It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Pope's Health Deteriorates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh for Chissakes - the little puppet's dead - at long last
What comes next is most interesting
How might he serve the NWO?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLSEEING
hEY haS aNYBOdy Tried The official Website www.vatican.va...

seems to be overflooded with people trying to get on.. It takes up 30 min to load The page...

I think it loads faster if you choose latin as your prefered language...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
After looking at some of the posts here...

I find it interesting that the man who helped defeat communism and state-mandated atheism in Europe has to deal with marxist-style attacks on the internet in his last hours of life.

Personally... I think you guys have to look at the night/day cycle in Europe. When will it be sunrise in Poland or Italy? The Church will not announce the passing of the Pontiff in the middle of the night.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Catholics have thier own interpitation of End times and it usually revolves around Rome. Other protestant churches belive that the Pope is the Anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Was there any point in this post? Have you gained anything from making such a remark?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
Is there any evidence anywhere that would suppourt the
theory that the death of the this Pope would bring the world
to its End of Days?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In 1935 Sr. Faustina (now Saint Faustina) made some end of
the world predicitons. One had to do with 'a spark' from Poland
that would light the way for the second coming.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Bulletin just coming up from the vatican, i bet they'l say hes dead.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Associated Press is now reporting that the Pope has died.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion

Originally posted by dh

Was there any point in this post? Have you gained anything from making such a remark?

Well he made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
All major news in US (CNN, MSNBC, Fox News) have reported that the Pope has died.

Details soon from those media outlets. The Pope was 84.

[edit on 4/2/05 by prophetmike]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes is officially he passed away, so now the process of electing a new pope has started.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Salut monsieur pope.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DC1
Apparently the next one does... or so I've read around here. Didn't someone start a thread somewhere regarding the next pope being the last in history and all the rest of the mythology that goes with it?

I can try to help with this, I believe edgar cayce mentioned that there would be 2-3 more popes left. And after the last there wouldn't be any more popes or vatican anymore. We shall see if this comes to light or not, I doubt it. I'm guessing the the 3rd to last pope was john paul II. Well, anyhow he'll be missed , sleep well!

DC1

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks Malakiem

I didn't even turn the PC on during the last minutes of JP's ordeal. We knew first, I would have posted first... and the thought of having such a shark-like attitude revolted me

I'm no catholic and dislike the Vatican immensely BUT... I found myself praying for JP before he died. I prayed that he wouldn't have to endure such suffering much longer, because I truly think he didn't deserve to depart like this, in such hardship.

He was good inside, whether one believes in the catholic church or not - he had clean eyes. Surely he had to abide by the Vat's rules, but I think he did it in a kind-hearted way, he was no joke and no 'puppet' - not to the extent of denying his own values - again, whether one individual agrees with them or not.

I refused to be 'me! me! me!' first posting his departure because it was ideally stupid and cheap. Then, today, I open up this thread (and the other, more pointedly regarding his death) and see absolute scorn from some members, gratuitious and with no foundations.

I'm no catholic and it hurt ME. I grieve for the catholic members whose heart is already in shreds (their choice, allright, whatever) and who find such nasty, pointedly ferocious posts instead of the intelligent points of view ATS strives to offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join