It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Will NOT Be about Trump or Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Trump was the last president

He wasn't even that. He tried to play one and failed, as with everything. He was/is a Mickey D fast food order wannabe strongman career criminal out of his league.

And 'Murica kicked his ass out.

And the FBI and DOJ got their sights up.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Desantis as president. Trump as VP.

Check mate.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12
Depending on who the right puts in, she’d have my vote.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Don't forget he was president of the USA in the movie idiocracy, that's some much needed experience.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Lets be honest, your list is garbage.

Trump is now a Political Martyr and all eyes are on the corrupted FBI.

Nope, Trump 2024.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Here are possible candidates that stick out….. Brace yourself…

Hillary Clinton She won't run again
Michelle Obama She isn't interested at all.
Andrew Yang Superficially a smart man, but altogether too silly.
Bernie Sanders Might run again, but just to have a voice. Also too old.
Marco Rubio Too stupid to find his ass with both hands.
Ron Desantis Too busy cutting his own throat to succeed at anything.
Ivanka Trump Now you are just trolling, right?

You left out Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg among others on the Democratic side.
You left out half a dozen hopeless wannabees on the Republican side.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump will be president again in 2024. The raid has solidified this fact.

America wants him back. What don’t y’all understand about that?

What we don't understand is this: are you seriously that dumb, or are you just trolling?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

THIS is exactly why I read the threads before replying. I was going to say that I would like to see Tim Scott at least test the waters because I think he has some experiences people can relate to that need to be told. Same reason I got behind Herman Cain although I joked that his nine-nine-nine plan had a typo that should be none-none-none.

He is going to need good people around him that know how to work a crowd to hit the key points home without invoking the rage and ire that Trump does. Just his demeanor alone makes him very likable.

Very strong candidate early on. Expect a big future if he isn’t in the big chair this time. Because he will face the media unlike 90% of the GOP and he gets respect from the media while face to face.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump will be president again in 2024. The raid has solidified this fact.

America wants him back. What don’t y’all understand about that?

What we don't understand is this: are you seriously that dumb, or are you just trolling?

Projection. And the star count from purplefox’s comment and the OPs reply proves it.
The reason Trump got elected in 2016 was because of the pushback from the machine. Trump got all the free press he could dream of. And he’s getting it again. What we don’t understand is this: are you seriously that dumb, or are you just trolling?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Tulsi Gabbard seems to be the best ticket mathmatically with a fair election. She would get vites from both parties.

Yep, I am pretty far right and I would sleep well with her at the helm.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: LSU2018

Hillary has a lifetime of tipping the wine bottles on a daily basis. She's is in bad health and has been for a long time. DJT is a lifelong teetotaler and is physically and mentally fit, unlike the zombie in the WH today. I'd give the edge to Trump.

No. None of what you say in your comment is true. Michele Obama for the win.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Let’s face it, Biden is way way too old and has dementia, Trump is too old and is going to be embroiled in nonstop problems.
Let’s not discuss those things, but more so who does that leave????

Hillary Clinton
Michelle Obama
Andrew Yang
Bernie Sanders
Marco Rubio
Ron Desantis
Ivanka Trump

There are host of other possibles but I wanted to stick with the names I really think have a chance. I think Bernie is out because the public is sick of elderly presidents.

To get into the woo woo, there were several world psychics that said they all see a woman president next….
Being a woman that’s great, being an American there is not a single female candidate I would vote for on that list.
Maybe this is the problem, we are being given the choice of liver or onions for dinner.

We all would do well with Jo Jorgensen, and in a similar fashion Tulsi Gabbard...

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Let’s face it, Biden is way way too old and has dementia, Trump is too old and is going to be embroiled in nonstop problems.
Let’s not discuss those things, but more so who does that leave????

Hillary Clinton
Michelle Obama
Andrew Yang
Bernie Sanders
Marco Rubio
Ron Desantis
Ivanka Trump

There are host of other possibles but I wanted to stick with the names I really think have a chance. I think Bernie is out because the public is sick of elderly presidents.

To get into the woo woo, there were several world psychics that said they all see a woman president next….
Being a woman that’s great, being an American there is not a single female candidate I would vote for on that list.
Maybe this is the problem, we are being given the choice of liver or onions for dinner.

Several good candidates have been mentioned here in this thread, should both Trump and Biden come down with an attack of bone spurs and be unable to run.

Michelle Obama and Hillary should not be on your list. Neither wants the job and neither wants to run. Bernie may be entirely too old by that time (though he's kinda like the Energizer Bunny and keeps on going beyond what we expect.) He appeals to a lot of people but the question is "who appeals to the people who are members of that party"?

Democrats and Republicans aren't likely to choose someone who's not a party member. Independents, yes. Party members... not so much.

Business Insider had a list -- Desantis is there, along with Kamala Harris (I don't think she can win the Democratic nomination simply because she isn't that popular (not loathed, not hated, just "meh" with the Democrats. They'd vote for her if you put Trump against her, though.) Pete Buttigieg is on the list (so far he hasn't been problematic).

Mike Pence has put together a team for a run at the presidency. In my book, he's "Lawful Evil" and I would support "Lawful Evil" over "Chaotic Evil" and possibly "Neutral Evil". He follows the rules and knows where all the lines are.

J.B. Pritzker is doing some serious stuff (I don't actually know much about him and am not wildly enthused to learn that he's uber-wealthy. I'd like someone with a more 'common' background and better experience in politics.) He's pumping out memes so his name recognition may be high with millennials.

Ted Cruz. Dear ghods, I loathe this man and have been voting for him to leave office in every election. I sincerely hope he Goes Away. Far Away. Very very far away from Texas.

Gretchen Whitmer, governor of Wisconsin - not a bad choice, IMHO. Fairly popular with the Democrats in her state and a viable choice on a national ticket at this point. Loathed by many Republicans, which might be a selling point.

Glen Youngkin on the Republican side. His approval ratings aren't good, though.... less than 50 percent. He'll be a hard sell to his home state.

Gavin Newsom, governor of California. I like a lot of his policies but am not following him closely enough to have an opinion on him one way or another. However, he's got a lot of name recognition and that's part of the game of electability (whether you like it or not.)

Tom Cotton. He's gearing up for a run, so we'll see how he does.

Business Insider has The Bern there... Turns out that Sanders is "iffy" on a presidential run (slim chance is what BI says)

Rick Scott of Florida - he's burned a lot of bridges with both Republicans and Democrats. He can run, but I don't see him getting a large percentage of the votes.

Kristi Noem - popular with many Republicans, would likely inspire a whole buncha Democrats to get to the polls, muy pronto.

Tim Scott (folks have mentioned him) says he'd be interested in being Trump's VP (much as I dislike Trump, I think that Scott would make a good VP for him (who, me? Eager to get rid of Pence? Whatever gave ya that idea????)) He doesn't seem as interested in being president, though.

Chris Christie - apparently considering a run. Finished 6th in 2016 and I don't think he's improved his standing much since then. I think that if he enters, he'll drop out after the second round of debates.

Mike Pompeo - More of a household name than many of the others on the Republican slate. I'd give him a decent chance.

Nikki Haley - Waiting to see what Trump will do. She'll consider a run, though. (with that kind of wishy-washy attitude I don't expect her to go far.)

On that list, I think the ones with the most potential are Pompeo, Pence, Noem, Whitmer, Buttigieg, Newsom, and maybe Pritzker.

I'd like to see Tulsi Gabbard step up to the plate.

We shall see. The midterms will bring changes.

edit on 10-8-2022 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How about no one over 70 this time...? Please...?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Last I checked he's full on liberal/progressive mode. It wouldn't take long for a lot of conservative to say he's just another kooky leftist celebrity.
edit on 11-8-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I want Jessie Ventura to run!

His arms are bigger than Monkeyboy's.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I'm sure you are right. All it takes for anyone to be branded a liberal or leftist is to hold any stances that differ from whatever momentary conservative stances that are the flavor of the day.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's hardly about candidate as the parties are extremely different.

Democrat open borders or trumps remain in Mexico?

Democrats abandoning fossil fuels or Republicans drill and frack, open keystone pipeline ?

Democrats soft on crime mentality, no cash bail or Republican tougher on justice ?

Democrat boys can compete against girls or Republican keep them separate?

Answer these questions and it should be obvious where you stand.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Lets be honest, your list is garbage.

Trump is now a Political Martyr and all eyes are on the corrupted FBI.

Nope, Trump 2024.

They're playing strategy games, but forgetting that the left really isn't that bright... identity is everything but Ivanka is so beautiful like an alien or sonething even then progs will vote for her when stood in a line-up.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MatthewGraybeal13

Do tell how Jorgensen would fare and make things better? Likewise for Gabbard.
edit on 13-8-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join