It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually happened at the Capitol.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Wait, so for weeks half of ATS and all other social media was ready for civil war and the blood of tyrants, yet now its Antifa?

Have you looked at any of the people arrested including those wearing helmets or dark clothing? Many of them on record and social media are Trump supporters. I mean unless they have been undercover Antifa for years just waiting for the right moment so they can blame Patriots.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Trump supporters don’t wear helmets? O rly?!

I still can’t believe people on this site adhere to the left’s policy of just making things up and presenting them as settled facts. This site, of all places.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The proud boys were at the capital building also. One of their member name Benjamin uploaded their video on Youtube. They the one that over ran the barracade where the blood police woman got run over was at. They fought the police at the second barracade and force them to retreat. Before they went inside capital building, they meet the people that witness the girl getting shot by the polices. They force their way in and was stop by a large group police officers at the end of a hallway. The proud boys gave up and went back out the door they came in. After the last one exit, the cops behind them shut and lock the door. Then the proud boys left the grounds of the capital building. While they were leaving they meet the guy who caught the girl that got shot by the cop.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennethmd
The proud boys were at the capital building also. One of their member name Benjamin uploaded their video on Youtube. They the one that over ran the barracade where the blood police woman got run over was at. They fought the police at the second barracade and force them to retreat. Before they went inside capital building, they meet the people that witness the girl getting shot by the polices. They force their way in and was stop by a large group police officers at the end of a hallway. The proud boys gave up and went back out the door they came in. After the last one exit, the cops behind them shut and lock the door. Then the proud boys left the grounds of the capital building. While they were leaving they meet the guy who caught the girl that got shot by the cop.

Apparently the feds have data from parler and other social media of the planning by the proud boiz and other right wing groups to storm the capitol.

Lin Wood, trumps lawyer, even called for the VP to be killed.

www.usatoday.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
WTF? So you've finally given up on trying to convince everyone that COVID is just a cold or the Flu and a hoax so now you've switched to the Capitol siege wasn't the Trump Cult? You guys are going for the Gold on stupidity.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: opethPA

In the end blindly following MAGA life doesn't make anyone a Patriot. 
In the end blindly following Cancel Culture doesn't make anyone more Woke.

Well I'm not American but if I was, that would most certainly be a really difficult position to be in.

America first or destroy everything that reminds of why my life is so f#cking awesome?

Yep, it's a real conundrum...

It's a conundrum, because you see it as a dilemma. It isn't. There is no reason Americans have to choose between two losing scenarios, because that is only an illusion of choice.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It's hilarious that the Right have called for this kind of thing for a while and as soon as President Reject Trumps Fanatical Supporters Cult actually do it, the Right goes "err, wasn't us, honest gov, look over there, at the Lefties'

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

Yes, let's...

Why is it that some people seem to be incapable of understanding that virtually nothing is or will ever be 'all or nothing'.

No one is saying that this was 'all AntiFA' or other radical leftist infiltrators.

What we are saying is that:

1. Emotions were extremely high (hopefully you can at least agree on that),

2. There were some AntiFA and other radical infiltrators there (if you claim otherwise, then you are simply denying reality - they were caught on video all over the place), and

3. There were some Trump supporters that got caught up in the heat of the emotional aspect, and joined in those who entered the Capital building

I submit to you that there was not one Trump supporter that was leading the charge, but I'm willing to have my mind changed if proof can be provided.

I submit to you that there was not one Antifa member that was leading the charge, but I'm willing to have my mind changed if proof can be provided. Because Trump's own Justice Department says otherwise. But do let us know when the first Antifa Member is under arrest for this.

world.wng.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Apparently the feds have data from parler and other social media of the planning by the proud boiz and other right wing groups to storm the capitol.

www.usatoday.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

In their Youtube video, they never mention about going after Pence. They were interest going after Antifa and anyone allie with them. They even accuss the capital police being allie with Antifa.
You should know, there's rumors that the proud boys is one of the Confederate Regiments that didn't surrender at the end of rhe civil war. Which would mean, they are the oldies group of them all.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

Yes, let's...

Why is it that some people seem to be incapable of understanding that virtually nothing is or will ever be 'all or nothing'.

No one is saying that this was 'all AntiFA' or other radical leftist infiltrators.

What we are saying is that:

1. Emotions were extremely high (hopefully you can at least agree on that),

2. There were some AntiFA and other radical infiltrators there (if you claim otherwise, then you are simply denying reality - they were caught on video all over the place), and

3. There were some Trump supporters that got caught up in the heat of the emotional aspect, and joined in those who entered the Capital building

I submit to you that there was not one Trump supporter that was leading the charge, but I'm willing to have my mind changed if proof can be provided.

I submit to you that there was not one Antifa member that was leading the charge, but I'm willing to have my mind changed if proof can be provided. Because Trump's own Justice Department says otherwise. But do let us know when the first Antifa Member is under arrest for this.

world.wng.org...

You should know, that the left and Antifa are allies and they are not going to arrest any Antifa members, even if they were there.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kennethmd

You should kind of know what you are talking about first...

many people who half self-identified as Antifa have been arrested before

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Right. A bunch of middle aged rednecks with neckbeards are Antifa. Most of the people who stormed in have been identified, and they absolutely are NOT Antifa. They're cult 45 members.

Yup! With cringe /r/iamsocool names like "the oathkeepers" (lmao) dressed like wannabe military.

The complete inability to acknowledge that most of the violence was from Trump supporters is baffling, on ATS on particular. Who is their propaganda for here?

Their co-cult seditionists support it anyway, and the educated among us know it's complete tripe.

As you say, any cursory inspection of any of the videos from the day leave no doubt whatsoever that it was cultists. Fat, sweaty, middle aged rednecks calling pepper traitors while they try to overturn a legitimate government.

They can make all the sobbing denial threads that they like on this echo chamber of delusion, but they still lost.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.usatoday.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

In their Youtube video, they never mention about going after Pence. They were interest going after Antifa and anyone allie with them. They even accuss the capital police being allie with Antifa.
You should know, there's rumors that the proud boys is one of the Confederate Regiments that didn't surrender at the end of rhe civil war. Which would mean, they are the oldies group of them all.

That's a hell of a long time to continue to be on the losing side.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Funny how Trumptards always have to explain what REALLY happened or what their dear leader really ment when he said xyz.. Lol.

There's always an explanation Every single time some Trump cult loon #s up or when Trump hinself #s up. Every single time.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

No. They are Americans. They have not been rioting in the streets for half a decade and even farther back. They did what our Constitution said they can do. The issue is since it happened the media has turned it into Trump attack DC.

Why would he do that? What does he have to gain? Nothing.

Does he say stand up for your rights? Yes
Does he say speak you mind? Yes
Does he say do not believe the media and Progressives? Yes.
Show me where he said arm yourselves and storm the Capital and kill Congress. THOSE EXACT WORDS.

Because to be very honest, if that is the best the US has for an 'insurrection' the world is laughing at us.

Note - I do not condone violence but Trump did not set this in motion. A stolen election and 5 years of media hatred did and these people played right into their hands.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002021-01-12T15:23:02-06:000302 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

No. Most people with a f'n brain simply see what happened. Has nothing to do with Trump and you will soon learn yourself after 1/20.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So we're back to judging on appearances now are we?

If it looks like a redneck, it must support Trump. Did I get that right?

If it looks like an angry scrawny transgender, it likely supports the domestic terrorist groups BLM and Antifa. Is that so?

That's just shameful.

Even more so if it turns out to be accurate!

What's this world coming to?

Like it or not, we're all in this together, whoever you support.

And truth be told, the ruling class doesn't care about us.

Why then are we pointing fingers and accusing one side or the other?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyone know what actually happened to Officer Sicknick? I can't get anything. It's claimed that he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, but if he were wearing a helmet I don't think that would kill him......

I'm confused why all the news articles keep glossing over that question........

originally posted by: frogs453

Wait, so for weeks half of ATS and all other social media was ready for civil war and the blood of tyrants, yet now its Antifa?

Have you looked at any of the people arrested including those wearing helmets or dark clothing? Many of them on record and social media are Trump supporters. I mean unless they have been undercover Antifa for years just waiting for the right moment so they can blame Patriots.

What antifa does is, a few of them join a group of a thousand, and then carry out violent acts, hoping the rest of the 1,000 will join in.

What often happens, though, is somewhat awkward for them: sometimes the crowd doesn't join in.

Nobody is suggesting the crowd had zero Trump supporters in it. But it may have begun as a peaceful protest, and a large number of participants probably intended it to be peaceful.

This is how things went in Portland, OR where I live. The BLM protests were totally peaceful for the first couple of weeks, except about 100 people stayed around after hours and did violent stuff, mysteriously capable of staying out past midnight without needing to worry about going to work the next day............

And in Portland, after the proud boys showed up is when a person actually got shot and killed. But it was a proud boy who GOT shot.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Right now the Demadumbs are trying to set off a riot by trying to remove Trump early and impeaching! None of you Demadumbs even know what's actually happening, until its over.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Here is a video

nypost.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join