It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird than the typical weird

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
a reply to: randomuser

Thanks randomuser. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with your family.

My grandmother died of dementia, and had Alzheimer's. My mom displayed signs recently. I'm an autodidact. Which means I'm stellar at learning from reading, and I do a bunch of research on this topic. It worried me about my mom. Mom and I are very much alike and I'm actually prepared to lose my noodle like that. I'll just be the crazy ol man talking about nonsense. I bet I'll even be fun to be around. Haha. But back to the serious. I had looked at ways to do little test that she was unaware of; because she doesn't want to face that fact. It's too hard for her. So I did sneaky little tests, and she shows signs of early onset dementia actually, or at least Alzheimer's. I am by no means a doctor. I just know she did fail some of those tests and passed others.
I know I have to be careful with this as a possibility of my own future. My mind is sharp, and clear as a bell. I like my solitude and do spend a lot of time alone. But then I have a ton of socialization through the type of work I do, so I'm well balanced there.
About the worst is my diet. Just think bachelor food. Lol

I've taken a few of those tests and am well on that front for now. I am in new territory though. I've actually been in an overabundance of joy, to be perfectly honest. My environment changed and everything that was toxic that was in my life is now gone.

And then this.
I thought, neat, I'll share it with this crowd of minds.

I have been doing some research and there are studies indicating that Alzheimer's can be affected by diet. Too much sugar and insulin. Going on a keto diet and even prolonged fasting may have profound effects on the brain, as it loves to burn ketons, it helps create new connections, and may help prevent against, and in some cases reverse early onset dementia.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

There has been some talk, recently, that our physical brains contain quantum-like structures. It is through, or as a consequence of, these "microtubules" that what we know of as the "mind" may, may, manifest.

If this is true, then we could all be connected, not only to each other, but also to the whole of our Reality (note the big "R") at, and through the quantum level.

The "primary motivator" at the quantum level appears to be linked to probability, such that a thing or function may, or may not arise to exist "in reality" based on its cumulative probability of existing.

(That last sentence felt like pulling a handkerchief out of my brain through my nose!)

So...

At a very basic theoretical (but "Real", sort of) level, we may be connected, and "in touch" not only with each other (and everything else), but with other versions of ourselves (and everything else). They just exist within diminishing probabilities (?).

Not so much "Past" lives, as alternative "Livings"? Especially since linear time has no real meaning at the quantum level.
edit on 7-4-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

and even prolonged fasting may have profound effects on the brain

I have to agree wholeheartedly on that.
I have fasted several times. Let's just say, I saw the application there. I have no clue on the science, but I can absolutely vouch for the spiritual/metaphysical advantages. I very much enjoy a good fast. As I'm sure you know all about as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You may not appreciate this because it's not really woo-woo phantasmagorical or anything...but I've had periods in my life which sound similar to what you describe.

In hindsight, it appears to me that this has nothing to do with cool new psychic powers or some type of specialness.

It comes from our subconscious dealing with anxiety and stress (even situational depression)...of which, at the time, our consciousness is not yet clearly aware.

These anxieties seep out into our consciousness from a subconscious operating in stealth- hyperdrive and manifest in this "Deja vu" like state.

Just my own conclusion.

Hmm... A " Chill Pill " Usually Cures that .......

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My favorite psychiatrist, Carl Jung believed nothing of importance happens in our life that we don't dream about first.

I kept wanting to get back to you, nugget, but I got thread-sidetracked and then real-life sidetracked, but I remembered (😎) to get back to this.
Carl Jung is my absolute favorite. Especially his personality tests ENFJ represent! ✊
And I also remember reading exactly what you said, about dreams being predictive of things we are about to go through. I sit and think on this, and I see what we call "psychic". Now, I'm not saying I'm psychic, because then we'd all be that have experienced this. But, at the same time, I do have a string sense of the dreams being a way of setting us up to make a future decision.

That's either divine intervention of some sort, or we are all actually psycho, or the pendulum thing. Or Alzheimer's lol sorry.. I'll "let it go" now. Haha

edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It could be caused by our sun. We have had a large increase in solar flares recently.

I have heard quite a few folk saying that they feel a bit off lately. Many seem to feel effects of disruptions in time, and number one on this list, the seeing of what some would call ghosts, some call shadow people, and some call entities.

gizmodo.com...

I had been noticing this as well. There are signs of this in the entire animal kingdom right now.
Ever put rubber bands around a watermelon?
Feels like the rubber bands are starting to pile up.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You may not appreciate this because it's not really woo-woo phantasmagorical or anything...but I've had periods in my life which sound similar to what you describe.

In hindsight, it appears to me that this has nothing to do with cool new psychic powers or some type of specialness.

It comes from our subconscious dealing with anxiety and stress (even situational depression)...of which, at the time, our consciousness is not yet clearly aware.

These anxieties seep out into our consciousness from a subconscious operating in stealth- hyperdrive and manifest in this "Deja vu" like state.

Just my own conclusion.

Hmm... A " Chill Pill " Usually Cures that .......

I like watching old Disney Movies. Puff the Magic Dragon has always chilled me out.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

There are things to be gained from that state, if you follow the rabbit holes that lead inwards...

Terpene! You said it
had to say wassup to ya.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think we have. Could be what we're talking about too, I have poor memory for some things but my emotional memory is on point which is actually a very profound thing to attempt explore and navigate.

I ain't got the tools for deep water though so I'll shut up about that kind of stuff, it's got me nothing but trouble

And to the cloud comment,

Amen! Agreed. Just different frequencies. All vibrating together in more harmony than we realize.

Cloud comment?

If it doesn't have harmony it doesn't exist, probably. But yeah I don't mind people sharing their relationship with higher selves or religion/faith, as long as they can contain a personal truth as that and not justify it as a universal one, hence the song I mentioned since the lyrics were on point. My frequency has changed in some of the weirdest places and I'm grateful for every vibration, even the lower ones. To add: I'll walk away if I think I'll get dirty, I'll never forget something special... It's with me.

It's something to do with why we're separate so to speak, idk. Words fail really.

I do enjoy your threads btw, always feels like good company

edit on 7-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: Some sort of clarity

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

emotional memory

Now, ya see, you keep hitting personal notes of mine as well. Like this "cloud comment" lol. On my phone to get that bubble it's a tab that looks like a cloud. Ie. "cloud comment"
Did I make up another word? Haha I tend to do that often.
But yes! Emotional memory. Wow, I never have put that into words. No tools my ars.
Yes, I feel very tied into these things on an emotional level.

To add: I'll walk away if I think I'll get dirty, I'll never forget something special... It's with me.

And this one. You just described me right there. We're definitely on that same wavelength , my friend. But we figured that out already too.

I do enjoy your threads btw, always feels like good company

I enjoy conversation with so many of y'all on this site. I see all the bickering over the political side. And that's necessary. Lots of things to explore there. But I like to give ATS topics that are more on the "fun to explore" side, or subjects that have no door for fighting. I love to debate. Hate to fight.

So thanks. I enjoy the time we all spend together talking about all these neat subjects. I wouldn't be here otherwise. So why not make it cool. Lots of cool people here from every walk of life.

That's why I'm here

And all of our, One Love.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Not but a few hours ago I was overcome with a sense of deja vu, but it's the second time occurring during for same event. I had deja vu of having previously had deja vu. I do end up writing the same or similar things more than once over time, but have never had it trigger a sense of the precise moment having occurred more than once before.

That's more just a curiosity than anything important, but check your private messages a bit later and I'll have sent something more detailed along.

So, what I'm seeing out of the gate here is Im not the onlt one experiencing something like this,
I starting to wonder about frequencies now. I wonder if its a M-il-K side affect (for a different thread)
5G?...

Will do

Sorry for the extended delay. I was a good 12 hours overdue for some sleep and crashed after getting sidetracked. It has been sent.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Not but a few hours ago I was overcome with a sense of deja vu, but it's the second time occurring during for same event. I had deja vu of having previously had deja vu. I do end up writing the same or similar things more than once over time, but have never had it trigger a sense of the precise moment having occurred more than once before.

That's more just a curiosity than anything important, but check your private messages a bit later and I'll have sent something more detailed along.

So, what I'm seeing out of the gate here is Im not the onlt one experiencing something like this,
I starting to wonder about frequencies now. I wonder if its a M-il-K side affect (for a different thread)
5G?...

Will do

Sorry for the extended delay. I was a good 12 hours overdue for some sleep and crashed after getting sidetracked. It has been sent.

Oh, cool, thanks. I'll give it a whirl.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

When I was young, I too experienced constant encounters with the Deja Vu phenomenon - I would experience these instances perhaps ten to twenty times each day. Even to the point of knowing exactly what a certain person was going to say or do in the next couple of seconds.

My roving theory on this one is that somehow, signals in our brains are being routed in an anomalous manner, to the extent that by some miracle of weird biology, we are dropping out of the ordinary spacetime continuum for a few micro-seconds at a time, able to perceive slightly ahead of time what is about to be experienced by ourselves in the upcoming moments of actual spacetime. We are not overtly conscious of the perspective generated by the 'tangential & perpendicular misstep' which our brain has just taken subconsciously, observing in that instant a view of the future which we are constantly, teleologically driven towards (in scripture it is known as the "upward call of God", the 'telos' ('purpose') in which the Lord impels & propels each one of us onwards, to aid us in achiving both our personal & communal destinies. And so when we then experience the effect of Deja Vu in normal spacetime an instant later, we are surprised to discover that somehow we have experienced this moment before. It is admittedly one of the most unsettling experiences imaginable, to have this feeling & this weird incident of 'brain-slippage', out of spacetime repeatedly throughout the course of each day, indeed it can make you feel that you are going mad.

The one thing to remember though is that what is actually (potentially) happening, in terms of our psychospiritual development as an individual soul in this wonderful Cosmos of which we are an integral part, is that even in our strangest deficiencies, we are being shown by our Creator that it is indeed possible to operate outside of time & space, as a human soul, which gives us the sense that perhaps even more is possible - is this a part of how the gift of prophecy was enabled in ancient times, when the prophet steps outside of time & space & witnesses what the LORD is saying will happen next to a given ruler, town, city or nation, if the negative outworkings of a particular event or series of decisions is not averted? I believe that is absolutely correct.

At the very least it challenges atheism & materialism as potentially invalid, by showing that we can exist outside of time & space, to some degree - if there is a chance that there is a Creator, wouldn't you rather live a happy & fulfilled life in obedience to Him rather than chancing it alone & not caring what He may think of our actions & decisions? I believe that indeed it is advisable to at least believe that there is something beyond the here & now, beyond this world that we experience neurotypically through our five senses. Deja Vu is like a proto-sixth sense, it provides a window into the higher psychic functions & neurological operations possible for someone whose brain is charged & aligned to the appropriate frequencies - which, incidentally, works better when one is submitted to God rather than tinkering with potentially dangerous tools & weapons (psychic function & occult rites) without supervision from our Cosmic Father. Even then we are instructed not to meddle with forces of an occult nature, due to the potential for great harms to result, from the misuse of magical abilities to summon demonic powers & principalities in this realm of the grand old universe.

I sincerely hope you will find a way to gradually heal from the disturbing experience of the actual Deja Vu. As for me, I can tell you 100% truthfully that I found healing through committed discipleship as a member of a household church in which I discovered the love of a big 'extended family' (brothers & sisters, mothers, fathers, grandparents) all working together for the common good, spending time in prayer, scripture & worship each day. It changed my life dramatically within a short period of time.

If you were to locate a good charismatic evangelical church in your local area (or look further afield if you cannot find one locally - because being in a lifeless church is not necessarily any better than being in no church at all) then you could explore the possibilities of becoming the sort of Christian who believes in the literal healing power of prayer, which involves the laying on of hands (an instruction from the original Apostles to the early church - laying hands on during prayer can be a powerful experience, as the power of the Holy Spirit is transferred from the hearts of fellow Christians into your heart, mind, body & soul..) It sounds a bit far out, but it works.

Over the course of approximately one year I was gradually healed from the constant Deja Vu, and also from the terrible experience of a drug-induced psychosis which manifested during my teenage years after constant marijuana, amphetamine & '___' use - at the time before becoming a Christian I had 'heard voices' on a daily basis, practically constantly. Over the course of those first twelve months as a Christian who believed in the power of prayer, who revelled in the joy of worship, I was totally healed of the 'voices' & other symptoms of the mental ill health that had become manifest through my abuse of drugs & alcohol in those teenage years as an adolescent atheist who absolutely hated the prospect of ever becoming a Christian. I had considered them deluded (Adam & Eve) & bigoted for reasons of their stance on various permissivity laws such as cohabitation before marriage, celibacy of priests, refutation of gay marriage as a legitimate practice, and so on.

It was only after hitting the absolute rock bottom of my own sinful choices that I cried out to God - and He answered in a dramatic way (which I have shared many times before on this site - if you want to hear about it please feel free to U2U me & I'll explain how I went from determined atheist to dedicated theist within the course of less than 24 hours, due to the fact that God showed up in an incontrovertible manner after I had prayed in desperation for Him to reveal His existence to me..) It's an interesting story & entirely true. That 24 hour experience changed my life, and set me on a course to healing & the love of a family of my own, completely set free from mental illness & demonic persecution.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
its allways weird..the moment is good..gratyeful for that. pretty convoluted. Fire burns..weeds grow. fruit ferments. springs coming here. Past mistakes still burn. A fire that's hard to put out. "after laughter comes tears"

The deer will come right up to the porch if coaxed just right, that's a comfort. Salsa is cool too..right now the goji is talking and I like it. Two chickens drop about 5 every two or three days..Turkey met his fate, grass is still dry on top, don't burn unless youre gonna be there.

Over 20 acres or something and they gotta call conservation on you…but they're cool once they get there, totally helped put it out..fought it all day…weird? its the Wild West if you want it to be.

Whats weird id sharia law. You want weird? on US ground..weird friend?

The constitution is a two edged sword and those practitioners know it..but you go ahead and ship some Mexicans around on buses for a political stunt..

I had pigskins today, hadn't had them in a while..no hot sauce though….

edit on 7-4-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 7-4-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

edit on 7-4-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: …..

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I had to just do a reply instead of a quote here, because you hit a ton of notes in that.
Prophecy. Umm. Let's just here, that, that's something I've requested. And umm. I believe I'm being "qualified" to do (this is just a possibility I'm thinking about) maybe just that. I'll say the tongues of fire are already upon me. I was told by someone I trust very much that "Words were given to me." I'm paraphrasing there so I don't lose the crowd here on thread drift, but this is metaphysical. I can say with as much integrity as I've shown here on ATS, when I say, I have been baptized in the Spirit. God visits me in dreams sometimes. I can't recall what was said, but it feels like Him and I spent the night walking around a garden, or walking down a path casually while He just talks with me. I believe He may be preparing me for something, but I don't know exactly what that is, but I do know the gravitational force that will hold it all together. Love.

I wanted to give you a hail, for your PM as well.

HMU

And the list of people I bond with here grows.. thanks, ATS.

:

Ps. I wanted to touch on the "laying on of hands."
Also something I've been asking God about and have a very strong faith for, and also believe in the Power to transfer the Spirit by the laying on of hands. Going by the scriptures from what I see of that, and the questions I've been asking there.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
its allways weird..the moment is good..gratyeful for that. pretty convoluted. Fire burns..weeds grow. fruit ferments. springs coming here. Past mistakes still burn. A fire that's hard to put out. "after laughter comes tears"

The deer will come right up to the porch if coaxed just right, that's a comfort. Salsa is cool too..right now the goji is talking and I like it. Two chickens drop about 5 every two or three days..Turkey met his fate, grass is still dry on top, don't burn unless youre gonna be there.

Over 20 acres or something and they gotta call conservation on you…but they're cool once they get there, totally helped put it out..fought it all day…weird? its the Wild West if you want it to be.

Whats weird id sharia law. You want weird? on US ground..weird friend?

The constitution is a two edged sword and those practitioners know it..but you go ahead and ship some Mexicans around on buses for a political stunt..

I had pigskins today, hadn't had them in a while..no hot sauce though….

😅😂🤔🤣🤣🤣

You are awesome, my friend.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Complete conspiracy theory. Time travel exists. Parallel universes and timelines exist. The government through alien tech has a time machine where you can see the future. Hillery Clinton used it, and that is why she was so sure she was going to win. Trump also had access to it something dealing with lineage and the book Baron Trump's marvelous underground journey.

The machine only showed possibilities. All possibilities exist at once until it happens. If you believe TPTB tells you things that exist and/or they are planning in movies, think Men In Black 3 and Back to the Future 3. The only thing everyone can agree on is that at a certain point in time all the time lines converge into one time line. There are only two paths it could take. One is a light path with people waking up and realizing what is going on, peace, freedom, and etc. The other is a dark path where people are kept in the dark and slaves to TPTB.

Dejavu then would be a part of the parallel universe/timelines converging.

I just wanted a pure conspiracy ATS answer.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...now that you mention it...I've also noticed that you've posted the same things...repetitively...

I'm not sure if this is just a strange form of aphasia...or out and out Alzheimer's...

I feel the need to address this.
Do I really? Do you men like double posts, but written differently? I dont see that. I do type a lot worse than I speak. I'm a two finger typer and I do know I use the same words on repeat. Thats why I edit a lot. Plus dyslexic. Plus ADHD. So, typing on this forum style is a challenge for me.

So, I'll ask others. Am I displaying myself as one who is going thru alzheimers? Seems like somethimng important someone ought to know and not a source of some form of entertainment. But thats me.
So, i ask the question. Am I displaying alzheimers?? or aphasia? It only takes two to confirm for me.

Ummm…no…just no…

My post was humor…wrapped in hyperbole…smothered in sarcasm…with a garnish of chain yanking…over a bed of leg pulling…

However…your response to my post was a perfect 10…

YouSir

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...now that you mention it...I've also noticed that you've posted the same things...repetitively...

I'm not sure if this is just a strange form of aphasia...or out and out Alzheimer's...

I feel the need to address this.
Do I really? Do you men like double posts, but written differently? I dont see that. I do type a lot worse than I speak. I'm a two finger typer and I do know I use the same words on repeat. Thats why I edit a lot. Plus dyslexic. Plus ADHD. So, typing on this forum style is a challenge for me.

So, I'll ask others. Am I displaying myself as one who is going thru alzheimers? Seems like somethimng important someone ought to know and not a source of some form of entertainment. But thats me.
So, i ask the question. Am I displaying alzheimers?? or aphasia? It only takes two to confirm for me.

Ummm…no…just no…

My post was humor…wrapped in hyperbole…smothered in sarcasm…with a garnish of chain yanking…over a bed of leg pulling…

However…your response to my post was a perfect 10…

YouSir

Lol. My bad. I'll admit I took that personal. I do have a tendency to be a bit touchy on some certain subjects. My feelzies gets hurtzies too eazies 🤣
I do appreciate sarcasm and sharp tongued wit. And now that I know the tone I see the humor.
I was actually waiting for you to get back to me. I knew I threw a line out you'd hit. I think your cool, Yousir. You are another one that challenges me.
It takes iron to sharpen iron.

And you get a because that actually is quite a good ripping. 😎
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'm going to share something, and I wasnt exactly sure where to put this, but I know I'm dealing with some form of metaphysics here. I'm just going to write it out, and my hope in sharing this is someone will know a little something more, or have experienced the same thing, and maybe find out what this means.

I'd say for the last few months I have been experiencing something that is very powerful, a little scary at times, and has been going on so long and so much I thought I'd bring it to the ATS house. I'm not quite sure how to put this, so I'm just going to be as plain as possible in describing it. Here goes...

I have been experiencing DejaVu, but for months now. Not every minute of every day. But things like somethimg I posted on here, and conversations I had on here, I had already had them, already wrote them, could remember it vividly; and remember writing it, as if I had done it last month, but was doing it for the first time.. I keep seeing the "dejavu" but this is very consistent, more powerful feeling than dejavu, and has been about just about everything I am doimg. As Im writing this it feels like Ive already written it and already had the conversations that will follow this.

Simply put, I have been in some sort of time loop, or state of conciousness Ive never reached before or I am obtaining some psychic abilities.....Cause I swear I can see the future about some of these things.

Now, with the crazy said. I have no clue what this is. All I know is its been about some really big things happening, and has been about pretty much everything thats been going on around me and through me.
Simply put, it feels like I may have saw into the future and have obtained memory of what I saw. Again, makes no sense, sounds crazy,,,

But this is the house of craziness and all that is weird and unexplainable, so I knew you all could help me here.

Has anyone else experienced this? Hopefully someone who can write it out better. Its strong, its continuing to happen....even as I type this.

What say you, ATS? Tumor? Psychic abilities? Time travel? I have no clue. All I know is its happening.
You are sleep deprived .

<< 1  2    4 >>

join