It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Will NOT Be about Trump or Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Let’s face it, Biden is way way too old and has dementia, Trump is too old and is going to be embroiled in nonstop problems.
Let’s not discuss those things, but more so who does that leave????

Here are possible candidates that stick out….. Brace yourself…

Hillary Clinton
Michelle Obama
Andrew Yang
Bernie Sanders
Marco Rubio
Ron Desantis
Ivanka Trump

There are host of other possibles but I wanted to stick with the names I really think have a chance. I think Bernie is out because the public is sick of elderly presidents.

To get into the woo woo, there were several world psychics that said they all see a woman president next….
Being a woman that’s great, being an American there is not a single female candidate I would vote for on that list.
Maybe this is the problem, we are being given the choice of liver or onions for dinner.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Has the party of a sitting President ever tried to run a different candidate? 🤔 I'm genuinely curious to know how typical it is for a Party to not even consider their own incumbent.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Tulsi Gabbard seems to be the best ticket mathmatically with a fair election. She would get vites from both parties.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Has the party of a sitting President ever tried to run a different candidate? 🤔 I'm genuinely curious to know how typical it is for a Party to not even consider their own incumbent.

Yes how bad is it….
It’s actually scary when you think about it and his condition.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump will be president again in 2024. The raid has solidified this fact.

America wants him back. What don’t y’all understand about that?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
DeSantis versus Hitlery.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump will be president again in 2024. The raid has solidified this fact.

America wants him back. What don’t y’all understand about that?

I don’t think so.
There a a few vocal people but many, many former Trump supporters also want someone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
She's not on your list, but I think everyone underestimates Kristi Noem. She hasn't said she will run in 2024, but she hasn't said she won't either. She would be a solid conservative candidate. I think she would make a good president if she runs the country as good as she runs her state. She's not perfect, but no candidate or president is.

link   

Biden coughing blowing his nose and shaken hands WTF

Anyone seen the movie the Hunger Games ?

Everything advertised on TV , $8000 refrigerators cars for Xmas etc , I can't afford these things just who are they targeting ?

Watching this admin so re-minds me that I am a second class citizen unless we are in their club we are trash middle class slaves .

link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
DeSantis versus Hitlery.

That would be CRAZY…….
not like a little, like historic crazy..

I know where they will all visit…. Wisconsin!!!!! LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

he'd rip her to shreds, run Ron run.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately choices are lousy both sides. And the last two elections were determined only because one of the candidates was hated each time. Not the best way to get a President.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I actually think if it were a few years ago she could have given him a run for his money.
I think she is also getting a bit too old, so who knows.

I personally don’t like either.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton
Michelle Obama
Andrew Yang
Bernie Sanders
Marco Rubio
Ron Desantis
Ivanka Trump

Uh, no, not Ivanka Trump, but otherwise, pretty spot on.
Deal is, if Michelle Obama runs, its a done deal, no Republican can beat her.
Desantis might have a chance, but they've locked in the big cheat in 5 of the 6 States that count so I highly doubt you'll ever again see anything but a Democrat President.

That said, the Dems yet to have a lock on Congress; there are still free and fair elections in 24 or so States. But with demographic changes, over time, that will change and you'll have the Uniparty in control of everything.

Except of course, they'll be in charge of a country with significantly diminished soveriegnty as more parts of the goverment are co-opted by the likes of WEF and WHO. So, at the end of the day, even the Democrats will be subservient to unelected Davos types.

The only power that could stand up to the Davos crowd at this point is China and ultimately, China may well own huge chunks of the US.

It's a lose/lose all the way round.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The problem is people think they have a choice. But don't worry, the Democrats will win again because they have rigged our elections and justice system. It's the perfect setup for the corrupt Democrat Party. We watched it happen over and over while Trump was in office. Then we watched it again during the national election with a magical number of votes randomly appearing to put Biden just over Trump in very specific states. Now that it's election time again, we will see the same things play out again. Unconstitutional raids, vote tampering, ballot harvesting, the whole 9 yards. Enjoy whatever hobbies you can because the future is looking pretty dark. In my opinion, the next election might be chosen by the winners of the next civil war.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

If the info on Wikipedia is correct, it hasn't happened in the 1900s or the 2000s, 120 years didn't see the point in going farther back than that.

Technically you could say LBJ as he was elected for one term only and refused to accept the nomination.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I actually think if it were a few years ago she could have given him a run for his money.
I think she is also getting a bit too old, so who knows.

I personally don’t like either.

Hillary couldn't even be bothered to visit the state of Wisconsin, while Trump was here 3 times in the last few months of his campaign.

Hillary didn't think she needed to visit.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hitlery can run against anyone and win, all they need to do is steal the vote again like in 2020.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Hillary couldn't even be bothered to visit the state of Wisconsin, while Trump was here 3 times in the last few months of his campaign.

Hillary didn't think she needed to visit.

I remember, I was here and people were ticked off at her assumption..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join