It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: terrible news

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
To be clear, I really wish that mRNA vaccines work. But it doesn't look like that at all. And I hate the censorship around it.
On closer inspection, official figures from the Netherlands even indicate a major negative effect. And then we must dare to face the possibility of ADE.
For the period from March 15, 2022 to June 28, 2022, official data were published showing that people with a primary vaccination course (I believe these are people who have been vaccinated only twice) were 68 percent more likely to end up in the ICU after 7 months compared to the un-vaccinated. This is terrible news… which of course hasn't appeared in the press yet again.
I hope I am wrong, maybe ADE can be excluded. But to me it seems that the longer you are vaccinated, the higher your chances to get very sick from covid (compared to the un-vaccinated). That doesn't bode well ...
alexberenson.substack.com...

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra
This is so terribly sad, and it's happening all over.
I also clicked on a further link at the one you posted for UK figures. Not good, not good at all.
Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I now realize that I was wrong about the percentages. This concerns 68 percent more hospitalizations for people in their fifties and sixties. But it stays just just plain awful.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Not only that, but also take into account that those who are vaccinated are far more likely to have an underlying condition when compared to unvaccinated. So when they are infected the underlying condition will cause more complications, making the comparision with the unvaccinated skewed.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Monitor the obits at your local funeral home and you will find people in their 40s-50s age group taking the lead!

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Did the original Dutch study specifically come to this conclusion or is this a conclusion by the sub stack author and yourself?

I read the original statement and the original Dutch study, and neither of them made any reference to vaccination actually increasing ICU/hospitalization risk. Would you please point me into the info?

The only conclusions I read (translated to English)

In the period 15 March – 28 June 2022, little or no effectiveness of the basic series is visible. The VE of the booster vaccination was estimated at 63% and the VE from the repeat shot at 77%. These estimates are increasingly difficult to interpret, because the build-up of immunity through previous infections plays an increasingly important role. Nevertheless, the repeat shot for over-60s clearly offers extra protection against hospitalization compared to booster vaccination.

Could this be a situation of non-experts looking at data and charts, and making their own, possibly inappropriate conclusions?

The sub stack author, Alex Berenson, is a writer and former journalist. He also appears to be embroiled in controversy for making false Covid and vaccination claims… is this person qualified to make scientific conclusions and is he trustworthy?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well what do the vaccinated expect?

When you inject experimental substances into your body you must expect the unexpected.

Unproven vaccinations on the say so of people you don't even know can be trusted?????

So is it "terrible news"or is it as suspected, no surprise to those who were capable of seeing past their noses and stayed well clear.

Vast majority of people i know who are vaccinated have all suffered strange goings on with their body post vaccination.

Its still early days but I'm certain all vaccinators will live to whole heartedly regret their decision to vaccinate repeatedly.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Monitor the obits at your local funeral home and you will find people in their 40s-50s age group taking the lead!

True, we just had an acquaintance who was fully vaccinated and a very healthy person, very active, very fit, drop dead while on his daily run, in his 50's. Everyone was shocked and the world lost a truly wonderful school principal, and those are few and far between.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
On the plus side the unvaxed can make $1200 a month selling their plasma around here.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The dam will burst holding back the real figure and sadly they are counting on that reaction as well. Destroying trust in our institutions; medical, government, media - all need to go in order to stage their total reset of society. It's bloody lovely being pawns in someone else's chess game.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
On the plus side the unvaxed can make $1200 a month selling their plasma around here.

Omg jealous as # haha, it's against the law to sell your plasma here I think, either that or it's illegal for clinics to offer payment for it.
I'd sell my unvaccinated blood in a heartbeat, I've donated 17 pints in my life before 2020, and all the NHS gave me was cups of tea and biscuits!
Haven't tried donating since vaccine bull# arrived, I assume they insist on being jabbed first now, don't care, I'm in credit with my government blood account and don't plan on going overdrawn!🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

that dam has already burst..
its just the wider world is in denial.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Not only that, but also take into account that those who are vaccinated are far more likely to have an underlying condition when compared to unvaccinated. So when they are infected the underlying condition will cause more complications, making the comparision with the unvaccinated skewed.

Wait, why doesn't the vaccine protect them then?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Hmm i wonder why that is, the wider world wouldn't happen to be the same number as the amount of vaxxed?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The pro vaxxers absolutely hate personal anecdotes but I've got a doozy. Yesterday morning (Sunday) I was messaged by two of my friends that their moms just just died from heart failure. TWO of my friends that don't know each other. I'm sure someone will say that I'm making it all up but they would be wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

pretty much but just as there was no escaping knowing those who got vaxed there will be no escaping knowing those who where harmed.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

your post points toward the COVID being a continual assault on an infected persons immune system...
a constant battle by the body to combat symptoms that 'loop' in a cycle that finally overcomes the individuals body defenses after a series of mild illness that wear-one-down until the final curtain closes

autopsy: attrition was the Mode, Covid the paradoxical terminator
edit on st31165936626401042022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31165936802801332022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios
A link to the official data. Hope it works. It is a pdf-file. So you have to open the pdf before you will see the whole data.
See in the table / age category 50/69.
Not vaccinated: number = 433
Base + 30 weeks (I think these are the people who have only been vaccinated 2x / their number = 598.
Of the non-vaccinated, 49 people ended up in the ICU (so the ICU after all and not just hospitalization).
From the base + 30 weeks, 71 ended up in the ICU.
The VE (vaccine effectiveness) for the latter group is 'minus 68 percent' (a correction of my original post).

www.rivm.nl...

edit on 1-8-2022 by zandra because: Correction original post

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The pro vaxxers absolutely hate personal anecdotes but I've got a doozy. Yesterday morning (Sunday) I was messaged by two of my friends that their moms just just died from heart failure. TWO of my friends that don't know each other. I'm sure someone will say that I'm making it all up but they would be wrong.

Were they REALLY pro vaxxers they would encourage the fda to complete full testing on the experimental drug they are administering.
They are not
It is simply about control

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

the irony of it all is where they have got so fixated with the science its forced people off to study the docs for themselves leading down the path to them making up their own minds up, all in all creating what is fleshing out to be a modern version of the reformation.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join