It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird than the typical weird

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Medical article

Probably not serious, but best see a doctor.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The emotional memory came from a conversation in a dream. Something along the lines of the heart being a brain too. Whatever was said was forgotten instantly on waking but I knew what he/I was on about. We forget every day, quite the mountain to climb.

Hate to fight.

It's better than competition
both absolutely suck when there's no mutuality to it.

No tools! Just a canny set of "skills" I'm pretty sure I never developed. Maybe we are crazy.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Personal truths v universal ones. Your story reminds me of an old friend. Some of it reminds me of me too, especially the misuse of substances.

That's quite the personal post and I just want to say when I come to your threads with my "conflict spiel" that it comes from a place of a want of genuine resolution. I'm trying to build a bridge that keeps collapsing half way... Maybe the valley will fill up.

I love Christians, been in love with Christians which is kind of sad when you realise it can never work because you aren't one. Fundamentals eh?

In the end it would be me who damns the river... Crowds, you know when you've found the right one, I haven't. Yet. I'm always glad when others have

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

In the end it would be me who damns the river... Crowds, you know when you've found the right one, I haven't. Yet. I'm always glad when others have

Screw that noise, roll with me and our band of miscreants from the other side of the rainbow.
I'm sayin', you can roll with me, Ray. My crew was always the band of "doesn't fit in"s. And don't even sweat the God no God Jesus thing. All hearts welcome brother.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

US?

I might do some travelling someday, home is where the heart is anyways!

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

US?

I might do some travelling someday, home is where the heart is anyways!

You'd be welcome with open arms I can promise you that!

South east USA.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Medical article

Probably not serious, but best see a doctor.

I appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hello, I can relate you your original post.
may I ask have you changed any major habits or addictions in the past year or two?
I have turned my life around, with out being forced, I have also started with lions mane and some other nootropics. also alpha gpc and teacrine.
also I've started exercising regularly,
are you able to do small predictions? like card games or dream of world events?

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeighborhoodAlien
hello, I can relate you your original post.
may I ask have you changed any major habits or addictions in the past year or two?
I have turned my life around, with out being forced, I have also started with lions mane and some other nootropics. also alpha gpc and teacrine.
also I've started exercising regularly,
are you able to do small predictions? like card games or dream of world events?

The only major change, and yes, this does have a ton to do with it, I already know for sure, but my environment went from horrid with anxiety stress, basically just never at rest and it went from being wound up like a rubber band, to a sudden a swift dynamic change.
Something happened, and this is extremely personal, and about someone I do not wish to say anything more about in this manner, but I will take this opportunity to maybe help the understanding of what's going on. But someone moved out and my environment went from that to flat out peace, rest, comfort, joy, great sleep, alone worship time with my faith, thanksgiving upon Thanksgiving for "answered prayers" and it has shown in me physically with, weight coming down at a good steady pace, and quiet and calm (I've been in this state for about 6 months now, in the other for about a year). I'm beaming with joy so much lately that it's been affecting other people in a very positive way. So truly, all things are stellar over here.

I try not to share anymore "too personal" stuff on here since I've been ripped nicely, and in great style by my peers here, so I took their "heed" to heart, and moved forward.

So I'll share this last bit so y'all don't worry about me. I know it sincere. It's been that way the whole time.

I hold a degree in applied sciences (medical field), but do not use it. I don't wish to say which field here.
I am in great health. I've always taken great care of my body. To the point if being a little (a lot) vain. I had that taken from me some I'm good with that now.
I'm well studied in this. I just didn't want to come off as argumentive if people were a little off. From a medical stand point it looks bad.
I don't often do this this bluntly, but you'd have to consider, I'm operating under, or through my faith. My faith utilizes what I'm sure most have as 'The Holy Spirit"
We're in meta-physics here, right?

Anyways,
To try and explain this, and how that works, is impossible, and especially to someone who doesn't share the same faith. Which is understandable. I didn't know how to speak, until I learned. I learned to surf, because I really sucked at it, because I kept trying. I put faith in myself and was able to teach myself that, when it is something that is very difficult to master, unless you do it every day. I wouldn't understand physics, or the little bit that I do, had I not spent years studying it. I know nothing of combustion engines, except when they stop running, and only then do I know how to do anything that internal. External like, water pump, hoses, alternator, valve covers etc etc, I'm able to change. If I can see it, I can figure it out. If I can't see it, I will never know what to even do. I'd have to learn how the engine works on the inside to figure out how to "fix the motor." So it's simply ignorance on my part. I'm capable. Just ignorant because, honesty, I've never tried.

So in my faith. I've been spending time with God. I've been receiving insight into some things. I can't really explain much further than that, what I ask here, is that you trust me that I'm in no medical danger or emergency. I am in tune with my body mind and spirit; very much so. Always have been. I just lose that "balance" sometimes do to life, or choices or consequences of my choices, which can bring sadness down on your own head. You know...

But I go to that source I mentioned, and no I do not mean a church pu, I mean I the privacy of my own home. In the quiet. In the meditation. You can reach pretty far with meditation alone. I test these boundaries.

I hope this helps. And I really do appreciate your concern for me, all of you. ✌️
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm going to close with this for the observer, because I think this thread may come to an end soon, being a special weekend for some.

The reason I picked up this tail.

A book I'm writing. Information I may have stumbled across. Might not even know what I have.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Nice post!

Yeah I was doing metaphysics for years without realising what I was doing. The key is keeping right by yourself and you can never get lost.

I know you know you and that's more than enough to say you're not crazy. Or maybe that means you're the right kind of crazy?

Idk, it doesn't matter to me.
Keep doing you bud, that's what matters.

Nothing says this is a guy that means harm, quite the opposite I'd say.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Nice post!

Yeah I was doing metaphysics for years without realising what I was doing. The key is keeping right by yourself and you can never get lost.

I know you know you and that's more than enough to say you're not crazy. Or maybe that means you're the right kind of crazy?

Idk, it doesn't matter to me.
Keep doing you bud, that's what matters.

Nothing says this is a guy that means harm, quite the opposite I'd say.

Ray1990, you have just spoken to me in a place somewhere floating along in time and space, where I'm in the most vulnerable place a human being can ever really be, and that's mourning the loss of someone you have loved with every drop of your blood, every ounce of your strength, and every cell of who one is. I am already in tears as I right this, but don't worry about that, I've been in this state almost 24 hours now, and I'm riding this wave into the shore. But what you just said to me right now...

I'm honored.

I wish you could see how much......
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I used to have deja Vu a lot as a child, then as got older it faded.

Have not experienced it in over a decade.

Not even once since returned from Iraq.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
I used to have deja Vu a lot as a child, then as got older it faded.

Have not experienced it in over a decade.

Not even once since returned from Iraq.

I have a question, since you raised a great scenario to ask.
I've studied trauma, and the affects it has on the brain. Did you know trauma can be passed on thru a mother? For example. Say a woman gets into a horrific car accident and endures a good bit of trauma. She is now terrified to ride in a car. Understandably so. She's been through an experience that should have killed her. Locked in a single moment of time a fierce and sudden shock of vibration on the brain *attached* to a memory. She thinks back on this memory and can remember smells, sounds, and feelings (all if it every time she thinks about it).
Okay now a few years later she has a child. Another girl.
The girl grows up and is "oddly" scare of riding in a car.

Studies have shown this to be true and does in fact happen.

Now, my question. Had you endured any trauma before Iraq? I won't ask about Iraq. That's a given. I'm laser focused on before, and also any trauma your sweet momma may have endured.

Sir, or Ma'am, I'd like to stand for a moment....

Salute you ...

And thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I will say myself, I have experienced something similar, where I will talk about something with someone or think of it and within the next few moments it appears. Say for example we talk about strawberries and then say u go to the freezer and you see a a pack of frozen strawberries. Or say you talk about cats with your co workers and then moments later you see a cat sticker on the wall or you see something cat referenced. Point being is that it's to often for me as well.

What I believe is happening with god knows CERN, the global geo politics, economy, health, and just everything on a micro and macro level, who knows what tech, alien, demonic entities whatever apparatus TPTB are using to amp up wild vibrational forces. So it's something like physics, everything is going moving so fast why? It means it's a sign of acceleration according to physics means gravity so therefore we're going DOWNHILL and accelerating event more til pretty much # crashes and burn. But it's also a sign from the divine that is all innate in us that we feel in our gut of those who can see past the "matrix"We're all one species with a brain and a soul. That's my 2 cents if that made any sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uncle#Stick
I will say myself, I have experienced something similar, where I will talk about something with someone or think of it and within the next few moments it appears. Say for example we talk about strawberries and then say u go to the freezer and you see a a pack of frozen strawberries. Or say you talk about cats with your co workers and then moments later you see a cat sticker on the wall or you see something cat referenced. Point being is that it's to often for me as well.

What I believe is happening with god knows CERN, the global geo politics, economy, health, and just everything on a micro and macro level, who knows what tech, alien, demonic entities whatever apparatus TPTB are using to amp up wild vibrational forces. So it's something like physics, everything is going moving so fast why? It means it's a sign of acceleration according to physics means gravity so therefore we're going DOWNHILL and accelerating event more til pretty much # crashes and burn. But it's also a sign from the divine that is all innate in us that we feel in our gut of those who can see past the "matrix"We're all one species with a brain and a soul. That's my 2 cents if that made any sense.

You and I are on the exact same page here.
This galaxy is moving into a section of the universe that is hotter, denser, and more violent.

Things are going to get interesting soon.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join