It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: terrible news

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
To be clear, I really wish that mRNA vaccines work. But it doesn't look like that at all. And I hate the censorship around it.
On closer inspection, official figures from the Netherlands even indicate a major negative effect.

Wow, so the entire world was lied to.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

One can suspect or hypothesize but without empirical data it's nearly impossible to figure something out such as this immediately as something happens.

Correction: impossible for many.

The alarm was sounded by the few. They were ignored by the many who
by the very nature of current environment and loud indicators. Should've
paid heed. And at least hesitated. We should not boast at their sorrows.
Let's try to find them away out of this crap. Can something clear this from
their bodies?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Theoretically then at the moment, the pre covid average death rate should be running around a hundred percent, if the increase is constant. This will at some stage have to start a chain reaction, with regards to jobs. Hospital policing and the various other essential departments involved in essential activities. So to cover this up some other emergency will have to be declared. It looks like it is Monkeypox. with war looming in the next act.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: 2plus2

I love your spirit. Hope you stay healthy till you're 100 ...

Thanks! I plan on at least that

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: zandra

And monkeypox will be spread among the immune compromised ... those that got the MRNA vaxx. Which will cause people to be duped into getitng another round of MRNA vaxx to fight that and they'll get even sicker.

Monkeypox is mostly being transmitted by young to middle aged men, to other young to middle aged men.

Seniors don't really figure into the equation.

Plus, there's zero evidence that the vax causes any damage, if there was then groups monitoring AIDS patients would have noticed during 2021.

Sorry, there's "zero evidence that the vax causes any damage"?

Are you being serious?

You must be trolling, there's no other explanation.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And they have maintained that they are working as intended..

One has to wonder if the vaccines are indeed working as intended.

I think when they say this, they are in fact telling the truth that their vaccines are working as they intended them to, in that they were actually meant to kill and sterilize tens of millions of people and make those that live totally dependent on medicines for the various conditions the vaccines have caused.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

And monkeypox will be spread among the immune compromised ... those that got the MRNA vaxx. Which will cause people to be duped into getitng another round of MRNA vaxx to fight that and they'll get even sicker.

Monkeypox is mostly being transmitted by young to middle aged men, to other young to middle aged men.

Plus, there's zero evidence that the vax causes any damage, if there was then groups monitoring AIDS patients would have noticed during 2021.

Are you being serious?

And yet you can't even muster a bitchute video to contradict me?

Approximately 1 in 5,000 people (0.02 percent) of people suffer a moderate reaction. Approximately 1 in 50,000 (0.002 percent) suffer a moderate to serious reaction.

There is zero evidence that the vax weakens you against other illness, which would be really easy to spot using data from AIDS studies. It would also be impossible to cover up as you would need to silence hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

And they have maintained that they are working as intended..

One has to wonder if the vaccines are indeed working as intended.

I think when they say this, they are in fact telling the truth that their vaccines are working as they intended them to, in that they were actually meant to kill and sterilize tens of millions of people and make those that live totally dependent on medicines for the various conditions the vaccines have caused.

That's a terrible business model.

Even the tobacco companies realise that killing their customers is bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Are you being serious?

Approximately 1 in 5,000 people (0.02 percent) of people suffer a moderate reaction. Approximately 1 in 50,000 (0.002 percent) suffer a moderate to serious reaction.

There is zero evidence that the vax weakens you against other illness, which would be really easy to spot using data from AIDS studies. It would also be impossible to cover up as you would need to silence hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Hang on, first you said "zero evidence" that it causes "any damage".

Now, you are saying 1 in 5000 have a "moderate" reaction and 1 in 50,000 have a "moderate to serious" reaction.

Maybe, my arithmetic is off or I'm confused, but 1 (in whatever) is not zero - and "moderate" and "moderate to serious" don't qualify as not causing "any damage".

So, you've gone from no evidence of any issues to a small amount of evidence of some issues.

Not great, is it.

I mean, it's not as if anyone actually believes your nonsensical claim anyway...but it's nice to see you contradict yourself immediately.

The stuff about keeping a secret being impossible and blah blah blah is so inane and unworthy of serious consideration that you should be embarrassed to post such drivel.

P.S where did you get those numbers from?

...and if it's WHO or something similar you'll be laughed at, so please consider your sources.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964
The fact that these pharmaceutical heads aren't in jail tells you just how rotten our societies have become.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I hate the censorship:
Why youtube removed this video? Now it's on Rumble. It's interesting but long ... but it's vacation time for me ... hope also for you too :-)

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Are you being serious?

Now, you are saying 1 in 5000 have a "moderate" reaction and 1 in 50,000 have a "moderate to serious" reaction.

Maybe, my arithmetic is off or I'm confused, but 1 (in whatever) is not zero - and "moderate" and "moderate to serious" don't qualify as not causing "any damage".

So, you've gone from no evidence of any issues to a small amount of evidence of some issues.

Not great, is it.

I mean, it's not as if anyone actually believes your nonsensical claim anyway...but it's nice to see you contradict yourself immediately.

The stuff about keeping a secret being impossible and blah blah blah is so inane and unworthy of serious consideration that you should be embarrassed to post such drivel.

...and if it's WHO or something similar you'll be laughed at, so please consider your sources.

First of all this dude makes sh# up constantly. Germany admitted its 1 serious adverse effect per 5000 per shot.

NOT PER PERSON. NOT 1 "MODERATE" PER 5000 PER PERSON.

1 SERIOUS PER 5000 PER SHOT.

You're an absolute pathological liar AZ.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Godabove09

Those that have argued the narrative from day one. Have completely rejected
any notion of a "Conspiracy" against humanity. Scoffed at the obvious being
perpetrated by a gathering of psychopathic leaders. Then unbelievably they
turn around claim there's a conspiracy alright.

A world wide conspiracy perpetrated by anti vaxxers against vaccines.

I mean bloody hell you just can't make this sh1t up?

All this time arguing the narrative when the simple fact is. If the
vaccine was perfectly legit. There wouldn't be an argument. So
they lash out at those making the argument, When they should be
arguing with those responsible for the argument. They argued for
the flights of devils. Because they had haircuts and wore suits.
And my only thought was the whole damn time. We need the whole
world to reject this and stand together. PHHHFFFF! I had no idea
how absurd that thought was. Now, people could be dropping
all over the world we wouldn't know. We aren't allowed to know
anything. Unless we remain unvaccinated then at least we know
the vaccine isn't a factor.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

First of all this dude makes sh# up constantly. Germany admitted its 1 serious adverse effect per 5000 per shot.

Yes, 1in 5000 shots is completely different to 1 in 5000 people when you consider people are getting multiple shots.

It's the kind of sleight of hand that creates mis/disinformation and makes it hard for people to know what is the truth.

Is this AZ person regularly shilling for multinational corporations and international criminal elites or is this just a one off?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

Yes, 1in 5000 shots is completely different to 1 in 5000 people when you consider people are getting multiple shots.

It's the kind of sleight of hand that creates mis/disinformation and makes it hard for people to know what is the truth.

Is this AZ person regularly shilling for multinational corporations and international criminal elites or is this just a one off?

He also made up some straight BS about it being a "moderate" side effect, when it's a serious side effect. If you go through his comments he constantly contradicts things has said in the past. I could make a 10 page thread about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Those that have argued the narrative from day one. Have completely rejected
any notion of a "Conspiracy" against humanity. Scoffed at the obvious being
perpetrated by a gathering of psychopathic leaders. Then unbelievably they
turn around claim there's a conspiracy alright.

A world wide conspiracy perpetrated by anti vaxxers against vaccines.

I mean bloody hell you just can't make this sh1t up?

All this time arguing the narrative when the simple fact is. If the
vaccine was perfectly legit. There wouldn't be an argument. So
they lash out at those making the argument, When they should be
arguing with those responsible for the argument. They argued for
the flights of devils. Because they had haircuts and wore suits.
And my only thought was the whole damn time. We need the whole
world to reject this and stand together. PHHHFFFF! I had no idea
how absurd that thought was. Now, people could be dropping
all over the world we wouldn't know. We aren't allowed to know
anything. Unless we remain unvaccinated then at least we know
the vaccine isn't a factor.

There does seem to be a hardcore group of those wedded to the "official narrative" and they absolutely refuse to accept there can be anything nefarious about big pharma and the origin of COVID or the safety of the vaccine.

They simply cannot acknowledge any of the issues that have arisen and try to pass them off as statistical anomalies that have no relevance.

I can only assume they are genuine and really do think we are all crazy...or, worryingly, that they are running some kind of damage control and helping to subvert the counter narrative.

Though, they'd probably say the idea people come into popular forums to sow discord and spread disinformation is another delusional conspiracy put forward by deranged fringe nutters...even though it has been exposed quite comprehensively on other sites.

edit on 3-8-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

He also made up some straight BS about it being a "moderate" side effect, when it's a serious side effect. If you go through his comments he constantly contradicts things has said in the past. I could make a 10 page thread about it.

The side effects I've seen are very worrying and far from isolated incidents.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

From my original comment:

here is zero evidence that the vax weakens you against other illness,

You quoted that exact section, yet you don't seem to have read it.

It's not your math, it's your reading. Zero evidence that it weakens you against other diseases.

Sources are in my signature.

and if it's WHO or something similar you'll be laughed at,

It's actually one the top Israeli institutes. So, not WHO.

In order to keep something like this secret you'd need to bride or threaten every coroner in the US who would have access to evidence of harm caused by the vax. You'd also need to bribe or threaten their equivalents overseas. As well as the academics and journalists who report on this, the NGOs who provide things like AIDS studies, in every country all over the world.

That's millions of people.

The governemtn couldn't cover up Gulf War syndrome, what makes you think that they could cover up something so much greater?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

The side effects I've seen are very worrying and far from isolated incidents.

sources are in my signature.

Moderate side effects vary, but are typically tiredness and palpitations caused by swelling of the heart. They last about 3-5 days and usually require bed rest. Mostly they only effect men under the age of about 35.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Not great, is it.

That's actually the figure that you used the other day from the Netherlands.

So, if I'm wrong then you're also wrong.

Sucks when we quote your own figures back at you, and you forget that you said this, and claim that they're fake.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join