It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah it’s marker. I think it’s a failed attempt to join the KISS Army.

I can see that. Peter Criss nose makeup. lmao

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I don't like them either, but the First Amendment protects speech. I just don't pay attention to them, gets me bye.
Blocking entrances to hospital emergency rooms and hindering the expeditious transport of injured or sick individuals is not exercising free speech. It’s criminal behavior.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I haven't read the whole thread but I wanna make something
perfectly clear to everyone interested enough to read this. I
identified this group (BLM) early on when I seen my first sign
up on a freeway over pass in Portland. I drive truck so I see a
lot of overpasses.

That organization serves one purpose. " If you aren't black" it
it serves only to make you hate black people. Don't fall for it.
Because most black people know exactly that. It was a trucker
that told me that. That very same night we we're talk'n parked at
the truck stop. After I saw the sign. He was black of course.

He didn't even know who Soros was. But he was still on top of
s%$^. I don't think I could figure it out without knowing who
Soros is but the point is. Don't think black people aren't see'n the
same thing everyone else is. It's about a race war. Just keep in mind
who the enemy is. It isn't black people it's stupid people of all color.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
The poor the cast outs . These post Just Judge without having a clue what its really like .

Try it your self Pretend Your like ME Louse a eye get a palap ( cancer growth In colon ) louse a finger .
Now I had a Home it took me 20 years to get I had cars It took me 20 years to get I had six boys dogs fish birds .
In 3 Months it was all Going .

So JUST pretend You need help call goodwill redcross salvation army go to the churches .
Ask for help with your morgage ask for help with your medical .
Ask for help with Dental .
Life is Hunky dorry as Long as Your health and can work even a louse job . But even ONE thing goies wrong a Wife who decides well she just dont want you any more BOOM your life is Nuked Unless you very well off you could end Up back with Mom But what If there is NO mom to run to ?

You people have NO clue how hard it is getting out of a lower class It took every thing I had from 18 to 28 and I lost It all in just weeks .
Your’s is a truly saddening story. Life, in all respects and for so many, is fragile. I am sorry for your troubles and pray your situation becomes brighter. I truly do.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
You can blame George Soros. He's the one behind it all.

And Doprah. Don't forget Dopra Winfrey.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Do us all a favor and quit pretending as though you, and others like you, give a half a damn about black lives.

It's a political slogan for y'all, nothing more.

If black lives truly mattered to you, you'd be talking about the gang on gang violence in cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, and other places in the U.S.

The only people you're fooling is the one staring out at you from the bathroom mirror.
edit on 9/14/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So what would you have different?
Seriously, what is your plan to fix what's wrong with the police in this country? I know you can't possibly feel that ACAB, just like we can't say all BLM protesters are bad. A fraction of a group needs to be held fully accountable, yet all I hear from both sides is to do away with them both.
You can't seriously think de-funding and disbanding police would be a good idea, right? I certainly don't.
Because then we would have what we have happening in these liberal hotbeds happening coast to coast. a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: projectvxn

This guy doesn't get it.

Some of us get obstacles and it just inspires us to work harder. You got injured. I have chronic migraine. We both made it to a decent and successful life and we aren't bitter about it. Some people would rather blame anything and everything else than take responsibility.

Sounds like he's genuinely depressed to me, coming from personal experience.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
The people protesting against police brutality do or at least they want to hold cops accountable and yeah that includes cops who kill white people.

As an excuse thats as good as any to riot, loot, set fire to and injure/kill others?

How about they get arrested charged and confined instead of waving their

*race card*

They are pushing /using *race* ready made excuse to their advantage.......even

where it doesn't exist.

edit on 14-9-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

That organization serves one purpose. " If you aren't black" it
it serves only to make you hate black people.

BLM is possibly the single most divisive 'movement' I've ever known.
They have set race relations back decades.

It's about a race war. Just keep in mind
who the enemy is. It isn't black people it's stupid people of all color.

The 'enemy' are the people who are controlling the narrative and manipulating events and 'stupid people' to further their agenda(s).

The hatred and division are becoming embedded in our societies and battle lines are being drawn up.
Its time we started asking exactly who benefits from all this and how?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

ts time we started asking exactly who benefits from all this and how?

Agreed good post.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I don't like them either, but the First Amendment protects speech. I just don't pay attention to them, gets me bye.

First amendment does protect SPEECH but it does not protect those impeding traffic, which is illegal not to mention in a hospital zone during an emergency.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

a reply to: game over man

Nope. She was just sitting in her car.

But no one cares so it's all done.

See, we were starting to have productive discussion over law enforcement and what could be done about it in this country, but the RACISM, RACISM, RACISM. Y'all are all racist. This country is racist. It's all RACIST. BURN IT DOWN.

That's where we went, so no one is interested in that conversation anymore.

Who are you? You're blatantly lying. According to the story she was screaming at the cops she had a gun according to the cops.

Remember these black people had records of several things such as rape, assault, warrants, high on drugs etc etc. What could she have possibly had that was any different in her situation? Did she deserve to die? Most of these BLM supporters they seem to think so. It doesn't matter unless its a white cop killing a black man. Never mind all the black people killing each other and even some kids unfortunately suffered from all this nonsense.

Pay attention, This is literally designed to cause racial unrest. Who ever is commanding these folks are literally trying to force white people to hate them just so they can say seeeeee i told you.

Sad part is people are falling for it. So much so that the majority of BLM supporters are white/non black and only because they feel guilty or they are intimidated into doing so. I'm sure you have seen all those videos of BLM anarchist attempting to intimidate and scare people into submitting by kneeling and putting a fist up like some sort of cultish behavior.

All I can say is, Don't fall for it. I have many black friends who agree with me and many black individuals i come across everyday who agree as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It throws the narrative they are only looking to promote helping people who are oppressed by police brutality by their race.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It throws the narrative they are only looking to promote helping people who are oppressed by police brutality by their race.

That train left the station many months ago. It's ALL about Anarchy, Marxism and electing Biden through blackmail now.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Y’all can start by bettering yourself. Learning a trade. Being useful. Just because someone earned something and you didn’t does not make it their problem.

originally posted by: midnightstar
Half the country is one paycheck away From being homeless now more then ever But yea life isnt fair now 150 million people all looking for help and non in site .

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Just remember, the media duped big companies and our sports into pushing bLM's message and screaming it from the mountain tops. This is what they're supporting. This is why the media is the enemy.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Two cops shot in car by BLM/DNC/ANTIFA midget...and BLM/DNC/ANTIFA members block hospital, where cops were taken, chanting "We Hope They Die".

Welcome to Democrat's Utopia.

Isn't that exactly how the KKK used to act when blacks they'd tried to kill would be in a hospital being operated on?

Why are the democrats always creating groups like this?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

a reply to: projectvxn

This guy doesn't get it.

Some of us get obstacles and it just inspires us to work harder. You got injured. I have chronic migraine. We both made it to a decent and successful life and we aren't bitter about it. Some people would rather blame anything and everything else than take responsibility.

Sounds like he's genuinely depressed to me, coming from personal experience.

Probably is, but again, that's something that you have to do personal work on in order to start fixing. No one or nothing else can fix that for you. You have to recognize it and take matters into your own hands to seek help.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Two cops shot in car by BLM/DNC/ANTIFA midget...and BLM/DNC/ANTIFA members block hospital, where cops were taken, chanting "We Hope They Die".

Welcome to Democrat's Utopia.

Isn't that exactly how the KKK used to act when blacks they'd tried to kill would be in a hospital being operated on?

Why are the democrats always creating groups like this?

It's just what they do.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join