It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: terrible news

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Godabove09

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: zandra

And monkeypox will be spread among the immune compromised ... those that got the MRNA vaxx. Which will cause people to be duped into getitng another round of MRNA vaxx to fight that and they'll get even sicker.

Monkeypox is mostly being transmitted by young to middle aged men, to other young to middle aged men.

Seniors don't really figure into the equation.

Plus, there's zero evidence that the vax causes any damage, if there was then groups monitoring AIDS patients would have noticed during 2021.

Sorry, there's "zero evidence that the vax causes any damage"?

Are you being serious?

You must be trolling, there's no other explanation.

And yet you can't even muster a bitchute video to contradict me?

Approximately 1 in 5,000 people (0.02 percent) of people suffer a moderate reaction. Approximately 1 in 50,000 (0.002 percent) suffer a moderate to serious reaction.

There is zero evidence that the vax weakens you against other illness, which would be really easy to spot using data from AIDS studies. It would also be impossible to cover up as you would need to silence hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Hang on, first you said "zero evidence" that it causes "any damage".

Now, you are saying 1 in 5000 have a "moderate" reaction and 1 in 50,000 have a "moderate to serious" reaction.

Maybe, my arithmetic is off or I'm confused, but 1 (in whatever) is not zero - and "moderate" and "moderate to serious" don't qualify as not causing "any damage".

So, you've gone from no evidence of any issues to a small amount of evidence of some issues.

Not great, is it.

I mean, it's not as if anyone actually believes your nonsensical claim anyway...but it's nice to see you contradict yourself immediately.

The stuff about keeping a secret being impossible and blah blah blah is so inane and unworthy of serious consideration that you should be embarrassed to post such drivel.

P.S where did you get those numbers from?

...and if it's WHO or something similar you'll be laughed at, so please consider your sources.

First of all this dude makes sh# up constantly. Germany admitted its 1 serious adverse effect per 5000 per shot.

NOT PER PERSON. NOT 1 "MODERATE" PER 5000 PER PERSON.

1 SERIOUS PER 5000 PER SHOT.

You're an absolute pathological liar AZ.

Yes, 1in 5000 shots is completely different to 1 in 5000 people when you consider people are getting multiple shots.

It's the kind of sleight of hand that creates mis/disinformation and makes it hard for people to know what is the truth.

Is this AZ person regularly shilling for multinational corporations and international criminal elites or is this just a one off?

He also made up some straight BS about it being a "moderate" side effect, when it's a serious side effect. If you go through his comments he constantly contradicts things has said in the past. I could make a 10 page thread about it.

The side effects I've seen are very worrying and far from isolated incidents.

sources are in my signature.

Moderate side effects vary, but are typically tiredness and palpitations caused by swelling of the heart. They last about 3-5 days and usually require bed rest. Mostly they only effect men under the age of about 35.

Stop making sh# up. No one cares about your 3 year old gates/fauci conflict of interest big pharma funded WEF NWO sources. Go away.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

And monkeypox will be spread among the immune compromised ... those that got the MRNA vaxx. Which will cause people to be duped into getitng another round of MRNA vaxx to fight that and they'll get even sicker.

Monkeypox is mostly being transmitted by young to middle aged men, to other young to middle aged men.

Plus, there's zero evidence that the vax causes any damage, if there was then groups monitoring AIDS patients would have noticed during 2021.

Are you being serious?

Approximately 1 in 5,000 people (0.02 percent) of people suffer a moderate reaction. Approximately 1 in 50,000 (0.002 percent) suffer a moderate to serious reaction.

There is zero evidence that the vax weakens you against other illness, which would be really easy to spot using data from AIDS studies. It would also be impossible to cover up as you would need to silence hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Now, you are saying 1 in 5000 have a "moderate" reaction and 1 in 50,000 have a "moderate to serious" reaction.

Maybe, my arithmetic is off or I'm confused, but 1 (in whatever) is not zero - and "moderate" and "moderate to serious" don't qualify as not causing "any damage".

So, you've gone from no evidence of any issues to a small amount of evidence of some issues.

Not great, is it.

I mean, it's not as if anyone actually believes your nonsensical claim anyway...but it's nice to see you contradict yourself immediately.

The stuff about keeping a secret being impossible and blah blah blah is so inane and unworthy of serious consideration that you should be embarrassed to post such drivel.

...and if it's WHO or something similar you'll be laughed at, so please consider your sources.

First of all this dude makes sh# up constantly. Germany admitted its 1 serious adverse effect per 5000 per shot.

Yes, 1in 5000 shots is completely different to 1 in 5000 people when you consider people are getting multiple shots.

It's the kind of sleight of hand that creates mis/disinformation and makes it hard for people to know what is the truth.

Is this AZ person regularly shilling for multinational corporations and international criminal elites or is this just a one off?

He also made up some straight BS about it being a "moderate" side effect, when it's a serious side effect. If you go through his comments he constantly contradicts things has said in the past. I could make a 10 page thread about it.

Moderate side effects vary, but are typically tiredness and palpitations caused by swelling of the heart. They last about 3-5 days and usually require bed rest. Mostly they only effect men under the age of about 35.

Stop making sh# up. No one cares about your 3 year old gates/fauci conflict of interest big pharma funded WEF NWO sources. Go away.

Except that my sources aren't American, aren't 3 years old, and have no conflict of interest. You can click through to find the most up to date covid data available. They're from independently regulated sources outside of American politics

If you think that my sources are bad, how come you can never provide a link to anything that debunks them?

You can't even come up with a single hole in the data, if you could you'd have done it by now. You never follow through, because you don't know enough about the subject matter to even attack the methodologies used.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: InwardDiver

One can suspect or hypothesize but without empirical data it's nearly impossible to figure something out such as this immediately as something happens.

Correction: impossible for many.

The alarm was sounded by the few. They were ignored by the many who
by the very nature of current environment and loud indicators. Should've
paid heed. And at least hesitated. We should not boast at their sorrows.
Let's try to find them away out of this crap. Can something clear this from
their bodies?

The reason for that is that people thought that Covid-19 was going to be similar to SARS, which had an almost 10 percent mortality rate during the early days.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Godabove09

From my original comment:

here is zero evidence that the vax weakens you against other illness,

You quoted that exact section, yet you don't seem to have read it.

It's not your math, it's your reading. Zero evidence that it weakens you against other diseases.

Sources are in my signature.

and if it's WHO or something similar you'll be laughed at,

It's actually one the top Israeli institutes. So, not WHO.

In order to keep something like this secret you'd need to bride or threaten every coroner in the US who would have access to evidence of harm caused by the vax. You'd also need to bribe or threaten their equivalents overseas. As well as the academics and journalists who report on this, the NGOs who provide things like AIDS studies, in every country all over the world.

That's millions of people.

The governemtn couldn't cover up Gulf War syndrome, what makes you think that they could cover up something so much greater?

You call that a rebuttal?

Weak...very weak.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

He's now telling me that I'm wrong even though I quoted him and clearly proved he was mistaken.

I don't know how you debate with that kind of stubbornness.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

Except that my sources aren't American, aren't 3 years old, and have no conflict of interest. You can click through to find the most up to date covid data available. They're from independently regulated sources outside of American politics

If you think that my sources are bad, how come you can never provide a link to anything that debunks them?

You can't even come up with a single hole in the data, if you could you'd have done it by now. You never follow through, because you don't know enough about the subject matter to even attack the methodologies used.

Didn't you say your sources were German?

Then, when someone refuted that assertion you said you'd made a mistake and they were actually Dutch...and yet you are having a go at them for getting it wrong?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It's not your math, it's your reading. Zero evidence that it weakens you against other diseases.

In order to keep something like this secret you'd need to bride or threaten every coroner in the US who would have access to evidence of harm caused by the vax. You'd also need to bribe or threaten their equivalents overseas. As well as the academics and journalists who report on this, the NGOs who provide things like AIDS studies, in every country all over the world.

The governemtn couldn't cover up Gulf War syndrome, what makes you think that they could cover up something so much greater?

Weak...very weak.

You claimed that I said something, then quoted me saying something completely different.

You're self rebutting.

Not only haven't you source your arguments, you haven't even read the comments that you're arguing about properly.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

He's now telling me that I'm wrong even though I quoted him and clearly proved he was mistaken.

I don't know how you debate with that kind of stubbornness.

You actually quoted my post which said something completely different from what you claimed, because you didn't read it properly.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Covid vaccinations increase sickness for life.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

Then, when someone refuted that assertion you said you'd made a mistake and they were actually Dutch...and yet you are having a go at them for getting it wrong?

Different comment on a different thread, replying to a different user. Try to keep up.

My sources are in my signature.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Wouldn't you be far more ambitious in regards to a treatment for the
side effects? I mean if you were as knowledgeable as you pretend to be?
Why is hanging out on ATS all day the high point of your career
Dr. Kildepstein?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You provoke a lot, but it doesn't matter.
That they can't hide the side effects? I can't believe you really think they can't. Softenon babies lasted 5 years and it must have been so obvious, tobacco, asbestos...you name a scandal from the past. Yes, they can hide it from us. How do they do that? They control the big media, censorship and much more... And you know that. Hence the provocation... (just one of many)
BTW, I'm still waiting for an answer (where you referenced between the lines that I was too stupid to understand statistics...)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
That they can't hide the side effects? I can't believe you really think they can't. Softenon babies lasted 5 years and it must have been so obvious, tobacco, asbestos...you name a scandal from the past. Yes, they can hide it from us. How do they do that? They control the big media, censorship and much more... And you know that. Hence the provocation... (just one of many)
BTW, I'm still waiting for an answer (where you referenced between the lines that I was too stupid to understand statistics...)

They're not hiding the side effects, there are multiple well documented studies in which they detail what the side effects are and what the relevant dangers are. I have the Israeli study in my signature as an example.

Those scandals of the past, they didn't hide those either, they attempted to face them down with paid for studies of their own. There were many many public battles, including court cases. They denied everything, then they denied some of it, then they admitted most of it.

The dangers of those substances were disputed, but there were many published peer reviewed papers on them.

BTW, you're going to have to repeat the question, here, for everyone to see.
edit on 3-8-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
You're telling me a synthetic spike protein designed to trick your immune system is not safe nor effective? ya dont saaaaaay

Except that it's not synthetic. It's generated by your body using the exact same mechanisms as Covid itself uses.

Therefore, if the vax does it, then so to must Covid, as the vax spike protein can't do anything that the original Covid spike protein can't.

No, the "vaxx" creates way more spike proteins than the virus does as was proven to you in a previous thread. You are a pathological liar.

Doesn't matter how many of them it creates, they still do the same thing. The mRNA that creates them also breaks down pretty quickly, whereas covid constantly produces more the longer the infection goes on. If you're infected for a month it produces them for a month. The vax begins degrading almost immediately, so the number drops off exponentially.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

in terms of business model its really does depend on the desired outcome..

the conclusion I've come to is what we are seeing is the age old conspiracy of the ultra powerful wanting to live forever,

Its an easy conclusion to come to if you come at it from the angle
a) how old the ultra powerful/ultra rich are are
b) the nitty gritty of the treatments we are seeing emerge from this from rejuvenation of organs like the heart to clot busting procedures.

doing deep dives into the details show the intention lean more towards extending age to the 150/200 or more than in saving the human race..

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

Different comment on a different thread, replying to a different user. Try to keep up.

My sources are in my signature.

You have zero credibility.

The fact you carry on regardless, and try to imply I'm confused, shows how disingenuous you really are.

Let me simplify things for you:

In the other thread you said "zero evidence" and no harmful effects.
You then said 1 in 5000 with moderate side effects...when it was 1 in 5000 shots...big difference.
That's a contradiction, as 1 in anything is more than zero and moderate side effects aren't no side effects.

Your figures being exposed as dishonest sleight of hand have immediately left you discredited in my eyes.
That's twice now you've made a fool of yourself and erased any chance of me trusting your information - you see, that's what happens when you manipulate information to suit your narrative...it tends to backfire.
Nothing personal, I just sense you are here to run damage control and create mis/disinformation.

Not as some nefarious scheme but because you think you are in the right and are willing to say whatever you have to so your narrative wins out.
edit on 4-8-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Weak...very weak.

You claimed that I said something, then quoted me saying something completely different.

You're self rebutting.

Not only haven't you source your arguments, you haven't even read the comments that you're arguing about properly.

Whether I'm referring to the other thread is irrelevant, you know exactly what I'm talking about so stop your infantile damage control.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

They're not hiding the side effects, there are multiple well documented studies in which they detail what the side effects are and what the relevant dangers are. I have the Israeli study in my signature as an example.

Those scandals of the past, they didn't hide those either, they attempted to face them down with paid for studies of their own. There were many many public battles, including court cases. They denied everything, then they denied some of it, then they admitted most of it.

The dangers of those substances were disputed, but there were many published peer reviewed papers on them.

BTW, you're going to have to repeat the question, here, for everyone to see.

Wow, shilling for the pharmaceutical industry...phew, that's some rotten group of psychopaths you are defending.

Not the white coat automaton, who largely does what they are told, but the executives who are the ones driving this entire enterprise and who, ultimately, are the ones you protect and defend when you argue so vigorously in the defence of these entities.

I can only assume you have not done enough research into the amount and severity of the vaccine injuries/side effects, or you have and don't care...or you don't care to look in the first place.

I refuse to believe any well balanced, humane individual would see and hear some of the stuff that's out there and still shill with this consistent intensity.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Weak...very weak.

You're self rebutting.

Blatant lie...provably untrue.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You're right, it wasn't a question, it was rather a statement. It started with Let's agree we disagree... so put in a little effort and make it something waiting for an answer... as I think everyone assumed :-)
And again, you're right: they're not hiding anything... the big media just don't pick up on it... anything negative about mRNA vaccines is censored or pushed into a corner somewhere... I should be more careful with my words with you. You pick out the weakest point and then you hammer on it. Excellent technique for taking something down. A technique I don't like. But hey, everyone is different. I hope you don't mind me not responding to your comments anymore...it's useless. The way I see it, you're too sure about the safety of the vaccines... and I have my doubts about that safety. So let's agree we disagree...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join