It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Pope's Health Deteriorates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
But he never came out and said what she wanted until almost 7 years after the ordeal. Why was he trying to give her rehab at first unless he thought that's what she wanted?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am an atheist, however I recognise the Pope as a force for good. I don't always agree with his views or that of his faith. Having said that, I'd ratherbreak bead with him than George W.

The man is dying, he's had the last rites.

Good luck old son, good journey.

Steve x

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Maybe he still thought she had a chance to recover? Isnt that what a normal loving husband would do? You wouldnt care for some one for 7 years then suddenly turn into this person who just wants her dead because he wants to start a new life. He would of done that in the first few months.

Back on topic: I wish the Pope well regardless of his previous actions. If religion has got one thing right its that To err is human, to forgive is devine. Any way Catholics shouldnt be upset at him getting to meet the creator and see heaven, shouldnt Catholics celebrate his death?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I wish the Pope well. I saw him on the televsion this morning and he looked to me like someone who is ready and perhaps anxious about facing his last hour.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Predictions and Prophecies forum is sure going to be flooded tonight if he dies...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Michael Schiavo-John Paul II-George Bush Connection?

BOSTON (AP) - The Massachusetts House passed a bill Thursday that would give scientists more freedom to conduct embryonic stem cell research in the state.
The House voted 117-37 to approve the bill, giving the measure enough votes to override an expected veto by Gov. Mitt Romney.

ap.tbo.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Somehow it seemed hed live forever..I was raised a very strict Catholic and grew to hate all religion. Why? Cause I was raised a strict Catholic. I wont set foot in another Catholic church unless a family member dies or the Vatican finally leaves the 12th century and finally allows priests to marry and abandons the rediculous celibacy rules.

Text

But now...seeing John Paul struggling to speak...fighting to live...Im at a loss. Its very emotional..why would a just God allow a man with the strongest faith Ive ever seen die like this? This is terrible...I dont think hell last another week let alone the next 48 hours..

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Those who hate the Catholic Church from 33 A.D. - present with the interruption of John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II loved the changes, because it's the wide road.

www.novusordowatch.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well looks like the pope is doing well with the antibiotic so perhaps is still some will on him.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Norwegian media says the Pope had a heart-attack last night. I seriously doubt anybody would make a joke (April fools) about that. For those who can read norwegian: NRK: Paven fikk hjerteanfall

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
POPE John Paul II has suffered septic shock and heart failure, and his condition is "very serious".
In the banner...Link

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Mr. Pope.

He has been through a lot this man. I dont think hes ready to check out yet though. I think he still has some unfinished business to attend too.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
yes, he definitely feels the deep need to lead more souls to hell.

www.trosch.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just heard on the news.live from the Vatican..ThePope has goneinto septic shock and it is his last hours....
time 5.00pm Australia Melb

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
treatable with tea tree oil

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
well he has been given his "last rights" so he obviously knows that his time is nearly up

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
POPE John Paul II has suffered septic shock and heart failure, and his condition is "very serious".
In the banner...Link

According to the report I read, he required CPR. In other words, he coded and thats a very poor sign.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Pope is close to death, according to Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
12:26 a.m. in Arizona. I am watching MSNBC and CNN. Both have reported from official Vatican sources that the Pope has had complete heart and respiratory failure and septic shock. His condition is described as "very grave". Since the Vatican always tries to put the best light on the subject
I would think that the Pope is nearing death; if not gone already.
Pope John Paul II and I didn't agree on everything but he is a good and Holy Man and I pray for him.
Joey

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I saw this coming and it deeply saddens me. Im not relegious at all (though im baptised as a catholic). This pope from what I know has been extremly holy compared to other popes. Hes been through a ton of crap and always ended up on top of things. I just hope good comes of this. His time has come and he will go to a better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join