It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Lumenari

And so you will continue to think. But if you listen quietly past the sound of your own propagandized perspective, you may be able to here Trump's knees buckling beneath him. Currrrrrunch.

You may be missing the point here.

I didn't used to have to talk to a lot of stupid people in my life.

I was surrounded by engineers, technicians, people of all trades that were the best in their fields because of the results they brought.

THEN I started talking politics to "normal" people such as yourself.

I quickly found out that nobody would listen to me (one of my minors is in economics) and everyone seemed to have the IQ of a small dirty soap dish.

But I tried.

I TRIED to explain supply and demand, TRIED to explain that raising the minimum wage is essentially a tax on the middle class and the poor.

I tried to explain a lot of things.

But people such as yourself just voted to crater the economy, raise the price of EVERYTHING and give control of your personal lives over to your new owners.

Personally a Biden win will not effect me at all except I'm going to have a lot of more free time because there is no damn way I'm going to hire people, run a business and pay the next government a whole lot of money every year to try to run a business that with the new taxes and regulations simply will not be profitable.

I've already made enough money to not "have" to work anymore.

So what I am going to do is fire up an old circus popcorn machine that we refurbished, wander over to the wet bar, pick my poison and watch the next 4 years in my theater room.

Now I will point out occasionally on here in the future exactly how stupid voting for Biden was whenever the left cries and screams and bitches and moans about how bad things are in America.

And I will watch the country burn with a big smile on my face.

Because you know...

I tried.

edit on 23-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This must be the Kraken I keep hearing about.

As the statement released by President Trump an hour ago says, the court challenges and criminal investigations will continue.

To string the gullible along a little further. You know this. I know this. Trump knows this.

Time and energy would be better served ensuring we win the senate runoffs

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KandinskyChaos

Keep in mind, President Trump is in office until January 20th.... another two whole months.

Many things are in the works and a lot can happen between now and then.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You know what? Let em have at it. I suspect that Trump's Party, the former Republican Party will not follow him quite so readily into his own sweet good night. Those conservatives that are called RINO's will slowing slide out the back door of those who would pay him any mind and try to readjust for their comeback in 22 and 24. Trump can slink off to where ever he wants and his stalwarts will follow him into into his third party efforts in the future.

Nah, I don't know that really, just making wild swings at supposition at this point huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KandinskyChaos
Too angry with the goings-on today to be polite or even try to articulate how damn angry this makes me.
# Biden. And the braindead liberal swamp swillers including some in my family, and the MSM propaganda church they worship, big brainwashing pharma and big tech tyrants. # them all and hang em high. I feel freedom slipping away and they just keep on bowing their heads and kneeling to the mobs. Sickening.

Testify brother.

Nice to see you make an appearance, shame about the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
She said thousands of threats to her personal safety, staff, ... pets
Awful.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2020 by JinMI because: Stupid fat finger

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yes great non answer

You had no problem with the democrats weaponizing the fbi against trump for four years

So I’d hate to see you be hypocritical and no suddenly not call for the same treatment towards Biden

Unless you are saying you don’t mind being a hypocrite?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And with all the respect I can muster and in line with the rules of this forum I will say that this does not surprise me one bit.

And I will watch the country burn with a big smile on my face.

link   

As the statement released by President Trump an hour ago says, the court challenges and criminal investigations will continue.

From the OPs article...

“"GSA does not dictate the outcome of legal disputes and recounts, nor does it determine whether such proceedings are reasonable or justified," she wrote.”

link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

If it turns out the majority of Americans wanted Joe Biden, we deserve a Joe Biden White House, Senate, and House.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

From the OPs article...

“"GSA does not dictate the outcome of legal disputes and recounts, nor does it determine whether such proceedings are reasonable or justified," she wrote.”

Exactly right. The GSA has no input on criminal investigations or court cases.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One regret, we won't be able to troll facebook lefties about the many failures and gaffes bidden will have if he actually does win. Facebook will not turn off the censorship after the election.

I was planning on making my way back to the states after I am no longer of use up here, guess I will just blow my brains out instead or something when the time comes. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And... will go nowhere. Like they have so far. Can someone please stick a fork in Trump as he is done.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So the left is good with the swamp, the establishment, larger government.

And so it begins. . . . . . the stupiditing . . . . . . .

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
My dear sir. As cordially as I can I will say that your assumptions of what I had problems with from the democrats seem founded on general assumptions that many hold that believe that all opposition to Trump is rooted in support for the Democrat Party.

One thing I do not believe about you Grambler is that you could be or are a hypocrite. This may be because I try as best I can to not think of you as just one of a flock that I may have issues with. If you care to carry on conversations with me I would hope that you might do the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cowboy, cowboy,cowboy. It began lonnnnng before either of us was born.

link   

It's analogous to what happens here in Chicago when the Bears have a losing season.

Everybody is pissed off for a few months... but eventually once again start wearing their Bears hats and jerseys...preparing for the next year, filled with hope.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So the left is good with the swamp, the establishment, larger government.

And so it begins. . . . . . the stupiditing . . . . . . .

Only some. There will be a rather laughable civil war on the left which I'm highly anticipating.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cowboy, cowboy,cowboy. It began lonnnnng before either of us was born.

And so it begins. . . . . the justification for bigger controlling government because the "other" side did it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join