It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little demon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dan Harmon... heh.

It boils down to: if he really wants to rape babies and his allusions are a sneaky public mea culpa, then it's horrifying.

Conversely, if he thinks raping babies (or anyone/thing) is horrifying, then it's funny to some folks. Very very funny.

I'm of the opinion that one absolutely needs a dark (vanta black) humor to be aware of, and exist in, this world for any length of time.

Most edgy comedians are deeply sensitive, empathic individuals trying to cope with this ofttimes deeply horrible world.

But heck, maybe he is a deacon in the church of Satan, shining Tom Hank's skewering tongs ... at this point anything goes.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Dan Harmon... heh.

It boils down to: if he really wants to rape babies and his allusions are a sneaky public mea culpa, then it's horrifying.

Conversely, if he thinks raping babies (or anyone/thing) is horrifying, then it's funny to some folks. Very very funny.

I'm of the opinion that one absolutely needs a dark (vanta black) humor to be aware of, and exist in, this world for any length of time.

Most edgy comedians are deeply sensitive, empathic individuals trying to cope with this ofttimes deeply horrible world.

But heck, maybe he is a deacon in the church of Satan, shining Tom Hank's skewering tongs ... at this point anything goes.

The biggest problem with much of the left today is they start something and they progress it so far over the top that it ends up just being a big pile of poo. Comedy is typically tip toeing on at line of over the top and not jumping head first in the deep end. Real genius comedy is a constant tip toe back and forth, and someone like Dave Chappelle does that magically in pulling you close to the edge then pulling you back. A person like Dan Harmon's level of skill and comedy intelligence is to just pull his dick out at a party walking around telling everyone its funny.

There is comedy and then there is just gross.

edit on 24-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Most demons are weak minded and know who Jesus Christ is and when you invoke his name as a command, they run....

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So you are on the Demons side? I've met a demon once, he was peculiar and funny on reflection, but at the time I felt he was trying to scare me so I tried to pop his little head, but it was like rubber and he laughed, so I tried to eat him and he stopped time, then I woke up.

True story

All the demons, not most. But just invoking Jesus’ name is insufficient. Scripture tells us that you do well to believe in the one God, but that belief really doesn’t do anything if it is not backed up by works. In fact it tells us that the demons believe in God, but they shudder at his name, so belief is not an end-all:

You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.”-James 2:19.

To show you that just invoking Jesus’ name isn’t of much help without the proper recognition by God notice some Jews who decided to go expel some demons in Jesus’ name, and what happened to them:

But some of the Jews who traveled around casting out demons also tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had wicked spirits; they would say: “I solemnly charge you by Jesus whom Paul preaches.” But in answer the wicked spirit said to them: “I know Jesus and I am acquainted with Paul; but who are you?” At that the man with the wicked spirit leaped on them, overpowered them one after the other, and prevailed against them, so that they fled naked and wounded out of that house.”-Acts 19:13, 15-16.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

Why Not?

There was enough Touched By An Angel whatnot on for years and years to balance it out.

Just watched a clip.

The last line of this scene does exactly what's it's intended to do..

"Now let's go boil some babies alive while the heads are still soft."

Obviously that's to provoke a response from the morally vigilant and push social taboo. Might as well be saying, "Haha were making jokes about Satan killing babies and you cant stop it anymore!
"

With the smiley face added on to really attempt to put anyone offended on tilt.

From their end outrage is mission accomplished. They ENJOY how offensive their scene ending line is and want people to get pissed at their dark humor.

If I felt like someone was deliberately trying to piss me off I would strive to deprive them their ultimate goal.
edit on 24-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
Even better fix

Don't own TV.
This show isn't on TV. It's on the internet. TV doesn't spy on you.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Exactly. If you don't like it, you don't have to watch it. I watched, and enjoyed Preacher and American Gods. Both shows are utterly blasphemous to religious people, but I thought they were good critiques of superstitious societies and the ridiculousness of religion in general. I think these sort of things should be made, and people should have as much information to draw from in order to formulate their views and opinions. Not to mention, it's only fiction.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

We used to enjoy Lucy, Daughter of the Devil on Adult Swim.

Kind of a short run though.

One season.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I have no doubt that the people complaining the most about this series, are the same people who worship a god that told people to kill sheep and paint their doors with the blood of those sheep, in order to avoid having their first born slaughtered.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
With groomers, influencers, provocateurs . . .
you don't "turn it off,"
you don't look the other way,
What you do is expose them for the sh#ts that they are.
(as with Disney's pedo agenda)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This Show has Deliberate Overt Satanic Overtones . It's Reason for even being Shown is to Corrupt the Morals of Young Children Subliminally . Rebuke It !

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: Degradation33

I have no doubt that the people complaining the most about this series, are the same people who worship a god that told people to kill sheep and paint their doors with the blood of those sheep, in order to avoid having their first born slaughtered.

As long as (those same people) don't simultaneously rave about Star Wars: The Force Awakens they will keep consistency against Disney's wicked occultist indoctrination.
edit on 25-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I just don't like the Sexism, and the backwards narrative is infectious, I mean Satan's a voluptuous mother, divine perfection. She's a sexy beast of ample proportion. She lies with Me, in the eternal ocean, not joking, or provoking, just being honest, Adonia is devotion, God and the One together, not Forcing. Awakening to the hosting, not boasting, apprehensive of the ghosting, strange flows, supernatural glows, and sparks, experiencing internal explosions. Is that an implosion? Feel like a worm that's in motion, cup filled and golden. Yes still I am holding, that Ambrosia lotion.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Granted MetalChickAmy most organized religious practices are laced with hypocrisy and ritual slaughter.

However, the sketch clip that dirty wrong'yin released is beyond contempt, certainly not in any way funny, and constitutes pedophilia.

As to the series, that may well simply be adult cartoon entertainment.

But once you see the horrible sketch that man attempted to pitch or whatnot as satire you simply cannot unsee it.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Meh. That skit wasn't funny, apart from the single line where he says: "I know that I'm a monster, but am I really so different from you? Whose the real monster? Ok, it's.... me."

Still a better love story than Twilight!

It's just edgy controversial subject matter designed to illicit a response from easily outraged wet wipes. There shouldn't be any limits on comedy, either things go on to be success or a cult hit or they fail, if you don't like don't watch. Simple as!

Same with the clip that Degradation33 posted. Oh, it's not offensive (and I am unoffendable anyway), I just didn't find any part of that funny at all.

The Goodbadflicks youtube channel had a review of an early 90s black comedy film set in hell, think it was called Highway to Hell, so it can be done.

Edit:

edit on 26-9-2022 by baggy7981 because: youtube vid

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
Disney's new animation series takes sick to a new level, The Simpsons movie dared to show a naked Bartholomew skateboarding his preteen ass around Springfield, Family Guy trumped this by making the Family dog a sex addict.. And now we have Little Demon by Disney, this expose by the vigilant citizen is troubling... Enter at your own risk

vigilantcitizen.com...

The shows creator Dan Harmon is seriously twisted, what does the ATS community think about this new show, and the article provided above.

Looks like a fun show! I will make a point to check it out .. thanks for the heads up!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting line from episode 1, season 1, around the 14 minute mark, after the 2nd commercial break, streaming on Hulu.

The setting is Hell. A mythical bipedal red man rides in on a mythical quadripedal beast and speaks some demonic sounding language to his slaves.

The captions read:

SUFFERING FEEDS OUR PIG'S ORGASMS (ROUGH TRANSLATION)

Thoughts?
edit on 28-9-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Personally I don't find that humorous at all.

It's obviously made for a different demographic because nothing I have heard or seen about this show has made me want to check it out.

Sadism isn't remotely funny to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Neither do I find it humorous.

I was interpreting the line as a revelation or public disclosure.

Are you familiar with the scripture from the Book of Mark (5:13) where 2000 pigs ran down a hill and choked in the sea?

You can cross reference the word pig or swine to Matthew 7:6. And cross reference the word sea to Revelation 16:3. And cross reference the words living soul from Revelation 16:3 to Genesis 2:7.

Little Demon is more explicit than the Book of Matthew in its use of the word, orgasm. Matthew uses the symbol of the words "pearls" or "that which is holy" to convey it.
edit on 28-9-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Yes, that was the story of Legion.

I remember that one, mainly because they were many but operated as one.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I think that's called chain of command?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join