It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean like blaming Obama.. wow..

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And so it begins. . . . . the death of America. . . . .

That's pretty dramatic, just as dramatic when people said that when Trump was elected...

That was the emergence of America.

Biden is to American growth what an abortionists scalpel is to a fetus.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

And so it begins. . . the glorification of Obama. . . .

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
To string the gullible along a little further. You know this. I know this. Trump knows this. Time and energy would be better served ensuring we win the senate runoffs

IF this were in fact true, and it's NOT BTW, the MSM would not be blabbing the same thing across the world. One would think that ONE 2016 would have been enough, apparently not...

"You're all looking at it the wrong way, you're thinking that Trump is gonna strictly go through the courts and if two conservatives defect and it turns out to be four to five, your thinking that's the end, no! This is a national security issue and their going to unravel this and Trump will be declared the winner. That's the only outcome..." (@ 8:05 min.)

www.youtube.com...

"They're going to go into phase two, once they show that Trump has won, this is when they are going to bring out the rioters. See what they did here, they built everyone up, that Biden is the next president. When he isn't, that's when they are going to use rioters and go after Trump. At this point now, they are in the middle of their plan, is Biden going to be elected? No, Trump knows this, that's why he's very calm, this is why he's relaxed, because he knows he has the facts and the truth... This has been planned from the beginning because you have to break the old system but Trump knew without doing this nothing would change in this country and now he's making the move..." (@ 13 min.)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11.23.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Only $7.3 million to the Biden team.

Image of GSA Letter: twitter.com...

Kamala, Joe, and Hunter will burn through that in a week!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Release the Calamari and bring out the dipping sauce!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As expected, the MSM/Democrat giddiness over the GSA giving Biden $6.3 Million dollars, lasted only a few hours.

They're now back to their normal state of anger and ulcers, because President Trump posted this statement to Twitter tonight:

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases, on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?

We are moving full speed ahead.

Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.
Source:
twitter.com...

That statement quickly put an end to their little celebrations this evening, LOL.

It's strange how everything President Trump says, affects Democrat's mental state so profoundly, considering that, according to them, everything he says is a lie.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: mzinga

And so it begins. . . the glorification of Obama. . . .

You gotta stop you have cracked me up 5 times just in this thread. And I love it. I look forward to hopefully reading your posts for the next 4 years, if we and ATS are both still around. Someone has to keep up the morale.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lol

So if I were to look at your posts from the past 4 years, I wouldn’t see you discussing things others were already hammering down on?

Aaaaha, ''Nobody expects the Spainish Inquistion''. I sure didn't, but that appears to be your intent here Grambler. Am I to be your whipping boy for today? While we might have been able to hold discussions somewhere in the distant past, your sabbatical off running some third rate radio talk rant where you have control of the on and off switch seems to have gone to your head.

I used to think that maybe you could have something to teach in your Grambler rambling but now, with your continued support of this bozo clown boy Trump I am led to believe that maybe you never did.

So go ahead and look at my past posts and find whatever you wish and then come back and pound it out for all of us what a liar and hypocrite Terry is.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Did I hit a nerve?

I was just pointing out the defense of “yes I would have commented on the huge scandal that was weaponizing the intel communities against trump, but I dnt comment in things other people are already mentioning” would only make sense of you weren’t commenting on anything else people were already discussing

The insults about me and my radio show are predictable

Most people lash out like this when their hypocrisy is on display

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Well, of course that radio comment was predictable. You pushed and pushed as if you were the Spanish Inquisition which I certainly didn't expect and tossed in a couple of thinly veiled hypocrite allegations instead of a more nonconfrontaional conversation one might hope we could have.

You took our conversation way into drift on another topic other than the OP and I followed My apologies to you and the thread for drifting.
Back to the theme of the OP, yep, the White House is now allowing the GSA to share information with the incoming administration

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
TRUMP TWEET follow up

...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Is this as close to a concession as we will get?

Yes because it's as close to a concession his arrogance will allow.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So she went ahead and did it because of death threats by the loving tolerant left.

I can't say I blame her.

Who would want to push back at what the left has become?

A pack of rabid jackals...

~shudder~

Trump didn't specify who had threatened her. Both sides likely had a pop.
edit on 24/11/20 by djz3ro because: Format issue

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sorry, thought this was the mud-pit. Please delete.
edit on 24/11/20 by djz3ro because: Not the mud pit

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This must be the Kraken I keep hearing about.

As the statement released by President Trump an hour ago says, the court challenges and criminal investigations will continue
to fail!

You forgot the end of that sentence, you're welcome..l

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I must sound like a broken record to you at this point but here goes....again.

Where you expecting acknowledgment of a double standard?

For hypocrisy or integrity to matter?

I don't think folks realize what it means when half the population thinks the election is fraudulent. Our one recourse to control a situation or candidate we believe to be wrong for the country or job.

The sheet gravity of this election has not yet fallen on the masses, and I'm not saying that because my team, side, candidate lost. I'm saying that because the last institution of a free and sovereign society has eroded to this point.

However if your guy won it would be a whole other story, the Republican majority in here would be dancing in the streets because the fraud worked in your favour, or am I wrong about that?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

As the statement released by President Trump an hour ago says, the court challenges and criminal investigations will continue
to fail!

Fingers crossed! Can't get to the Superbowl (SCOTUS) without losing the lower court cases. Like the Trump team said, the faster the better. They thanked the PA judge for swatting down their challenge so quickly.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I remember being solid on Russia and Muellers results, whatever they were to be.

Are you saying there is fraud?

It sounds like you're saying there's fraud.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

to fail!

Fingers crossed! Can't get to the Superbowl (SCOTUS) without losing the lower court cases. Like the Trump team said, the faster the better. They thanked the PA judge for swatting down their challenge so quickly.

SCOTUS will not opine on this. There will be no 2000-like Trump vs Biden decision. The circumstances are massively different. The Florida decision was highly controversial, was not meant to set a precedent and was based on unique circumstances that do not exist in this case. If Trump thinks that SCOTUS will steal him the election for him, he is being given staggeringly bad legal advice. His cases are being thrown out and dismissed without merit in the lower courts. Legally speaking that is damning.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
FK the European NWO:devil
Not just Europe but entire US media.5 years of Trump demonization followed by shades shadiest presidential election in history?What could possibly go wrong...

edit on CSTTueam2361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join