It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Really ? I don't See Why Not . Just your Average Everyday American . Oh , Wait..........

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Black people are more often the victim of poverty and injustice then any other supposed racial group.

Poverty is not biased to any group, black white or any other POC. and injustice

doesn't automatically go with poverty.

Hold cops accountable for when they kill or brutalize black people for example. So hold cops accountable and it will also benefit some white people who may get mistreated by police. I guess it would be better called black disprivelege then white privilege.

Are there NO black policeman in the US?

White people probably dont get as mistreated, as they dont seem to resist arrest in

the same way as many blacks seem to!

If you look around the country at board rooms, executive positions. If you look at wealth and land ownership, the vast majority of those people are white. Nothing wrong with anyone doing well for themselves but certain people are kept out of the loop.

Could be good reason.... do they apply themselves for a position of responsibility

or simply cant be bothered. I know of a few POC in high positions and have heard

of their struggles to get there, what I admire about them is they worked for their

positions, got up every time they were put down, earned their positions and didn't

wait to be the token ethnic.

Wealth and land ownership is old money and hereditary and only applies to a very

few..........a meagre percentage.

Stop looking at white privilege as being a personal attack but something that we are all victims of. Again it should probably be called elite privilege but because the vast majority of elites are white it gets called that.

I am no victim of white privilege as I never had any.

Every thing I have I have earned even before female emancipation of which

I was at one time a victim.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

ras Ill answer that .
Education REAL education Help them clean UP the cesspool citys they live in .
35 years agaio Tallahassee Florida was JUST a cesspool gangs roomed the city crime rates high .
BUt the city got sick of it so they started Rebuilding cleaning up Homes for Humanity went in fixing up the run down BLOCKS and BLOCKS of Just about shacks people lived In clean UP the streets .

Over teh next 20 years crime rates fell neighborhoods became places the People who lived there NOW cared about .
Does the are still have crime Yes and always will But even Just cleaning the place up was enough to give these poeople BACK there dignity They NOW want To keep the area Clean They have neighborhood watches .

The gangs are GOING The so called drug culter while still alive is NOT nearly as bad as it was .

PHILLY PA was even WORSE back in the 1980s and they cleaned that city up ITS possible when we all care and work toghter.
a reply to: midnightstar

That sounds an awful lot like broken windows policing to me. And I'm sure you realize that it is no longer okay with some city leaders here in the US. It has been tried, it worked rather well, but now various political leaders say it is racist! Seems many of our troubles with our cities stem from the "leadership". The appeasement of every complaint of racism has turned anything that shines a light on legitimate problems in black communities into a racist statement.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think we should give out guns to citizens who swear they will do what's right.

More guns for civilians. The good ones...

Maybe modified magazines can be optional.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

That sounds an awful lot like broken windows policing to me. And I'm sure you realize that it is no longer okay with some city leaders here in the US. It has been tried, it worked rather well, but now various political leaders say it is racist! Seems many of our troubles with our cities stem from the "leadership". The appeasement of every complaint of racism has turned anything that shines a light on legitimate problems in black communities into a racist statement.

See to me ^^^that^^^ IS the problem........

STOP using racism as an excuse to hang everything on.

Just

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh, man ...

The Lynwood city manager posted some video on his Twitter of the witness reaction right after the shooting. They're gleeful! You can see people there and hear them celebrating while you can also see one of the victims struggling to stand in the background, and the city manager approves!

His account is closed now, but those clips are out there. I'm sick.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really ? I don't See Why Not . Just your Average Everyday American . Oh , Wait..........

She seems totally sane.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Can you imagine waking up to that staring back at you first thing in the morning?

BLM......nope, not a fan.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I've been assuming she just drew with marker all over her face like a little kid who doesn't know any better.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah it’s marker. I think it’s a failed attempt to join the KISS Army.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Cops recently shot a white women in Missouri too and no one seems to know why, but no one in the entire country seems to care.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mtnshredder

I've been assuming she just drew with marker all over her face like a little kid who doesn't know any better.

It looks like she's 'fortified' herself with some type of BLM Satanic-Marxist incantation symbols.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Cops recently shot a white women in Missouri too and no one seems to know why, but no one in the entire country seems to care.

Suicide by cop? Her unfortunate story sounds like it. But the cop shouldn't have pulled the trigger, just like in most cases.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Nope. She was just sitting in her car.

But no one cares so it's all done.

See, we were starting to have productive discussion over law enforcement and what could be done about it in this country, but the RACISM, RACISM, RACISM. Y'all are all racist. This country is racist. It's all RACIST. BURN IT DOWN.

That's where we went, so no one is interested in that conversation anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Chopping off the snake's tail won't kill it. The head needs chopping off to kill it.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The people protesting against police brutality do or at least they want to hold cops accountable and yeah that includes cops who kill white people. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
The people protesting against police brutality do or at least they want to hold cops accountable and yeah that includes cops who kill white people. a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, but now we're all RACIST, RACIST, RACIST. I'm not interested in that conversation anymore. None of this could possibly be happening even a tiny bit because people resisted arrest and there are real problems in certain corners of society that need to be addressed ... NOPE. It's all COPS and RACIST. BURN IT DOWN. KISS OUR FEET.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Nope. She was just sitting in her car.

But no one cares so it's all done.

See, we were starting to have productive discussion over law enforcement and what could be done about it in this country, but the RACISM, RACISM, RACISM. Y'all are all racist. This country is racist. It's all RACIST. BURN IT DOWN.

That's where we went, so no one is interested in that conversation anymore.

Who are you? You're blatantly lying. According to the story she was screaming at the cops she had a gun according to the cops.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join