It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually happened at the Capitol.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Remember the days when every government action was questioned by the ATS membership?

It wasn't that long ago really.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here's the video of what they did to another LEO...

nypost.com...

They should have went around to the other side of the building where the cops were holding the doors open and basically acting as tour guides through the capitol.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Remember the days when every government action was questioned by the ATS membership?

Yup. Back in the good ol' days.

(post by Subaeruginosa removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah I remember. It was right Before the Trump cult took over the forum.

Automatically accepting, without question, any and all anti-Trump sentiment as absolute truth.

No, of course not... you just accept, without question, everything that comes out of Trumps mouth as absolute truth.

That is after all how a cult works.

edit on 10-1-2021 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

nypost.com...

They should have went around to the other side of the building where the cops were holding the doors open and basically acting as tour guides through the capitol.

You mean like this....?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You guys are just better off without Trump, trust me... The man was toxic to the core.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Well, not that I gave you much credibility after your questionable edits and such, but this claim makes you lose all credibility to the proud but seemingly out numbered sane on ATS.

I am just amazed some are actually buying into your OP.

I get admitting being wrong is tough and denial is a stage of grief but come on.

The people who stormed the Capitol were Trump fan's. Many of them truly believed this what help Trump stay in power.

edit on 10-1-2021 by jrod because: F

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Simple! Undercover assets infiltrated Antifa and when the purge into the Capital occurred laptops of significance where stolen and days later a mad rush occurs to impeach Trump! Big media is trying to cover by removing alt sites like Parler from communicating the truth. a few days ago the FCC made it clear to all big media that a president address must be displayed or risk losing their license. Martial law, mass arrest, and the mass app # reaction from the left is about to occur. lol this a or should I say was a conspiracy website! a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

nypost.com...

You mean like this....?

Lol
You cannot help but chuckle at that video.
You have rioters screaming "We are unarmed US Citizens" as they fight with the police and storm the Capitol.
Yea, so? We should let charge right on it?

edit on 10-1-2021 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I feel the USA is at the peak of the boiling point.
I really hope those of you on the right side of the future, don't sit by idly and allow this Liberal nonsense to ride.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Dodgy Timeline.
And while the Washington Post clumsily attempts to blame President Trump for the violence – despite the President calling for “peaceful” protests and the “cheering on” of Congressmen – their own article admits the “first wave of protesters arrived at the Capitol about 12:40pm.”

President Trump’s speech didn’t conclude until 1:11pm, and with at least a 45-minute walk between the two locations with crowd-related delays, that would put the first people from Trump’s speech at Capitol Hill no earlier than 1:56pm – a full hour and sixteen minutes after troublemakers arrived.

In fact, rioters who breached the perimeter would have had to leave before Trump’s speech even began (at 12pm precisely) to make it in time for the events as they are detailed by authorities.

The Washington Post also states: “Sund’s outer perimeter on the Capitol’s west side was breached within 15 minutes,” meaning the Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.

This correlates with Sund’s interview, where he admits: “I realized at 1pm, things aren’t going well… I’m watching my people getting slammed.”

thenationalpulse.com... oves-trump-incitement-claims-bogus/

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They let that well known Antifa leader go without any charges. It's all on film.

Who???

In the opening video of this thread. You must of missed it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

a reply to: olaru12

Who exactly killed the cop? Was it Trump supporters or Antifa? Maybe the cops will think twice before busing in Antifa next time.

If they would have went down and dug the politicians out of their spider holes and killed them, it would qualify as a coup. But they didn't do anything.

If it wasn't for Antifa and those that bused them in this would have been a totally peaceful event.

Prove it. Show the video. Or at least a reputable source. You made the accusation, it's up to you to back up your statement.

Where in this clip is proof shown of anything?

Sure you have the guy in the clip giving his interpretation of what he is seeing but that is no more valid then me driving by a house with a round door, filming it and saying "Hobbits live there"

I'm sure more proof is out there. That was all I could come up with in the 5 minutes I was willing to spend. In my opening video (of this thread) they show an identified Antifa leader in custody and at other events. They just let him go to destroy another day. I guess your like can't maintain attention all the way through a 4 minute video.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
so here is the problem I have with that, and I feel Trump entraped people. Is Trump said go down to the capitol and I will join you and Trump didnt go there.

Do you know why Trump did not join them?

I don't know for sure, but what I do know is that it's being reported that the storming of the Capitol began while Trump was still speaking at the rally. The people who entered the Capitol were not those who were listening to Trump speak.

I think it's quite possible that the president's security was well aware of the ruckus at the Capitol, and he was not allowed to go to the Capitol with the people. I don't know this. But it would make sense. In fact, I think it would be expected that the president would be kept away from an angry mob.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Right. A bunch of middle aged rednecks with neckbeards are Antifa..

And that's just the Wimmin.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Trump’s speech started a little before noon, went for a little over an hour, and the first breach was reported around 2 pm.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

So your argument is that Trump couldn’t and didn’t get any of these people to do anything but one Antifa dude rolled up and coaxed hundreds of them into assaulting the capitol?

I’m not sure if that’s more sad for Trump’s inability to motivate people or for his supporters lack of critical thinking ability.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join