It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

And didn't I just here that Michigan has now certified their election? And isn't Pennsylvania expected to do the same shortly?

Commentary from me? Nah, let the news speak for itself.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This must be the Kraken I keep hearing about.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.cnn.com...

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

And didn't I just here that Michigan has now certified their election? And isn't Pennsylvania expected to do the same shortly?

Well its about time. I read her letter with all her Bullcrap excuses. Finally we can begin the transition and prepare for a new chapter in America

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

www.cnn.com...

Well its about time. I read her letter with all her Bullcrap excuses. Finally we can begin the transition and prepare for a new chapter in America

Well, the last chapter...

And I am so looking forward to it!

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And so it begins. . . . . the death of America. . . . .

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Murphy says

"Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and available facts," Murphy wrote. "I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official -- including those who work at the White House or GSA -- with regard to the substance or timing of my decision. To be clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination."

Murphy here states that she is independent in her actions as she was appointed to be by Trump. She was and now IS, just doing her job.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It already started under Trump

Maybe Biden can lessen the damage done...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Would you stop that nonsense. America will be fine and you know it. Why do you folks do stuff like this to scare the public. The republicans control the Senate and there's not much the dems can do without the senate.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
TRUMP TWEET

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Murphy says

"Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and available facts," Murphy wrote. "I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official -- including those who work at the White House or GSA -- with regard to the substance or timing of my decision. To be clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination."

Murphy here states that she is independent in her actions as she was appointed to be by Trump. She was and now IS, just doing her job.

I believe her, she's doing her job (Insert biggest eyeroll)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

America was always meant to become a Service Economy anyways. No matter who the President is.

jobs.stateuniversity.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
TRUMP TWEET follow up

...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Is this as close to a concession as we will get?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Maybe she is hoping it will look good on her resume.

+13 more 
link   

TRUMP TWEET

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

twitter.com...

So she went ahead and did it because of death threats by the loving tolerant left.

I can't say I blame her.

Who would want to push back at what the left has become?

A pack of rabid jackals...

~shudder~

edit on 23-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

TRUMP TWEET

Very honorable of President Trump.

from your op: "While Murphy, who is a President Trump appointee, was careful to say she was not declaring a winner in the presidential election"

twitter.com...

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It already started under Trump

Maybe Biden can lessen the damage done...

AND so it begins, . . . . the blaming of Trump for what Biden will do. . . . . .

+12 more 
link   

Finally trump is following precedent set forth by obama and transitioning as he did

I look forward to trump continuing to follow obamas precedent amd using the fbi to spy on Biden’s team

link   

Would you stop that nonsense. America will be fine and you know it. Why do you folks do stuff like this to scare the public. The republicans control the Senate and there's not much the dems can do without the senate.

What an incredibly short memory you lot possess.

America will be fine for some and unrecognizable to others.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

AND so it begins. . . . . . . the censoring of ideas. . . . . . . .

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

America was always meant to become a Service Economy anyways. No matter who the President is.

jobs.stateuniversity.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Gonna be hard to be a service economy with nobody working, but OK...

edit on 23-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join