It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Will NOT Be about Trump or Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: Replied to wrong person.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Trump 2024 and Ivanka as Vice President because he will use his past experience with not being able to trust anyone
in gov. I'm okay with that..... But I do agree Trumps age could become a factor. I just think America wants him back like Purple Fox said.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The trend lately has been that the American public want older and more racist presidents....

edit on 9-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What, you guys think you have a choice? Like you’ll get to vote and that will mean anything? Thought you would have learnt that lesson. You will get who you’re given and like it.

Personally I hope not. Would love to see Trump get another go or else someone young enough to at least appear robust and in control, perhaps with an actual love of America in their hearts. It would be nice for you guys.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Civil war is trending big right now so I'm sure everything will be just peachy.
Time to party like it's 1999.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He is a REAL black person, raised by a single parent in a poor part of town. Not a pretend black person who was sent to the most expensive school in Hawaii and whose white Grandparents were quite wealthy, and never spent a day in his life as an oppressed black person.

Tim brought himself up from circumstances that liberals say historically he should have remained oppressed and blame white people for all the ills of the world. Instead he went from failing his freshman year of high school to using football to get a scholarship to college, he greatly succeeded in college. He went on to own his own insurance agency, then run for and win a county election, then won an election for Congress and finally for the Senate. He is the ultimate success story as a real black man who understands what it is to be black in the US.

But Democrats have openly called him "Uncle Tim" "a token" "Uncle Tom" and worse, and these are Democratic Party congresspeople and senators calling him these names. Why? Because as Biden put it so clearly, if you are black and don't vote Democrat, then you ain't black. Senator Scott is roundly hated and called racist names by Democratic Party politicians because he refused to stay on the Democratic Party plantation. You can be sure if he runs, there will be more open racism directed at him that will be cheered on by other Democrats, as they have done his entire political career.

edit on 8/9/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ive always liked Rand Paul.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I’m not voting for anyone until a real working class person is in the race. Right now the only two are Kevin Fetterman and AOC.

So it’ll probably be a while before anyone I actually like is running for President.

So what is a working class, or how does one qualify for that title in your opinion?

How does AOC qualify and Desantis doesn't?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Most definitely is about Trump. And his opponents inability to tarnish his name or lessen his global appeal has made him a legend.

It's like someone doesn't get the basics.

In his opponents minds there's a belief, "Okay if the feds are raiding him he may be finally exposed and we can prove it in a court of law and people won't like him anymore."

It's never considered that the appeal of Trump is greater than faith in the integrity of the criminal justice system.

Never consider, "Wow, The Lefist DoJ is using the FBI to go after Trump now. Anything to persecute and ostracize him!"

And there is nothing to dissuade that opinion.

The Democrat candidate is negligible. Trump would have never lost unless there was a pandemic and race movement to blame on him or hold him to. Both were capitalized on by the left to win back power.

And once covid faded and people lived in fear of discrimination lawsuits, and were annoying by queers once again, everyone remembered why they voted for him if the first place.

And finally it's religious. End times religious. So good luck making people not care, or listen to you if you contradict their take.

I see it like this:

Side A: (how republicans see it)

Trump = The preservation of traditional nuclear family values and America as a faith driven nation. The preservation of good.

Democrats = The Aeon of Horus incarnate. The rise of tyrant. That beast with heads and horns. The f'ing Antichrist. Evil.

Side B: (how democrats see it)

Biden = The new age of human evolution where we become eco friendly responsibly-reproducing diversity loving secular humanists.Good.

Republicans = The old ways. Stone age dinosaurs that need to see their religiousity die. The way of bigotry and sanctimony. Evil.

In my opinion it will be this way until one of the two sides wins out or both come under greater persistent threat. While coexistence is supported by each side, it is otherwise nullified by each parties practice.

edit on 9-8-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

First, let me correct you on Biden. Yeah, he's old, no, he does NOT have dementia! Why do you insist on spreading this misinformation? Good grief.

Okay, where to start? While I like Bernie Sanders, he's just too old. Hilary Clinton? Nope, don't get me started. Andrew Yang is too out there. I agree with some of his stuff, but other things leave me leery. Ron Desantis is bat# crazy and worse than Trump. Marco Rubio, nope. Ivanka Trump is a stupid narcisstic bimbo just like her unhinged daddy. Who does that leave? I'd vote for Michelle Obama in a heartbeat.

As much as I dislike Joe Manchin, who I think is a total DINO, I'd vote for him for president because he's more centrist, not too far to the left.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Hillary has a lifetime of tipping the wine bottles on a daily basis. She's is in bad health and has been for a long time. DJT is a lifelong teetotaler and is physically and mentally fit, unlike the zombie in the WH today. I'd give the edge to Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

He's coherent and pissed at how they have treated him. Pay back is powerful motivator. He is doing what he can to right the ship called the USA. It's his mission.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

lol

You actually think we'll make it to 2024.

Such a kidder, you are.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I agree. Don't watch his movies and I get a bad vibe from the guy. I don't trust him or any of these other actors.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton ---Would not vote for her
Michelle Obama ---That has promise, but I want better.
Andrew Yang --- Who?
Bernie Sanders --- Nope, although I know a lot of people who would vote for him.
Marco Rubio --- Nope, never liked the guy
Ron Desantis --- Not familiar with this guy.
Ivanka Trump --- LOL NOPE

I have not seen a candidate in years that I liked.
I think the only presidents I liked were Reagan, George Bush Sr & Bill Clinton, 1st term Obama, although I voted against him on his 2nd term. He cost me a very cool job due to Obamacare and his promise of change never happened.

I most likely will go back to not voting for a while until a worthy candidate comes along.

edit on 9-8-2022 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It will be about democracy or autocracy (fascism).

Fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Fact.

That's the first thing I've ever agreed with you on, Sport.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What > ?

Hillary Clinton - Isn't Old and Farting Dust now too ?
Michelle Obama - Is a Confirmed Tranny . No Way America Elects one of " Those " Yet , or If Ever .
Andrew Yang - Seriously ? Mr. 1 Percent ?
Bernie Sanders - An Old Commie who is Obviously Bat Sheet Crazy .
Marco Rubio - A Deep State Shill , ah No .
Ron DeSantis - Isn't Ready yet . More suited for 2028 Run IMO .
Ivanka Trump - Miss Irrelevant ? ah , No .

It's Donald J. Trump or America should just Go Totalitarian Already and Suffer the Consequences........

edit on 9-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Trump was the last president.....brandon is no president....the United States is dying as ww3 draws nearer.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Fact.

That's the first thing I've ever agreed with you on, Sport.

Thanks dad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join