It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually happened at the Capitol.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Stop gaslighting. You learned this from Donald.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennethmd

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

Yes, let's...

Why is it that some people seem to be incapable of understanding that virtually nothing is or will ever be 'all or nothing'.

No one is saying that this was 'all AntiFA' or other radical leftist infiltrators.

What we are saying is that:

1. Emotions were extremely high (hopefully you can at least agree on that),

2. There were some AntiFA and other radical infiltrators there (if you claim otherwise, then you are simply denying reality - they were caught on video all over the place), and

3. There were some Trump supporters that got caught up in the heat of the emotional aspect, and joined in those who entered the Capital building

I submit to you that there was not one Trump supporter that was leading the charge, but I'm willing to have my mind changed if proof can be provided.

I submit to you that there was not one Antifa member that was leading the charge, but I'm willing to have my mind changed if proof can be provided. Because Trump's own Justice Department says otherwise. But do let us know when the first Antifa Member is under arrest for this.

world.wng.org...

You should know, that the left and Antifa are allies and they are not going to arrest any Antifa members, even if they were there.

You should know that your comment proves nothing. Also. the left are not running the Justice Department right now.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The proud boys were at the capital building also. One of their member name Benjamin uploaded their video on Youtube. They the one that over ran the barracade where the blood police woman got run over was at. They fought the police at the second barracade and force them to retreat. Before they went inside capital building, they meet the people that witness the girl getting shot by the polices. They force their way in and was stop by a large group police officers at the end of a hallway. The proud boys gave up and went back out the door they came in. After the last one exit, the cops behind them shut and lock the door. Then the proud boys left the grounds of the capital building. While they were leaving they meet the guy who caught the girl that got shot by the cop.

Apparently the feds have data from parler and other social media of the planning by the proud boiz and other right wing groups to storm the capitol.

Lin Wood, trumps lawyer, even called for the VP to be killed.

www.usatoday.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

In their Youtube video, they never mention about going after Pence. They were interest going after Antifa and anyone allie with them. They even accuss the capital police being allie with Antifa.
You should know, there's rumors that the proud boys is one of the Confederate Regiments that didn't surrender at the end of rhe civil war. Which would mean, they are the oldies group of them all.

Yeah, Gavin Mcinnes’ great great great grandfather ran to Canada after the Civil War ended where he started preparing his son to pass on all his beliefs, this carried on for several generations until Gavin saw that it was time to return to the states and innocently form the group under the pretense of ‘just havin’ some laughs’ so the South could rise again.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It’s a good thing all them Antifa’s started growing out their hair and beards out years ago to prepare for this.

Growing up in Maine and Florida, I’ve come to know plenty of white trash (the North’s version of a redneck) and rednecks. That’s not something you can scrub off a person, nor is it something you can brush on a person like makeup when one wants to LARP as a West Virginia cousin-f*cker.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: XCrycek

No. Most people with a f'n brain simply see what happened. Has nothing to do with Trump and you will soon learn yourself after 1/20.

Not really, most people with a brain see Trump for what he really is, a big time loser.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Show me where he said arm yourselves and storm the Capital and kill Congress. THOSE EXACT WORDS.

How about you show us where anyone claimed that? I'll save you the time and effort, nobody claimed that.

What he did say was
“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country".

He incited that crowd whether you agree with it or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Doctor Smith

George Soros paid ANTIFA and BLM to act like the right and stormed the capitol. Republicans had nothing to do with it, and weren't even in DC.

Pure...

The Trump supporters saying they were going and admitting they did this on Parler, Twitter, and even here on ATS was actually concervatives setting up the ANTIFA and BLM Soros puppets to commit sedition. They block chained the vaccine to track libs.

Unadulterated....

This is all coming out next week, and all the libs are going Gitmo.

Ridiculous....

4d chess at its finest.

Delusion.

Even Kevin McCarthy said "Stop it. The election is over. It was MAGA. I was there."

Get a grip people.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you guys? You are NOT going to convince anyone that this was BLM or ANTIFA except yourselves. If it makes you feel better about trying to pull off a failed coup, so be it. But NO ONE outside Trump's cult believes this was ANYONE BUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Let try to at least pretend to deny ignorance.

it's no use...it has to come to them gradually...that's why this is so dangerous, they believe their own b*lls*it, and will try and overthrow our government

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
It’s a good thing all them Antifa’s started growing out their hair and beards out years ago to prepare for this.

Growing up in Maine and Florida, I’ve come to know plenty of white trash (the North’s version of a redneck) and rednecks. That’s not something you can scrub off a person, nor is it something you can brush on a person like makeup when one wants to LARP as a West Virginia cousin-f*cker.

Rather harsh, but fair.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Talking about bozos...names himself "Lord" in an attempt at inflating his own ego. Has skeletons in his avatar signifying he idolizes death, probably of his opponents. But he wants to talk about clowns while making up more BS?...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Riiight, because everyone knows that conservatives are the only ones that grow long beards, long hair etc?...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher

Stop gaslighting. You learned this from Donald.

The left invented it and have been using it for like 4 years now non-stop....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

You should know that your comment proves nothing. Also. the left are not running the Justice Department right now.

But the "never-Trumpers" sure are... Not to mention the fact that Obama/Biden fired thousands of people from government positions, and hundreds of high ranking officers in the military to install his own loyalists, and there are still many in there...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Drucifer

Riiight, because everyone knows that conservatives are the only ones that grow long beards, long hair etc?...

We could look like ANTIFA....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Here is the problem with the Media, and the Right... to them every one is Antifa, someone shows up at a Protest *Antifa* people in black *Antifa* even people not in black *Antifa*

there are a large number of Anarchists that will use Black Bloc that is anti-fascists but doesn't self-identify as *Antifa* because of personal critiques or other reasons

not everyone self-identifies as Antifa, not everyone who uses face coverings and black bloc is Antifa... it is not that hard to understand

for people that hate communism they sure do love collective identities

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Here is the problem with the Media, and the Right... to them every one is Antifa, someone shows up at a Protest *Antifa* people in black *Antifa* even people not in black *Antifa*

there are a large number of Anarchists that will use Black Bloc that is anti-fascists but doesn't self-identify as *Antifa* because of personal critiques or other reasons

not everyone self-identifies as Antifa, not everyone who uses face coverings and black bloc is Antifa... it is not that hard to understand

for people that hate communism they sure do love collective identities

Actually I have said this a number of times, a good number of the real agitators at the Capital were most likely anarcrist doing their thing too.

The problem with ANTIFA is they are violent too, actually use to openly state it on their web pages back when they had them up and running. They are also anti-freedom of speech and want to police it....So what is your point.

The really is that there really isn't fascist in America...its a propaganda tool just as racist is used all the time as some label to demonize anyone in disagreement of the mostly alt left.

So in the end what really does ANTIFA represent?

edit on 13-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What happened? White privilege happened.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: prometheus2033
What happened? White privilege happened.

Feel better now?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I think the problem with President Reject Trump's Fanatical Supporters Cult is that they've backed themselves into a corner and are getting attacked (not physically in this instance) by the Dems, the rest of the Left, some Reps, other non-Rep Conswrvatives, Some Trump (2020) voters, the world media and I think they project Antifa on to any protestor who isn't ideologically aligned with them and Communist is they don't believe the crap about stolen elections.

Logic and reasoning left the building in November.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Antifa need fascists to exist to be Anti-fascist if fascists exist Antifa has failed right... so for them calling everything fascist and fascism gives them a *moral justification* to do whatever they do

I don't want to go into the entire History about Antifa, I have typed it out enough, it used to be much more militant, and if you think American Antifascism is violent.. you should look at other countries, they don't do any of these Liberal sign protests and yelling at each other, in Greece, they just murk each other, other places it is a straight battle first

also, like most things with this techno-industrial age most people only see things on video, either in clips, edited format, or an isolated event, if you really looked at people being *violent* and you have to define what is violence... there are only handfuls of people who might be considered violent... the others just stand around and yell, or do some tired chants you know...

Antifa has been highly appropriated by people in the DSA or other local *Activists* Liberals that jump onto anything Anti-Trump, with no actual understanding

and as I always say if Trump is a fascist Obama was and everyone before them, and everyone after them... but no one wants to get into that critique

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join