It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Will NOT Be about Trump or Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
HRC is out.
Michelle O is above it.
DeSantis is not going to jump in till 2024.
Yang started his own party.
Sanders is played out.
Rubio does not have the star power....

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

he'd rip her to shreds, run Ron run.

I actually think if it were a few years ago she could have given him a run for his money.
I think she is also getting a bit too old, so who knows.

I personally don’t like either.

The left passionately hates DeSantis. That alone is reason to like him.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Clinton, just as old as Trump
Obama, most wouldn't want her because her husband started the downhill slide we're still on
Yang, wants to give us all $1,000+ a month, we'd end up taxed out of our minds worse than we are already
Sanders, older than Trump and Hillary
Rubio, RINO
Desantis, has the best shot out of the fools you listed
Ivanka, not ready

Trump is still as coherent as any of the younger ones you mentioned, plus we already know this country's economy and strength grow with him in office. Not only that, but the democrats don't hate him and still pursue him today for no reason. He'll be our next president.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I say a Gutfeld/Tyrus write in campaign.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nah, the FBI just made the decision for the right. Trump will lead the war.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So I think a big name left off is Newsome. He has done everything he has been told to do. Think they may need to reward him. On top of that, add the fact that there is a very strong Pelosi/Newsome connection, and the possibility increases ten fold.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Let’s face it, Biden is way way too old and has dementia, Trump is too old and is going to be embroiled in nonstop problems.
Let’s not discuss those things, but more so who does that leave????

Here are possible candidates that stick out….. Brace yourself…

Hillary Clinton
Michelle Obama
Andrew Yang
Bernie Sanders
Marco Rubio
Ron Desantis
Ivanka Trump

There are host of other possibles but I wanted to stick with the names I really think have a chance. I think Bernie is out because the public is sick of elderly presidents.

To get into the woo woo, there were several world psychics that said they all see a woman president next….
Being a woman that’s great, being an American there is not a single female candidate I would vote for on that list.
Maybe this is the problem, we are being given the choice of liver or onions for dinner.

My top 7 are a little different...

Ron Desantis
Ron Desantis
Ron Desantis
Ron Desantis
Ron Desantis
Ron Desantis
Ron Desantis

Is there anyone who comes even close on either side? Now I'm not ruling out a Trump/Desantis ticket. If Trump runs I don't see Desantis running against him as that would not be good and he has all the time in the world. Now to be VP then run would also be super great for him if he doesn't run this time as President.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Trump is still as coherent

He's old, and even if he were able I think most are ready for something else.
Also, I think things will be done to make sure he can't run so it won't even matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How about....

Rogan/Jones

vs

AOC/Yang

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Has the party of a sitting President ever tried to run a different candidate? 🤔 I'm genuinely curious to know how typical it is for a Party to not even consider their own incumbent.

Here's your answer ...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Has the party of a sitting President ever tried to run a different candidate? 🤔 I'm genuinely curious to know how typical it is for a Party to not even consider their own incumbent.

Yes how bad is it….
It’s actually scary when you think about it and his condition.

What condition?

Other than hearsay that comes from his opposition.

As far as saying stupid stuff -- it seems that's something he's always done -- and has nothing to do with age.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I like DeSantis/Haley or Noem ticket for the Republicans

for the Democrats, they are almost locked in on Biden/Harris or Harris/whomever. They will have lots of womansplaining to do if they snubbed Harris, as well as probably risk losing some of her small number of actual supporters. As well as they don't even list Tulsi Gabbard? so Id guess there is no way after the DNC snubbed in 2020

but Ballotipedia has an extensive list, I can definitely see most declaring as late as possible, just to avoid the scrutiny.

please note it's just listed alphabetically, don't know a lot of them but the ones I do know it's slim pickings...

ballotpedia.org...

Democratic politicians

President Joe Biden, incumbent President of the United States[1]
Stacey Abrams, former Georgia state senator and 2022 gubernatorial candidate[4]
Eric Adams, mayor of New York City, New York[5]
Michael Bennet, U.S. senator from Colorado[6]
Andy Beshear, governor of Kentucky[4]
Cory Booker, U.S. senator from New Jersey[6]
Sherrod Brown, U.S. Senator from Ohio[7]
Pete Buttigieg, U.S. Secretary of Transportation[6]
Hillary Clinton, 2016 presidential candidate[8]
Roy Cooper, governor of North Carolina[9]
Andrew Cuomo, former governor of New York[4]
Kamala Harris, vice president of the United States[6]
Jay Inslee, governor of Washington[10]
Joe Kennedy, former U.S. representative from Massachusetts[6]
Ro Khanna, U.S. representative from California[7]
Amy Klobuchar, U.S. senator from Minnesota[6]
Mitch Landrieu, former mayor of New Orleans[9]
Michelle Lujan Grisham, governor of New Mexico[10]
Joe Manchin, U.S. senator from West Virginia[11]
Chris Murphy, U.S. senator from Connecticut[12]
Phil Murphy, governor of New Jersey[13]
Gavin Newsom, governor of California[4]
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, U.S. representative from New York[4]
J.B. Pritzker, governor of Illinois[10]
Gina Raimondo, U.S. Secretary of Commerce[13]
Nina Turner, former Ohio state representative and 2021 congressional candidate[14]
Elizabeth Warren, U.S. senator from Massachusetts[9]
Gretchen Whitmer, governor of Michigan[10]

Independent politicians
Bernie Sanders, U.S. senator from Vermont[15]

Democratic business executives and public figures
Joe Sanberg, entrepreneur and investor[14]
Oprah Winfrey, philanthropist and media executive[6]
Andrew Yang, entrepreneur and philanthropist[16]
Michelle Obama, former first lady of the United States[17]
Marianne Williamson, 2020 presidential candidate[14]

Possible Republican presidential candidates
As of May 2022, the following politicians and public figures had been discussed in the media as potential candidates for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Republican politicians

Greg Abbott, governor of Texas[18]
Liz Cheney, U.S. representative from Wyoming[19]
Chris Christie, former governor of New Jersey[20]
Bob Corker, former senator from Tennessee[21]
Tom Cotton, U.S. senator from Arkansas[22]
Daniel Crenshaw, U.S. representative from Texas[23]
Ted Cruz, U.S. senator from Texas[24]
Ron DeSantis, governor of Florida[4]
Doug Ducey, governor of Arizona[21]
Mike DeWine, governor of Ohio[10]
Joni Ernst, U.S. senator from Iowa[23]
Nikki Haley, former ambassador to the United Nations[4]
Josh Hawley, U.S. senator from Missouri[4]
Larry Hogan, governor of Maryland[10]
Asa Hutchinson, governor of Arkansas[25]
Adam Kinzinger, U.S. representative from Illinois[26]
Mike Lee, U.S. senator from Utah[18]
Kristi Noem, governor of South Dakota[27]
Mike Pence, former vice president of the United States[4]
Mike Pompeo, former secretary of state[24]
Mitt Romney, U.S. senator from Utah[28]
Marco Rubio, U.S. senator from Florida[29]
Ben Sasse, U.S. senator from Nebraska[18]
Rick Scott, U.S. senator from Florida[30]
Tim Scott, U.S. senator from South Carolina[18]
Elise Stefanik, U.S. representative from New York[23]
Chris Sununu, governor of New Hampshire[19]
Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States[31]
Glenn Youngkin, governor of Virginia[32]

Republican business executives and public figures

Tucker Carlson, Fox News anchor[33]
Candace Owens, conservative activist[23]
Donald Trump Jr., businessman and political adviser[4]
Ivanka Trump, businesswoman and political adviser[22]

edit on 9-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What condition?

As far as saying stupid stuff -- it seems that's something he's always done -- and has nothing to do with age.

What condition? Dementia, old age. I don't need to hear it from the opposition I can see it with my own eyes.
He is almost 80 and let's face it, it's showing. This is not even about political affilation, it's about his cognitive ability. To be fair I also think Trump is going down that path. He is nowhere near Joe but he too is old old old.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes Jag, you admit that your list is to short. I agree.

I seriously add to your list,,,,,,,celebrities

What we need to understand is the power of name recognition in voting. That and cultural recognition.

Look at Reagan. B grade actor and TV soap salesman wins the governorship of California and sales into the White House seven years later by saying the right things to the right people at the right time.
Bush Baby. Name recognition got him into governorship and on into the WH. That fame and saying the right things to a portion of society did it.

Schwarzenegger .Famous body builder turned mega action hero in big screen blockbusters slipped into governorship on that alone. He would have run for Potus except for his birth place and even then there was at least one bill in congress to eliminate that qualification.

Trump, celebrity from his high flying life style and all those years as the star of a scripted reality show. That and saying the right things to a portion of society.

So, who.

Dwayne Johnson has already begun to make his case. Rose to fame as a tough ''good guy'' in WWE. We should not forget the impact that corporation had on American culture and name recognition. Even Trump used it as a small springboard to cultural fame. And we should not forget that he had as a member of his cabinet the executive of that corporation. Yeah there is power there.

OH, and let's not forget Jesse Ventura. Body builder and once again good guy from the wrestling corporation. He won a governorship on that fame, plus saying the right words to an earlier crowd of conspiracy thinkers. He was just ahead of his time to go any further.

So, The Rock. Who doesn't like The Rock. Always the ''Good guy'', most often ''The Hero''. He basically took over the role of ''Super Action Good Guy'' when Schwarzenegger got to old to do it. His name has been swirling around in the backs of people heads enough so that a major network decided to give a couple of season run to his personal accounting of his biography.

Young Rock was slick and entertaining propaganda. It had a cute kid playing him as a kid, a cute teen playing him as a teen and an excellent actor playing him as a young man. Chronicling his entire life, laid out with how he sees it, the good steps and the missteps in his rise to fame and fortune.

And all of that based in a ''fictional' setting of him, as himself RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.''

It was charming. It was entertaining. It wanted you to think, and I am sure did with many people, ''wouldn't it be nice if such a nice guy really ran?''

And for however many other names we might add to the list, we should not ignore this one....

Rock, the ''Unifier'' in 24.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

What condition?

What condition? Dementia, old age. I don't need to hear it from the opposition I can see it with my own eyes.
He is almost 80 and let's face it, it's showing. This is not even about political affilation, it's about his cognitive ability. To be fair I also think Trump is going down that path. He is nowhere near Joe but he too is old old old.

One could say if you seriously and legitimately have to ask what condition the current President has? you might just have the same condition.

I mean hell does anybody believe he can inspire 81 million votes again, most polls have him losing 20% of his support and this was from September 2021 Doubtful it's gotten better.

www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Here's your answer ...

From the link, so over 170 years ago?

FWIW Ive HEARD over and over things that happened that long ago don't count anymore, in today's world

Only once did an ELECTED President not receive the nomination of his party.

-

The 14th President of the United States was Franklin Pierce, a Democrat who won election in 1852.

Democrats had grown tired of Pierce, mainly due to his stance on slavery (especially controversial was his signing of the Kansas-Nebraska Act and his enforcing of the Fugitive Slave Act). At the 1856 Democratic Convention, Pierce was defeated on the 17th ballot by James Buchanan.

Without his party's nomination, Pierce would become the first and only elected President (as of right now) to not receive the nomination of his party.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Honestly, china can't own the US, 1 reason. They can't take it with them, since they can't do that they can't have it. Simply put selling on countries land to another should be against GLOBAL LAW.

So unless they come here and start taking the land they own, I'm going to call bull#. If they try to 'take' the land, we have armed military and civilians that will fight them. They ONLY may work the land, that is all. And everyone else should feel the same way.

We AMERICANS don't sell OUR land to the Chinese, this land is AMERICAN LAND, not owned by the government. WE own the government, and the sooner people realize the better off we will be. But WE need to TAKE BACK our POWER.

Those that BENEFITED from selling of PROPERTY THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM, should be FORCED to pay CHINA back in BLOOD. Just like our FOREFATHERS did to claim this land for the CIVILIANS, NOT PUBLIC OFFICIALS.. looking to create a quick buck. NONE of us AGREED to selling AMERICAN LAND, that our ANCESTORS DIED FOR!

(Black/white/azn/indian/mexican/etc Man/Woman & child should ALL feel the same about this - because YOUR ANCESTORS GAVE AND RISKED THEIR LIVES TO PROVIDE *YOU* WITH A BETTER FUTURE.)

This can be done by completely ignoring ALL of THEIR elections, and having one of our own. As well as refusal to pay land/ownership taxes to government officials. These 'taxes' were ment to help the people of the country for retirement not to line their pockets so they can sell your farm out from under you (for double payment to themselves) by jacking up prices til you can't afford it. If they have ZERO money coming in, we will force them to shut down, because we all know those greedy bastards won't work for free. Then they won't be able to give OUR MONEY to OTHER COUNTRIES for GENDER STUDIES AND ABORTIONS. As well as payoff's to start wars.

People really need to focus on what this election stands for, and we need EVERYONE to keep their eyes on the elections. NO 'overnight' truck full of ballots.. vote in person and get your # there on time, or don't vote. END OF IT - we as a community can offer rides to seniors, and other people who own buses with handicap can volunteer to take those who may have special transportation needs to the booths. We can WORK TOGETHER and arrange days where this is done via the community with ballot centers. So everyone can vote, on time no mail-ins needed. (example we can call in and request that say 'TUESDAY' IS the sick and elderly who can't normally make it. *IF* a person is in a hospital and can not leave said hospital, any ballot must be signed by 3-4 staff members on duty at that hospital, and 1 security to ensure no duress was done - then that ballot can be sealed and delivered. If we MAKE anyone who touches a ballot that is NOT THEIRS sign a slip of some form, they cannot be untracked, and if there's any question to ANY alterations of said ballots. You can verify the votes of those who voted, by tracking the handler of ballots especially if they are ALL registered & signed. Which would make ALL tampering very traceable, time-consuming but traceable and we should hang anyone who tampers with the election like a damn pinata.
edit on 9-8-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Maybe this is the problem, we are being given the choice of liver or onions for dinner.

We should be so lucky. Our choices will more likely be the Styrofoam the liver was on or the bag the onion was in.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So, The Rock. Who doesn't like The Rock.

Me, I dont like him.
He’s an ok actor, but I get a bad vibe about him. Hard to explain as most adore him.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't know. But if Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination, it will be the first time in over 50 years where the Democratic party didn't call the Republican candidate the most racist man in America. That poor guy (or gal) will have to settle for being the second most racist person in America. The globalist's hatred for Trump will force them to change a long-standing tradition.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join