It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Really well ill check that site out really you dont know me But how well can any one do when all we get IS JUDGED by Im better then YOU people ?

How many Times have You judged Me In this post now ? or the other guy ?

PS why do you even Need a check your a programmer making 40 bucks a hour .
edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This guy doesn't get it.

Some of us get obstacles and it just inspires us to work harder. You got injured. I have chronic migraine. We both made it to a decent and successful life and we aren't bitter about it. Some people would rather blame anything and everything else than take responsibility.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you two guys spent 5 reply's telling me all My problems and how Much better you are yet you need help from others .
Heck you both are making 40 100 who much a hour as what

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

No I don't know you, however, learning to code, would change most people's life dramatically for the better, what you got to loose?

I know its not for everyone, but I find it appealing and the feeling you get when you realize you have improved greatly, I would think for those who can't work hard physically this would be a god-send. Like anything in life you have to put in the effort and most importantly persistence.

The feeling you get as you master different skills is amazing.

What check are you talking about that I need? I don't recall saying I required a check, I just said I walk into the bank and they give me money cause of my privilege.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Some have, some have not. The point is when you give everyone a decent environment, they are more likely to grow up to be good citizens. Are some lazy and unworthy. Well yes some are. Do some good people, hard working and really need help? yes again. We as a society earned through hundred and even thousands of years of hard work and innovation. We have created a world where we can utilize resources to the fullest. We no longer need to war with each other. There is no scarcity of resources. Do you really believe it is right that a small handful of individuals own more wealth then the bottom half of the population. I am telling you, we start guaranteeing basic necessities and we are all going to benefit. Right now you have billionaires taking from everyone else. The reason they are able to obtain vast amounts of wealth is beyond their own ingenuity or hard work. They are taking from all of us. Not really them taking so much our tax code, corporate welfare, etc is giving it to them. a reply to: ketsuko

I think whats happening now is more class warfare than black rights.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
you two guys spent 5 reply's telling me all My problems and how Much better you are yet you need help from others .

Stop being a hater and take actions to improve your own life, playa. 💯

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

BLM is the antithesis to the Constitution.

The Constitution guarantees equal opportunity.

BLM demands equal outcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Supporting a disgusting organisation like BLM is like wandering around with 'racist' and 'terrorist' tattooed on your forehead.

edit on 13/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: ras321
Some have, some have not. The point is when you give everyone a decent environment, they are more likely to grow up to be good citizens. Are some lazy and unworthy. Well yes some are. Do some good people, hard working and really need help? yes again. We as a society earned through hundred and even thousands of years of hard work and innovation. We have created a world where we can utilize resources to the fullest. We no longer need to war with each other. There is no scarcity of resources. Do you really believe it is right that a small handful of individuals own more wealth then the bottom half of the population. I am telling you, we start guaranteeing basic necessities and we are all going to benefit. Right now you have billionaires taking from everyone else. The reason they are able to obtain vast amounts of wealth is beyond their own ingenuity or hard work. They are taking from all of us. Not really them taking so much our tax code, corporate welfare, etc is giving it to them. a reply to: ketsuko

I think whats happening now is more class warfare than black rights.

It's what happens when the Marxists realize that they can't get the workers' revolt they were told would happen, so they moved on the victim group grievance and racial group infighting to get the uprising they needed.

It's a philosophy of envy.

They see what others have and instead of working to attain it for themselves, they demand it be given to them.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Anyone can get it.

It's hard to yank oneself out of deep ruts.

The good news is that it isn't impossible. I'm not spending any more time with this, however. The point of this thread is BLM and the bad things they do as well as criticism of the cops.

But it does always boil down to who can be blamed.

In my world that is me. I can be blamed. It's my responsibility. If there's a problem in MY life, I must fix it. If I can't fix it because of life's circumstances then I can't fix it. I have to accept that and pursue another avenue, if it ends my life then I must make peace with myself, my world, and my God because I am human and it's all I can do.

Much of these issues with BLM, come to think of it, might be solved on all sides if the above were the baseline by which we all operate.

edit on 9 13 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   
Lord Your just twisted .Yes all my falt I got cancer lost a finger and eye .

all There they were Born into a poor are with No help Just people like you telling its all there own falt .
Judgmental is what it is .
Something as LOW as YOU say I am I dont do alest When its a really problem .

Funny Thing Is from my point of view Your all lower I care about others problems and have tried helping thous who really want help even Being as poor as I was I handed out loves of bread In my area I took my kids to retirement homes with gift baskest Home made .

Yes If I could I would LIGHT 150 ,000 CANDLES for the dead .
and I am NOT the ONLY one .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think it is both. Fix one will fix the other. a reply to: vonclod

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Blah, blah, blah ...

I said nothing about your problems.

I told you I overcame my own. If people can overcome their problems and make a go of it, then you should be able to as well.

And I have no idea what "40 100 who much a hour as whet" means.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Seems you're the one who touts the inferiority complex.

Nobody thinks anything of you, we don't know you, only what you've told us.

Just weird to see you on your nonstop victim tour, whats wrong with improving yourself, whats wrong with that?

You got dealt a #ty hand?

You going to be sour forever about it, or do you seek change?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Lord Your just twisted .Yes all my falt I got cancer lost a finger and eye .

all There they were Born into a poor are with No help Just people like you telling its all there own falt .
Judgmental is what it is .
Something as LOW as YOU say I am I dont do alest When its a really problem .

Funny Thing Is from my point of view Your all lower I care about others problems and have tried helping thous who really want help even Being as poor as I was I handed out loves of bread In my area I took my kids to retirement homes with gift baskest Home made .

Yes If I could I would LIGHT 150 ,000 CANDLES for the dead .
and I am NOT the ONLY one .

I am not sure what your point is. However, I can tell you it IS your fault you can not string together a coherent paragraph of text.
edit on 13/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So I take it your not going to use the free courses at www.freecodecamp.org... it's all good.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Your Judgment of me Is NOTHING .
Your wasting your time You have earned No respect at all . Military hu ? guess you failed basic training uslay they learn respect IS earned NOT giving .

You dont earn respect being judgmental .
I may be low to you But Alest I try my best To understand how another may feel and even with all your Judgement I still wont Judge you .

I am Glad you managed to find a way to do good in life I would hope every one could .
7 billion people on earth 99 % of them live on less then a dollar a day take your Judgment and shove it .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What a concise argument that is totally not all over the place.

I have no rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

All right then ...

Oh, woe is you! Poor, poor you ... Everything in your life is crap! No one and nothing ever gave you a chance. You should immediately be installed in a million dollar house with gold toilets and we should all kiss your poor, beknighted feet because life gave you some obstacles and instead of meeting the challenges, you curled up in the fetal position.

You should have the very best of everything delivered to you on silver platters by Bill Gates and LeBron James from now on because you simply deign to breathe!

All hail you!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
yes it is all over the place maybe now your out of the Military you can Stop attacking people hu ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join