It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Anonymous Author and The Epoch Times Vs. The Chinese Communist Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good news!

Australia has granted Chen Yonglin a permanent protection visa.

Chinese defector Chen Yonglin and his family received news this afternoon that they have been issued a permanent protection visa by the Australian Government.

Mark Green, a lawyer and coordinator for Refugee Advice and Casework Service Australia Inc. confirmed the news.

Through a friend, Mr. Chen relayed a message expressing his thanks and appreciation for the support from the Australian people.

"Through this matter I can see the democratic system of Australia will not be controlled or influenced by the Chinese communist dictatorship. During the rest of my life I will contribute to help the Chinese people cast off the communist tyrannical system," said Mr Chen.

Mr. Chen abandoned his post as First Secretary of the Sydney Chinese Consulate-General, in late May and attempted to defect to Australia.

www.theepochtimes.com

Current total: 2,835,898

The resignations should hit 3,000,000 by next Friday. Only 60,000,000 more to go!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Good news! Australia has granted Chen Yonglin a permanent protection visa.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Good for him, and good for the Australian government showing some balls and diong what's right for once.

Current total: 2,835,898. The resignations should hit 3,000,000 by next Friday. Only 60,000,000 more to go!

Is the rate increasing geometrically, or linearly? ("linearly"...is that a word?
)

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A few days ago i read my local chinese newspaper(which is a bit pro-beijing BTW) and read that the CCP membership is reaching a record high! I cannot believe it and i chose not to. Too bad i cannot find find the article as it is already recycled. Also read that why people are joining CCP is because these university graduates want to get a post in the party and benefit from it, and of course partly of the propaganda. I smell something bad for CCP is coming, but not so soon.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I live in Chicago, and one day a few weeks ago when I was walking down to a subway platform a man handed me a copy of the Epoch Times in english. I read it and found it interesting that there were so many people quitting the CCP. The next day, the same guy was there giving out flyers about the same thing. Not that important, but I wanted to bring it up

Oct

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
According to statistics from The Epoch Times Tuidang website, today the number of published resignation statements has succeeded three million and it is continuing to climb.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you guys don't read chinese then use this

babelfish.altavista.com...

Just copy and paste the chinese and select either chinese-simp to english or chinese-trad to english.

i have use it a couple of times to find out the government run news are talking about. the translation is not that good, with really bad grammer and stuff but you can understand what translat.
hope this helps

[edit on 17-7-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've been neglecting my little thread here, time to catch up a little bit....

WCIP - I'll allow the word linearly - just don't try to use it in a game of Scrabble or you'll get busted
It appears to increase in fairly even increments, with growth in the increment every time they break through on the broadcast in China or have a big rally. It's reported they broke through on CCTV's broadcast for a short time last week again.

NotheRaGe - The CCP has made similar claims in Newsweek magazine. The Epoch Times started a letter/email campaign to Newsweek to bring the wave of resignations to their attention. I can't find the link to the story right now, but I will post it later for you.

ulshadow - Thanks for the translator.

Hao Fengjun has released more confidential documents. These ones are of interest to me because they pertain specifically to this story. Long quote for the people in China.

Hao Fengjun Reveals a Document from the "6-10" Office

In the 2nd document [2005] disclosed by Hao Fengjun, the conclusion of the document says: “To: City bureau leaders, the No. 26 bureau of Ministry of Public Security, Municipal 6-10 Offices. From: Local team.” This and many other documents disclosed by Hao Fengjun confirm the existence of the 6-10 Offices.

Orders to Comprehensively Investigate People Who Resign from the CCP

The “2nd classified document [2005]” was issued by the Tianjin “Counter-Cult Bureau” (formerly the 6-10 office) on January 12, 2005. It required that the city 6-10 Office issue notices to sub-bureau groups, related city bureau organizational units, and the national public security office to investigate those who publicly resign from the CCP and related organizations.

The notice said: “According to the requirements of the No. 26 bureau of Ministry of Public Security, each work unit must earnestly carry out investigations of people in their respective cities who have resigned from the CCP (Youth League). A set of requests for the order are given as below:

I. The city counter-cult bureau is responsible for monitoring those who ‘resign from the CCP’ on the website and collect the names of people who wrote resignations statements. The bureau must also determine whether the resigning person exists or not by using the ‘Falun Gong cult activity information management system’ and the ‘Tianjin resident population inquiry system.’

II. The city counter-cult bureau will firstly collect names of people who resigned and then, according to the set criteria, be sent them to the related sub-bureaus or public security departments. The preliminary investigation of people involved in science and education will be reported to the city counter-cult bureau and downloaded into public security databases. Each work unit must earnestly do the investigation work and further investigate the resigning person’s real life status and current activities. Every unit should report the resigning person who has been identified to the district and county Party committee 6-10 Office, requesting the 6-10 Offices’ collaboration with relevant divisions to investigate the person’s membership and disciplinary action with the Party and report the results to the public security department.

After each work unit finishes the comprehensive investigation, they must promptly report the results to the city counter-cult bureau.

III. The city counter-cult bureau must promptly compile the status of the city-wide investigation and promptly report the results to the No. 26 bureau of Ministry of Public Security and municipal 6-10 Offices.

Each work unit must take this work seriously. After receiving the notice, they must immediately report to their sub-bureau leaders, and rapidly deploy the investigation work. At the same time, leaders should report to the local Party committee and ask for support in their work.”

The Ministry of Public Security’s 1-24 Action and the Tianjin City Public Security Bureau’s Strategy to Crack Down on The Nine Commentaries

In the document titled “Tianjin City public security bureau’s strategy to guard against and crackdown on The Nine commentaries, released in February 2005, the Tianjin public security bureau deployed comprehensive measures to guard against the spreading of The Nine Commentaries in Tianjin. This document points out that on January 24, 2005, the Ministry of Public Security sent out a special notice to deploy police departments across the country to crackdown on The Nine Commentaries. The chairman of the Tianjin People’s Political Consultative and secretary of the Political and Legal Affairs Committee Song Pingshun gave the following instructions: “The municipal government decides that from the end of January to the end of March 2005, police departments across the city will crackdown on The Nine Commentaries under the code name of “1.24.” The goal of the mission is to “firmly block the entry of and severely punish the spreading of any Nine Commentaries-related propaganda in our city.” The overall requirement is that “all levels of police department must remain on high alert, plan with delicacy and make detailed arrangements.” The document also demands that “all levels of police, public security, Internet monitoring groups, Special Tactics, domecile registration section, law offices, internal security bureaus, cultural relics protection units, offices of appeal, frontier defense offices, the customs revenue departments and customs offices as well as railway, airline and harbor police to cooperate in order to fully utilize each department and guarantee the completion of this special mission.”

People Withdraw from the CCP Under their Real Name

The secret document issued by the Tianjin Public Security Bureau’s work unit for Investigating Criminal Cults (a.k.a. Tianjin public security bureau 6-10 Office) on December 14, 2004 titled “Anti-cult Intelligence (268)” clearly indicated that four people in Tianjin had published statements to withdraw from the CCP and the Communist Youth League.

“All used real names except one who used the nick name ‘Awaken’. They are Mu Xiangjie (female, born on July 16, 1976, of the Hui ethnic group, now living abroad), who published “I firmly withdraw from the Communist Youth League” on December 5; Gu Wang, (the husband of a Tianjin City Ji County Falun Gong member Wu Yanxia, now living abroad), who wrote a so-called CCP withdrawal statement to the Party committee of the Tianjin Electric Propulsion Systems Research Institute on December 5; and Zhang Rong who published “Withdraw from the evil Communist Party” on December 13… ”

In conclusion, it clearly indicated that this document is to be carbon copied: “Report to: Municipal officials, the No. 26 bureau of the Ministry of Public Security, municipal Party committee 6-10 Office. cc No. 1 team of this division”.

Verification of the Rapid Dissemination of The Nine Commentaries in Mainland China

The secret document issued by the Tianjin public security bureau’s work unit in Guarding Against and Dealing with Cult Crimes (a.k.a. Tianjin public security bureau 6-10 Office) on January 26, 2005 titled “Anti-cult intelligence (34)” gave a full detailed report on the fast and effective spreading of the The Nine Commentaries in mainland China via Hong Kong and Taiwan.

The “Anti-cult Intelligence (38)” sent out by the Tianjin police five days later reported on the relatively positive reception of The Nine Commentaries phone calls in Tianjin. It said that “Tianjin received frequent phone calls on The Nine Commentaries. Within this past year, there have been 18 reported incidents across the city and they are mostly phone recordings.” These reported incidents are from recipients of such phone calls who informed the public security bureau. The majority of the call recipients would not file a report. This document listed the address and the caller IDs of the 18 informants.

www.theepochtimes.com

Resignation total - 3,132,343

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My commendations and thanks to you Duzey for this awesome thread! You've helped me out enourmously by posting this stuff which I can't view because of the Internet censorship here. I'd vote you for Way Above but it doesn't seem to work for me at the moment...must have something to do with SkepticOverlord's changing the site code and layout design.

BTW just a heads-up for all, due to the recent nuclear threats by a Chinese general, the CCP has sent the usual crowd of propaganda agents to invade websites and some of them have come to ATS. Yes, it does happen and more often than you'd think. You can view the action in real time here and here. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words, wcip. I think it's kind of neat that I can use this site to share this story with people that are in China. I'm actually kind of surprised at how many views this thread has gotten. It is by far the most I have had on a thread since I joined up. One of these days I will add it to the list ATS Must Read List: Links to Your Very Best Writing & Research Posts on AboveTopSecret.com. If anything I have done here qualifies, this would be it.

I'm also pleased to see the Epoch Times being used here more often as a source. I've noticed Oct post some of the stories here, which is great.

I have been following those two threads, and it has been interesting to watch. You always make me laugh.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Chen Yonglin has gone to Washington, DC to testify on the treatment of Falun Gong practitioners in China before the sub-committee on global human rights. He was invited by Rep. Harry Hyde, who is chairing the committee. The Australian government has provided him with an identity document so he can travel overseas.

Speaking at Sydney Airport on Tuesday, as he was about to fly to Washington, Mr. Chen said, “My purpose of this trip is to tell the American people about the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), how the CCP rules the Chinese people, and what has happened in China. I want to draw the attention of the American people [to the fact] that there are a great number of Chinese people [who] are still under the persecution of the CCP.”

Mr. Chen is also willing to tell his story to others within the US Government, including intelligence officials. “I look forward to meeting some US officials if I have time or they are willing to meet with me.”

A spokesperson for Australian Falun Gong practitioners, Geoff Gregory, said today, “We welcome the US congressional sub-committee inquiry, and hope that Mr. Chen is able to provide information about the genocide of Falun Gong practitioners by the CCP, and the persecution of overseas Falun Gong practitioners by Chinese Embassies and Consulates. We note the huge difference in response to these appalling human rights abuses between the United States and Australian governments. The Australian government plays down the Chinese abuse of human rights and has treated Mr. Chen’s defection as an embarrassment.”

An official at the Chinese embassy in Canberra told the Sydney Morning Herald last night: "What Mr. Chen has claimed in the past few months is totally untrue."

Asked about the hearing, the official said: "We are opposed to any use of human rights to interfere in China's internal affairs."

www.theepochtimes.com

I really like that last quote. Like we hadn't already noticed that they oppose the use of human rights.

Now that the resignations have exceeded 3 million, I wanted to post this opinion piece published in the Epoch Times, written by Jon Speller, on June 12, 2005. I have snipped a few paragraphs to comply with the T&C's of this site, but again, lengthy quote, internet censorship in China, usual disclaimer, wcip can't read it if I don't, etc.

Four Million Resignations Will Mean Rapid Collapse
And reveal how un-Chinese is Chinese communism

The “Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party" has already achieved an historically significant impact on the unstable, un-Chinese Communist regime in China, having already caused more than two million two hundred thousand resignations from the Chinese Communist Party and its other “apparat” organizations. When four million such resignations are reached anything can happen in China.

Using a rule of thumb evident during the Cold War against the Communist Soviet Union, it may be assumed that for every resignation there are tenfold as many who would like to do the same but for personal, family, career or resistance reasons do not do so. The membership of today’s Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is below 80 million. Thus, when four million resignations are reached, a majority of the membership of the CCP will be so disaffected that the whole system can readily collapse of its own contradictions and internal weaknesses.

The two important defections to Australia from the Chinese Communist security organs are another indication of major importance that the Chinese Communist regime is rapidly becoming a “paper tiger.” Defections from and disaffection within the Soviet security organs were similarly a valid sign for the impending collapse of the Soviet Communist Party dictatorship. Who knows better the shallowness of support for a Communist regime than those who monitor the resistance against it?

The Epoch Times have given the Chinese people the message that Chinese resistance to Communist ideology represents the true Chinese heritage, while the Communist regime, whether the Chinese Communist Party, the PRC or the PLA have reduced the face of the great Chinese nation into an unrepresentative morass reflecting badly on China's five thousand year old history.

The inner circles of the Chinese Communist “nomenklatura,” like their counterparts in the late Soviet Union, think that the big businessmen in the West will help save Communist China from collapse. It is true that, as Alexander I. Solzhenitsyn said, there were those “who would sell the rope to the communists with which to hang the Russian people.” But could those amoral forces save communism in Russia? The pages of history now speak for themselves. Those who are “selling the rope to the communists with which to hang the Chinese people” will rapidly exit the sinking ship of Red China, just as their counterparts did with the collapse of Red Russia.

The PLA professionals well know that the Communist system prevents China from being a global power, co-equal with the other gigantic democracies, the United States and the Russian Federation. The Army in Communist China is just an instrument for oppression against the majority of China’s huge population. Why shouldn’t the patriotic servicemen and women in the PLA throw off the shackles of the regime and become a true professional body loyal to a future democratic regime, respected throughout the world, rather than scorned as backward warlords and bandits?

China is blessed with millions of professional people of high standards in diverse disciplines. But rather than, as traditional Chinese culture demands, excellence serving to enable a person to rise to the top, the top of the apex in the Chinese Communist system is reserved for the primitive, the anachronistic, the uninformed and the brainwashed un-Chinese Red Mandarins. (The writer apologizes for using the term Mandarin for the CCP and government “apparatchiks,” which is an insult to the great Chinese nation, its people and their thousands of years of history as a centerpiece of global civilization.)

The spiritual dimension in China has been awakened again, to a significant degree through the charisma of Li Hongzhi and the example of millions of Falun Gong practitioners in China who refuse to kowtow to the un-Chinese type of persecutors in the Chinese Communist stable of gangsters.

The whole world knows that there was no greater philosopher recognized world wide than the great Chinese sage Confucius. The Chinese Communist regime has no mandate from heaven for it has reduced China into a living hell, and made the homeland of Confucius a disgrace in the rest of the world because of its corruption and tyranny, rather than the Celestial realm it should be.

But China will rise again before long. The days of power of the communist regime in China are before long to be over. The inevitable tide of the celestial wisdom so deep within the soul of the Chinese people is nearing its time to flood again. The imaginary “enemies of China” the Chinese Communist regime tries to use to rally the patriotism of China’s people around it are not a real threat to China. The real threat is the barbaric communist regime itself and its un-Chinese inhuman ideology.

......paragraphs snipped about how the US didn't save Russia from communism, Russians did, and Chinese people will do the same and how the Christian churches support their struggle for freedom.........

Now it is the turn, not only for China’s Christians, but for all Chinese, to become free of communist tyranny in the great nation of China, so that a truly democratic world can be forged with a free China at its celestial center.

I don't think that sounds anti-Chinese at all.

And for NotheRaGe, here is the article the Epoch Times ran in response to the Newsweek story. See above disclaimer.

The following is an actual quote from “Life of the Party,” a Newsweek article by Melinda Liu and Jonathan Ansfield on the future of the Chinese Communist Party: “Westerners are often surprised to learn that the CCP is still growing. It's added 2 million new members since 2003.” Does anyone still wonder why so many Americans don’t trust the media anymore?

To be fair, Liu and Ansfield do take note of Hu Jintao’s crackdown on free speech- though the Hanyuan Country massacre and his brutal history in Tibet are absent- and they were even willing to use the term “Leninist” to describe the Party’s iron grip on political power. However, the general tone of the piece is clear not only from the dominant components within it (interviews with proud young cadres and a “businessman” eager to get his party card), but from what remains missing- “The Nine Commentaries on the Chinese Communist Party.”

Whether or not the ignorance that led to this critical omission is willful, I do not know, as (I am happy to say) I don’t write for Newsweek. However, the effects of the omission on the piece are clear. Only in the absence of the “Nine Commentaries” can two reporters for a major weekly magazine decide that the story of the Party is its “increase” of 2 million members in two years, rather than its loss of nearly two million in six months. Only without the “Nine Commentaries” can they call the Communists’ recent “stay advanced” campaign part of the party’s modernization program, instead of a desperate attempt to staunch the mass exodus from its membership rolls. Only without the words of those who have resigned ringing in their ears can they call the CCP’s version of Communism “uniquely successful” with a straight face.

This begs the question: how can these reporters (or Newsweek in general, for that matter) miss what has become the biggest earthquake of dissent to hit the Chinese Communist party since the Tiananmen Square massacre? The first clue can be found in where they were (or more to the point, where they weren’t). The story’s main settings are Beijing (the Communist capital) and Shanghai (headquarters of the powerful faction headed by Jiang Zemin and his chief henchman Zeng Qinghong). Given Hu’s willingness to resort to the gun (Tibet and Hanyuan County)- one can hardly expect anyone to be raise the subject with a western reporter in Beijing. Likewise, Jiang and Zeng, authors of the brutal 610 office and the South Africa shooting of Falun Gong practitioners respectively, can be all but assured that nothing remotely critical of the party will ever be said in their home base- the city still has the audacity to claim it was miraculously spared the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak of 2003.

The one chance the reporters gave themselves of discovering the situation outside the Potemkin cities was their interview with Chongqing Lifan Group head Yin Mingshan, dubbed a “rags-to-riches tycoon” in the motorcycle business whose application to the Party “is still under review.” Yin has in fact prospered, but as for his supposed status as an outsider trying to get into the party apparatus, nothing could be further from the truth. On his company’s website, Yin trumpets his ascension to the post of vice-chairman of the Chongqing People’s Political Consultative Conference (“an official rank equivalent to that of a provincial vice-governor”). According to the China Exporter Catalog, he is also a member of the nation-wide China People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC)- a position reserved for those who are well-connected to, and supported by, the Chinese Communist Party. The Catalog also lists as Chongqing Lifan’s main market the terrorist-sponsoring, Khomeinist regime of Iran- not exactly a good sign for anyone looking to the firm, or its leader, as a harbinger of political liberalization.

Even with all of these handicaps, the reporters could have easily found the “Nine Commentaries” and its effect on the population. All they would have had to do is examine the Epoch Times. Of course, if more of the western media did that, the status of a whole slew of topics regarding Communist China would be much improved.

www.theepochtimes.com

Ouch......

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Duzey]

Oct

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
because of the Internet censorship here.

Only evil things is afraid of the truth.

Try to break through the censorship using this:

MOD EDIT: to remove text typed in a language other than english.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Woh! what the hell is that Oct?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
it made me sick to see one evil criticise another

Originally posted by Oct

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhero

Ha! I knew it was only a matter of time before our new CCP agent friends found this thread. Nice comment, though. I feel infinitely more enlightened because of it.

Anyway, FYI here's a list of those I've identified so far and their join dates (may vary depending on your selected timezone in ur settings):

corner 2005-7-19
bitterweb 2005-7-19
Jerry_fd 2005-7-20
HenryXY 2005-7-20
joechino 2005-7-21

Likely candidate:
darkhero 2005-7-22

[edit on 2005-7-22 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So who's evil? Oct, wecomeinpeace, me, the Epoch Times or Falun Gong? All of the above? I need some clarification......

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Duzey]

Oct

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

Ok, I will type English for my Chinese friends here:

Using MSN,sand a message to :[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] You will get several IP.

Using Yahoo messanger: sand a message to: [email protected] , you will get several IP within one minute。or you can add [email protected] as friend, every time you are online you can see the IP。

Using email:
send a email to [email protected] within 10 minutes you will bet an awswer and get several IP。

Now, you can use one of the links below to break through evil CCP's Internet blocking.
w8.imageretrieval.net...
w8.helix-homesystems.com...
w8.habal-habal.org...

w8.max-net.info...
w8.pasaswim.com...
w8.pidaikou.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well it dun be long till CCP hackers join in the fray

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, so I think Falun Gong is one of the evil things, so does his master Li Hongzhi. I guess you know I am talking who.

I just wonder if he is the GOD, why not he just simply remove the chinese government, and save all the people.

I know some Falun Gong members, they are nice. But they are always persuading others, that's annoying.

Originally posted by Duzey

So who's evil? Oct, wecomeinpeace, me, the Epoch Times or Falun Gong? All of the above? I need some clarification......

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok, so I joined here becuase I found this website was listed on one popular chinese website. www.popyard.org.

I think we are all normal chinese, maybe according to your guys standard we are brainwashed.

But can you tell us, are your chinese? and did you do anything good to chinese people? Are you trying to save chinese or just make a chaos there?

corner 2005-7-19
bitterweb 2005-7-19
Jerry_fd 2005-7-20
HenryXY 2005-7-20
joechino 2005-7-21

Likely candidate:
darkhero 2005-7-22

[edit on 2005-7-22 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe
Well it dun be long till CCP hackers join in the fray

We should creat a Elite Hacker Unit of our own to counter it hehehe, good idea?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join