and has been about pretty much everything thats been going on around me and through me.
Simply put, it feels like I may have saw into the future and have obtained memory of what I saw. Again, makes no sense, sounds crazy,,,

But this is the house of craziness and all that is weird and unexplainable, so I knew you all could help me here.

Has anyone else experienced this? Hopefully someone who can write it out better. Its strong, its continuing to happen....even as I type this.

What say you, ATS? Tumor? Psychic abilities? Time travel? I have no clue. All I know is its happening.
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Not what you're describing.

One thing I've noticed recently is that if I daydream about the past, it doesn't feel purely like a trip down memory lane. It feels like there is active connection to the events I recall. It is not an unpleasant sensation, but is odd nonetheless.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not what you're describing.

One thing I've noticed recently is that if I daydream about the past, it doesn't feel purely like a trip down memory lane. It feels like there is active connection to the events I recall. It is not an unpleasant sensation, but is odd nonetheless.

Cheers

Are you remembering details you had never remembered before about these past events?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You may not appreciate this because it's not really woo-woo phantasmagorical or anything...but I've had periods in my life which sound similar to what you describe.

In hindsight, it appears to me that this has nothing to do with cool new psychic powers or some type of specialness.

It comes from our subconscious dealing with anxiety and stress (even situational depression)...of which, at the time, our consciousness is not yet clearly aware.

These anxieties seep out into our consciousness from a subconscious operating in stealth- hyperdrive and manifest in this "Deja vu" like state.

Just my own conclusion.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It could be caused by our sun. We have had a large increase in solar flares recently.

I have heard quite a few folk saying that they feel a bit off lately. Many seem to feel effects of disruptions in time, and number one on this list, the seeing of what some would call ghosts, some call shadow people, and some call entities.

gizmodo.com...
edit on 7-4-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You may not appreciate this because it's not really woo-woo phantasmagorical or anything...but I've had periods in my life which sound similar to what you describe.

In hindsight, it appears to me that this has nothing to do with cool new psychic powers or some type of specialness.

It comes from our subconscious dealing with anxiety and stress (even situational depression)...of which, at the time, our consciousness is not yet clearly aware.

These anxieties seep out into our consciousness from a subconscious operating in stealth- hyperdrive and manifest in this "Deja vu" like state.

Just my own conclusion.

I have zero anxiety, Im in absolute joy and comfort. Ive been in a state of rest/peace with absolutely zero anxiety or troubles.
Would that still apply?

Also, if I came off as I thought i was special because of it, i dont feel that way. More humbled than anything. Im good with it as well. Its just happening so much I thought this crowd would dig on it.

Ps. I did recently, before this, have some major and I mean major epiphanies about my past. Kind of matches up to some of your thought process. And Im with the "the simplest explanation is usually the right one." It is weird feeling for sure tho.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

Just my own conclusion.

I have zero anxiety, Im in absolute joy and comfort. Ive been in a state of rest/peace with absolutely zero anxiety or troubles.
Would that still apply?

Also, if I came off as I thought i was special because of it, i dont feel that way. More humbled than anything. Im good with it as well. Its just happening so much I thought this crowd would dig on it.

Seems that if you aren't under a rock, you know the world is as whirled as it gets. Your brain is processing this stuff, lots of it, and taking miniscule-timed breaks along the way, sort of like when people get video of themselves passing out on an amusement ride multiple times, and still smiling, oblivious to their rapid conscious/unconscious episodes.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It could be caused by our sun. We have had a large increase in solar flares recent.

I have heard quite a few folk saying that they feel a bit off lately. Many seem to feel effects of disruptions in time, and number one on this list, the seeing of what some would call ghosts, some call shadow people, and some call entities.

gizmodo.com...

That actually lines up with a lot more of what I'm hearing from others as well. Something has shifted in the heavens and its pulling on us weird... Ive heard a lot of people say something to this effect quite a bit recently.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ummm...now that you mention it...I've also noticed that you've posted the same things...repetitively...

I'm not sure if this is just a strange form of aphasia...or out and out Alzheimer's...

Not that reading these repetitions hasn't been fascinating...quite the contrary in fact...

Know that your not alone...there are countless millions the world over that also experience..."repetitive situational syndrome"...

The good news is that there are ongoing trials using the very best fetal stem cells culled from the still squirming cellular clumps of abortive tissue...

This has been a public service announcement...brought to you by...1-800-1ph-izer...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Not but a few hours ago I was overcome with a sense of deja vu, but it's the second time occurring during for same event. I had deja vu of having previously had deja vu. I do end up writing the same or similar things more than once over time, but have never had it trigger a sense of the precise moment having occurred more than once before.

That's more just a curiosity than anything important, but check your private messages a bit later and I'll have sent something more detailed along.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Not but a few hours ago I was overcome with a sense of deja vu, but it's the second time occurring during for same event. I had deja vu of having previously had deja vu. I do end up writing the same or similar things more than once over time, but have never had it trigger a sense of the precise moment having occurred more than once before.

That's more just a curiosity than anything important, but check your private messages a bit later and I'll have sent something more detailed along.

So, what I'm seeing out of the gate here is Im not the onlt one experiencing something like this,
I starting to wonder about frequencies now. I wonder if its a M-il-K side affect (for a different thread)
5G?...

Will do

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Since you are calling your experiences "DejaVu" can we assume your recollection of the future is always in regard to the immediate future. You remember you wrote this post as you are writing it; you are not remembering things that will happen tomorrow or a week from now?

Could you be experiencing a neurological disorder?

For example Temporal Lobe Epilepsy is know to cause feelings of DejaVu.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Just my own conclusion.

Would that still apply?

Certainly, everyone deals with things differently.

During the time I was experiencing what you describe...I felt I had finally overcome situational depression due to losing my wife several years back from BC...and raising two very young sons by myself.

I thought I was finally starting to feel joy (or at least happiness) again...and these experiences were occurring frequently.
The situational depression, I realized, had been buried...it never leaves you.

One word of caution...be on guard against being led down pseudo-metaphysical rabbit holes.
You're more vulnerable in this state than you realize.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Frequencies are powerful. There is so much that is right in front of us that we don’t see. Partly because we don’t know what we don’t know. Mainly because we are not ready.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

[Pop-culture reference; Recall Neo and the black cat.] I like the franchise.
[Pop-culture reference: X-Files S11E4, the Mengele Effect.] Count me in the Mandela Effected bunch.

That being said, I have hated experiencing deja-vu for most of my life, but not lately.
Lately it feels like I'm in, as I call it, my Dreamscape, which is the world where I'd rather be, honestly.
So now with this deja-vu, I am okay with it.

Remembering the future is cool. Don't knock it, fam.
Which reminds me that there is a newly defined psychic bit amongst all the known Clairs called "Claircognizance".

That may be worth considering.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This right here! Back in cellphone 2G, people were concerned about comparing non-consensual electro shock therapy and MK Ultra amped up to Tesla Death Rays.

Everything is energy. Stay grounded.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think what you might be experiencing is Synchronicity.
I have this every now again myself. When I go through this experience I feel like it is a indication that I am on the correct path.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...now that you mention it...I've also noticed that you've posted the same things...repetitively...

I'm not sure if this is just a strange form of aphasia...or out and out Alzheimer's...

I feel the need to address this.
Do I really? Do you men like double posts, but written differently? I dont see that. I do type a lot worse than I speak. I'm a two finger typer and I do know I use the same words on repeat. Thats why I edit a lot. Plus dyslexic. Plus ADHD. So, typing on this forum style is a challenge for me.

So, I'll ask others. Am I displaying myself as one who is going thru alzheimers? Seems like somethimng important someone ought to know and not a source of some form of entertainment. But thats me.
So, i ask the question. Am I displaying alzheimers?? or aphasia? It only takes two to confirm for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Just my own conclusion.

Would that still apply?

Certainly, everyone deals with things differently.

During the time I was experiencing what you describe...I felt I had finally overcome situational depression due to losing my wife several years back from BC...and raising two very young sons by myself.

I thought I was finally starting to feel joy (or at least happiness) again...and these experiences were occurring frequently.
The situational depression, I realized, had been buried...it never leaves you.

One word of caution...be on guard against being led down pseudo-metaphysical rabbit holes.
You're more vulnerable in this state than you realize.

I felt that last staement. Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

My favorite psychiatrist, Carl Jung believed nothing of importance happens in our life that we don't dream about first.

When I was 17 I just knew an unpleasant event was going to happen and it would have something to do with the number three. At a three month mark something very tragic did happen.

I had no idea where this sense of knowing came from, but it was precise and accurate. I've always wondered if I dreamed of the event and just never remembered the dream.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join