It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Pope's Health Deteriorates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OK POPe's Dead... U think He'll be coming BAck on Sunday...
And what does this mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
cnn had a breaking news headline up saying they had been getting reports that the pope had died but were trying to confirm, they just took it down though

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
again on drudge,

Italian media gave contradictory reports about Pope John Paul's vital signs on Friday, first saying his heart and brain activity had stopped and then reporting this was not true... Developing...

DC1

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Vatican officially denies that the Pope is dead. Italian TV news coverage is hectic and contradicting.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by DC1]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Mwen according to my Mayan Calander this is the solar and sacred sequence for today and tomorrow (near) in Italy

4/1/2005 297 237 = 4+1+2+5+2+9+7+2+3+7 = 42 / 7 = 6
4/2/2005 298 238

4/1/2005 generates lots of 7 and multiples of 7's

Anyone know if the number 6 has anything to do with the current pope, like 6th in line, etc ???

DC1

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Apparently the next one does... or so I've read around here. Didn't someone start a thread somewhere regarding the next pope being the last in history and all the rest of the mythology that goes with it?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hEY haS aNYBOdy Tried The official Website www.vatican.va...

seems to be overflooded with people trying to get on.. It takes up 30 min to load The page...

But u may like what u find there...

dh

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLSEEING
hEY haS aNYBOdy Tried The official Website www.vatican.va...

seems to be overflooded with people trying to get on.. It takes up 30 min to load The page...

But u may like what u find there...

Well goodbye to all that
Interesting to see how the chimney smoke choses the next one
His history should reveal how he's the last - definitely as the world changes - for the better or worse it's up to us to rid ourselves of parasites and change the order of things

DC1

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
At 00:25am Ita time there has been no official news except for doctors stating that all hope is lost.

(I'm working in the am, must go rest)

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Popes health deteriorates? He was dead earlier and now he's alive? An improvement surely?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
Popes health deteriorates? He was dead earlier and now he's alive? An improvement surely?

The anti-christ? (jk)

As an aside I heard a bishop on BBC newsnight mention how it is expected for the faithful to be few at the endtimes (christianity in Britain at all time low). This is the first time iv personally heard the endtimes admitted by an official of the church. Says to me anyway that its a widely held belief amongst the ranks there.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
oh for miricels
j/k

there is a possibility that seems to be overlooked. the original report was that his ecg flatlined. it is possible that they were able to resesitate, it's not like it hasn't been done before. from what i have read here and elsewhere he wants everything and anything (within reason i would think so no robo-pope lol) is to be done to keep him alive.

bringing someone back can be done as long as too much time hasn't passed. my grandmother has died a few times, once in a doctors office where she was clinicly dead but revived. she has not suffered any defect that i have been able to detect. my guess is that perhapse he was "dead" but was brought back, remember he has a doctor or more right there with him no other patients around to distract him. so the code blue response time is prety much instant. with the poor health he has seemed to suffer since he was shot some years ago i don't know how long he will be able to hang on.

interestingly he suffered from septic shock which since i am no doctor i can only asume has something to do with the bowels. when he was shot i believe it was a belly shot perhapse this is an effect from that "shrug" with all the work he has had done lately. like i said i aint no doctor so this is just a guess on my part. i do know that a gut shot is supost to amoungst the worse wounds to get.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Muslim's must be pleased.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah the muslims are reall pleased.

Twat!

I do hope the pope gets better.!

I got love for all.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Some of you upset me so much insulting this and making it a big joke. John Paul II has been probally the greatest pope we have had in the past 1000 years. Ive read his writing and he is truly a love incredibly intelegent man. Bettween everything he has written, the lives he has touched, the countries helped, his aid in the fall of communissim, his help in uniting much of the world, bringing help to all corners of the world and many other things this man is probally one of if not the greatest man alive at the time. To have him close to death and you to make fun of him is not making much of your knowldge. You have no right to insult such a great man.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I agree, people should not use this as an opportunity to attack Pope John Paul II, the Catholic Church or just to make sick jokes. It's quite distasteful.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Keep the Pope in your prayers. But also, keep each person in the world in your prayers. God bless.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dotting the many ATSNN threads and PJPII threads I have seen on ATS recently have been questions about the Pope's death and the endtimes.

I have avidly read The Left Behind Series which depicts what would happen if the book of Revalations were to come to fruition today and have seen no evidence of a papal death leading us into the Tribulation.

Is there any evidence anywhere that would suppourt the theory that the death of the this Pope would bring the world to its End of Days?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Not really. IF you want to believe bible prophesies take Jesus' end time sying. "It will come like a theif in the night you shall not know the day or the hour."

So if you believe in scripture I'd trust the Son of God's word over anyone else in the bible.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join