It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sorry already discredited.a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are people who have no job and do not work. They simply take the subsidy the government gives them.

Explain to me how they have "earned" anything.

So about 20% of Blacks are considered at the poverty level, that means 80% are above that line and Blacks in general have an average income greater than Latinos and American Indians. This tells us a good deal do work hard and are out of these dysfunctional pockets. Every Black person I work with make a pretty damn good living...just saying...

People keep saying systemic racism as some overarching bubble, but no one can actually give me real physical evidence of it. The other part is this whole White privilege thing too, so we need to understand that 8 million Blacks might be in poverty, but there is also about 20 million whites in poverty too...where is their privilege?

edit on 13-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: ras321
Some have, some have not. The point is when you give everyone a decent environment, they are more likely to grow up to be good citizens. Are some lazy and unworthy. Well yes some are. Do some good people, hard working and really need help? yes again. We as a society earned through hundred and even thousands of years of hard work and innovation. We have created a world where we can utilize resources to the fullest. We no longer need to war with each other. There is no scarcity of resources. Do you really believe it is right that a small handful of individuals own more wealth then the bottom half of the population. I am telling you, we start guaranteeing basic necessities and we are all going to benefit. Right now you have billionaires taking from everyone else. The reason they are able to obtain vast amounts of wealth is beyond their own ingenuity or hard work. They are taking from all of us. Not really them taking so much our tax code, corporate welfare, etc is giving it to them. a reply to: ketsuko

I think whats happening now is more class warfare than black rights.

It's what happens when the Marxists realize that they can't get the workers' revolt they were told would happen, so they moved on the victim group grievance and racial group infighting to get the uprising they needed.

It's a philosophy of envy.

They see what others have and instead of working to attain it for themselves, they demand it be given to them.

There is a lot of inequity in the world, I don't know how to fix it. I think a lot of it is geographical vs race. Some areas have been decimated as far as jobs go. Had a long conversation with a friend yesterday, musing about all the manufacturing gone here. Giant factories gone, up goes a Walmart, that kinda crap. Hope can motivate a lot, but I think many have lost it.

We wondered..what if NAFTA had not been signed..where would we be now? I'm Canadian, but we are in this together, as far as NAFTA goes.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
********* STOP *******

DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER MEMBERS.

YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED

YOU MAY BE POST BANNED,

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I don't like them either, but the First Amendment protects speech. I just don't pay attention to them, gets me bye.

It only protects folks from government muzzling, not from their fellow irate citizens that have to put up with their #.

I love reminding people of this. We don't REALLY have unlimited freedom of speech in a Go Ham On It sense at all. Just protection from government-originating silencing. The Amendment says nothing regarding the rest of society.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Umm ketsuko 99 % of the people on the planet have less then a dollar Frankly as THINGS go Im luck .
Thing is someone who lost even less then I to them it may have matter so much they go off the deep end .
You want to just go buy monetary value .

But regardless of your judgement you do know others judge you as well and your replays could be construed as someone who Likes victimizing people .

Of coarse Its par for eh coarse now People no longer will work together for even the slightest benefit even WHEN it benefits them .

You spent how many reply's telling me how low i am now ? You could find something more productive if you tried I am sure .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well they can attempt to silence me, the moment they violate my rights, I will violate theirs.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
honstly its not surprising how people are and every one gets all bent out of shape when people ACT just Like You expect them to .lol

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This thread is way off topic..."Pitifully so" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Im sure you will lysergic .
I have people curse at me from time to time But no matter how rude they get I refuse to curse back .
I have had people try starting fights or get me angry Like this Post and replys But again I refuse to do the same back .

But I do Understand getting hard and harder to find people who have any base morals left .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

There is a lot of inequity in the world, I don't know how to fix it. I think a lot of it is geographical vs race. Some areas have been decimated as far as jobs go. Had a long conversation with a friend yesterday, musing about all the manufacturing gone here. Giant factories gone, up goes a Walmart, that kinda crap. Hope can motivate a lot, but I think many have lost it.

We wondered..what if NAFTA had not been signed..where would we be now? I'm Canadian, but we are in this together, as far as NAFTA goes.

Its called move to where the jobs are.... When I retired from the military people asked me where was I going to live and I said IDK since it will be where I get a job...many looked confused with that answer.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Accutly i booked marked that and as I do know some programming ill look into it .
Honstly I dont care what he thinks of me ill take advice from anyone .
I did opglise to him as well mixing him up with another person .
To anyone who i may have offended Please expect my apologies .
Best I can do .
edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join