It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually happened at the Capitol.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Lot's of evidence filmed while the event happened. Looks like Antifa and the like instigated the break in. They were also let in by police. They wanted it to be much worse, but Trump supporters were not influenced as much as a normal mob would be. They are using it to damage Trump even though he only wanted peaceful protest.

This is from a site that the government doesn't want you to see. If you have a low IQ, are the gullible type or you aren't yet 12 years of age. Parental guidance is advised. You may want your mama to hold your hand and tell you to look away if necessary.

Failed False Flag: High Level Military Intel Source: DC Capitol Riot Was Meant To Be Much Larger
edit on 10-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant thoughts

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

George Soros paid ANTIFA and BLM to act like the right and stormed the capitol. Republicans had nothing to do with it, and weren't even in DC.

The Trump supporters saying they were going and admitting they did this on Parler, Twitter, and even here on ATS was actually concervatives setting up the ANTIFA and BLM Soros puppets to commit sedition. They block chained the vaccine to track libs.

This is all coming out next week, and all the libs are going Gitmo.

4d chess at its finest.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Right. A bunch of middle aged rednecks with neckbeards are Antifa. Most of the people who stormed in have been identified, and they absolutely are NOT Antifa. They're cult 45 members.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Democrats have never had much originality.

And from the looks of it, they couldn't even get their own Reichstag fire started.

Fun fact... the Nuremburg Laws in Germany were highly influenced by the Democrat's Jim Crow laws.

To the point that some parts of them were copied verbatim... they just changed the word "negro" to "Jew".

Probably just a coincidence in history, again...

And now to 37 pages of the left here on ATS not talking about the topic but demonizing the source...

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Right. A bunch of middle aged rednecks with neckbeards are Antifa. Most of the people who stormed in have been identified, and they absolutely are NOT Antifa. They're cult 45 members.

Not all people with neckbeards are Antifa members.

But all Antifa members have neckbeards (even the women).

You need to keep your slurs straight.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hmmm. Now while skeptical of Mr. Jones, this has my tinfoil feeling like it’s been microwaved.

Bigly

“No conspiracy”, you say?

Next you’re gonna tell me there “was no fraud” and that the non-conspiracy had nothing to do with it.

edit on 10-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And from the looks of it, they couldn't even get their own Reichstag fire started.

Fun fact... the Nuremburg Laws in Germany were highly influenced by the Democrat's Jim Crow laws.

To the point that some parts of them were copied verbatim... they just changed the word "negro" to "Jew".

And now to 37 pages of the left here on ATS not talking about the topic but demonizing the source...

You aren’t suggesting history is doomed to repeat itself, are you?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you guys? You are NOT going to convince anyone that this was BLM or ANTIFA except yourselves. If it makes you feel better about trying to pull off a failed coup, so be it. But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hollywood training can make anything look like something else 😁

link   

There may be some neckbeards in Antifa, but they don't look like the antagonists in Deliverance. Those are Trumpets.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

You aren’t suggesting history is doomed to repeat itself, are you?

It is what happens when you don't learn from history.

Or in the case of the average American citizen, were not taught it in the first place.

Nothing is new under the sun when it comes to people and attaining political power.

NOTHING.

link   

They are using it to damage Trump even though he only wanted peaceful protest.

so here is the problem I have with that, and I feel Trump entraped people. Is Trump said go down to the capitol and I will join you and Trump didnt go there.

So this crowd is left direction less, Mike pence does a mike drop and says he I canlt do what you are askign Trump and over turn votes. and so I think people got mad at that.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Stinker, this form of deep sarcasm is over the heads of many and will be taken as a gospel agreement with the original premise. The only reason I could see it is because I know for a fact that the 4d chess you have referenced is in reality now, 12d chess.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

There may be some neckbeards in Antifa, but they don't look like the antagonists in Deliverance. Those are Trumpets.

Personal knowledge of yours, I'm assuming....

Maybe you are butthurt about Trumpsters on a whole other level then I had thought.

edit on 10-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you guys? You are NOT going to convince anyone that this was BLM or ANTIFA except yourselves. If it makes you feel better about trying to pull off a failed coup, so be it. But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

Except the people saying it was all Trump supporters are the biggest hypocrites in world history to date.

So their credibility is flummoxed.

Try another angle next time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Cool. Why you so hyphey than?

Get out of our echo chamber sandbox.

Also: I’m not a Trump supporter. I do appreciate critical thinking and logical analysis. Albeit we are on ATS, so...

Edit: tell me angry guy, what’d you watch? Because if I was Sullivan, it would be my back. Seth Rich And Ashley don’t have to be the only dead pawns in this sick and guilt game

But no one in America should have to fear for their freedom of speech let alone safety of that and their family because they hold certain political view?

Right?

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm star harvesting with sick theories 😉

link   

What happened?

Some people did some things.

What difference at this point does it make?

Come on man...

link   
Antifa? Lol.

If only, but not so unfortunately.

They are your ilk, own it, suffer it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join