It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: terrible news

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Lets hope they put in a lot of placebos.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
te]originally posted by: mikell
On the plus side the unvaxed can make $1200 a month selling their plasma around here.

Are they paying more for unvaccinated blood than vaccinated blood? Every source I've found treats them the same after a couple of weeks with no symptoms. The only exception of difference is for COVID-19-convalescent plasma, which requires a vaccination within 6 months prior, although agencies aren't seeking those donations at this time.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
To be clear, I really wish that mRNA vaccines work. But it doesn't look like that at all. And I hate the censorship around it.
On closer inspection, official figures from the Netherlands even indicate a major negative effect. And then we must dare to face the possibility of ADE.
For the period from March 15, 2022 to June 28, 2022, official data were published showing that people with a primary vaccination course (I believe these are people who have been vaccinated only twice) were 68 percent more likely to end up in the ICU after 7 months compared to the un-vaccinated. This is terrible news… which of course hasn't appeared in the press yet again.
I hope I am wrong, maybe ADE can be excluded. But to me it seems that the longer you are vaccinated, the higher your chances to get very sick from covid (compared to the un-vaccinated). That doesn't bode well ...
alexberenson.substack.com...

....And you are Just Finding this Out ? The EXACT DAY that Vaccines were Pushed on an Uninformed Public was the Day to Figure this All Out . Geez....
edit on 1-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

....And you are Just Finding this Out ? The EXACT DAY that Vaccines were Pushed on an Uninformed Public was the Day to Figure this All Out . Geez....

One can suspect or hypothesize but without empirical data it's nearly impossible to figure something out such as this immediately as something happens.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

How about your Mindset from the Beginning of All this Covid-19 Deception was " My Body Is a Temple to My Creator " and Any UNNATURAL Substance Will Never Defile it ? ...

edit on 1-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Vacations prepare your body in case the virus shows up. So you are ill for a short period of time; and your symptoms are mild and you can recover at home.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
Almost everyone between the ages of 50 and 60 has been vaccinated (at least) twice in the Netherlands. It's about the group between 50 and 70 years old that stopped after two vaccinations.
Anyone who has received their second vaccination more than 30 weeks ago and has not received any more boosters has more than a 40 percent chance of ending up in the ICU compared to the unvaccinated. 30 weeks? What is going on here? Suppose that after 30 weeks the efficacy of the vaccine would be zero. So about as many vaccinated as unvaccinated would have to end up in the ICU. But the effectiveness of the vaccine turns out to be minus 68 percent. What after, say, 50 weeks? What after five years? This doesn't look good. Time will tell.
By the way: I think those who got a booster are usually the ones with underlying diseases. They are therefore almost certainly strongly underrepresented here.
Debunk me. I'd much rather you do that than prove me right.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios
I gave you the link. So?
Btw the fact that you read the conclusions doesn't say anything.
The problem (part of the censorship) is that they didn't refer to this issue in their conclusions.
They give us the data so no one can say the data isn't there.
But the big media doesn't pick it up. For the umpteenth time they don't pick up on something that sounds negative about the vaccines ...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am 54 years old with no major health conditions and unvaccinated. 3 weeks ago contracted covid (positive test). Slept for two days no serious issues. Makes me wonder...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You're telling me a synthetic spike protein designed to trick your immune system is not safe nor effective? ya dont saaaaaay

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TLANDREWS

im 41 with minor health conditions, had a fever for 1 day, chills and body aches for 2 days then tested negative on day 4. I didn't even cough once either.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've had several warnings and short term bans on Facebook recently because I posted videos showing the scale of the crime and the cynicism of those in charge.

A crime that has been perpetrated by pharmaceutical companies and their stooges in government, mainstream and social media, and wider society.

These are videos with iron clad reasoning, verified information, from leading voices, using mainstream sources, and it could save lives...and Facebook don't care.

They are absolutely in lock step with the messaging and don't want anyone having any information that isn't pre approved.

Of course, this is no secret to anyone - but seeing them so blatantly use their platform to stifle any dissenting opinion really brings it home just how sick and evil these people are.

They want unbending obedience and compliance and they don't care who dies.

I made a final post urging everyone on my friends list to seek out the truth and delete their accounts.

I then deleted my Facebook account.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
75 year old unvaxxed male here....had Covid back in Jan. of this year....lasted about 4 days with mild symptoms. No worse than plenty of other colds/flu I have had in my life time. I will NEVER take the shot!

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

And monkeypox will be spread among the immune compromised ... those that got the MRNA vaxx. Which will cause people to be duped into getitng another round of MRNA vaxx to fight that and they'll get even sicker.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 2plus2

I love your spirit. Hope you stay healthy till you're 100 ...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
To be clear, I really wish that mRNA vaccines work. But it doesn't look like that at all. And I hate the censorship around it.
On closer inspection, official figures from the Netherlands even indicate a major negative effect. And then we must dare to face the possibility of ADE.
For the period from March 15, 2022 to June 28, 2022, official data were published showing that people with a primary vaccination course (I believe these are people who have been vaccinated only twice) were 68 percent more likely to end up in the ICU after 7 months compared to the un-vaccinated. This is terrible news… which of course hasn't appeared in the press yet again.
I hope I am wrong, maybe ADE can be excluded. But to me it seems that the longer you are vaccinated, the higher your chances to get very sick from covid (compared to the un-vaccinated). That doesn't bode well ...
alexberenson.substack.com...

No, what the data shows is that seniors with one or more comorbidity are more likely to A) Get vaxxed, and B) get seriously sick if they are infected with covid - When compared to unvaxxed young people with no comorbidity.

Or, to put it another way, the people who are most at risk of getting sick from covid are also the group most likely to get vaxxed against it, but the vax isn't 100 percent effective.

Seriously, don't they tell you how to read statistics in school any more?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: zandra

And monkeypox will be spread among the immune compromised ... those that got the MRNA vaxx. Which will cause people to be duped into getitng another round of MRNA vaxx to fight that and they'll get even sicker.

Monkeypox is mostly being transmitted by young to middle aged men, to other young to middle aged men.

Seniors don't really figure into the equation.

Plus, there's zero evidence that the vax causes any damage, if there was then groups monitoring AIDS patients would have noticed during 2021.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
You're telling me a synthetic spike protein designed to trick your immune system is not safe nor effective? ya dont saaaaaay

Except that it's not synthetic. It's generated by your body using the exact same mechanisms as Covid itself uses.

Therefore, if the vax does it, then so to must Covid, as the vax spike protein can't do anything that the original Covid spike protein can't.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: jidnum

Except that it's not synthetic. It's generated by your body using the exact same mechanisms as Covid itself uses.

Therefore, if the vax does it, then so to must Covid, as the vax spike protein can't do anything that the original Covid spike protein can't.

No, the "vaxx" creates way more spike proteins than the virus does as was proven to you in a previous thread. You are a pathological liar.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Let's agree we disagree.
I think those with comorbidities will get a booster. (Boosters) ... So those with comorbidities are not part of this stats. Read the pdf. Sorry read the statistics ... It's clear to me you don't do a real effort to understand ...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join