It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I did not like them since their start anyway, but them going to a hospital and chanting "we hope they die" about the two officers in Compton someone tried to execute is pretty much the straw that has broken the camels back.

nypost.com...

THis is breaking news and I am just tired of this. There is no longer any reasonable explanation for their behavior.

MOD NOTE
Read before posting, please.
This is not the Mud Pit...
edit on Sun Sep 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools
They need to classify these turds as terrorists and throw all of them and antifools in Guantanemo

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't like them either, but the First Amendment protects speech. I just don't pay attention to them, gets me bye.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You can blame George Soros. He's the one behind it all.

+43 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I hope the media's proud of what they created.

A culture that has endorsed violence against police and celebrates it.

Trump 2020

edit on 13-9-2020 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I don't like them either, but the First Amendment protects speech. I just don't pay attention to them, gets me bye.

Oh yeah, they have the right to say that. I hope they keep saying it. And a dark part of me hopes they keep with the violence so we can see them all rot in jail eventually.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The chances are good it will end like that.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
commie scum

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Right, but it doesn't give them the right to block roads, destroy property or loot.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well Killing just to Kill is wrong on both sides most posters here give the police a pass NO matter if its women and children or family pets they kill ...Minority's did not start this .
The Police Policing the Police started this BUT I digress .
The cops committing cold blooded Murder does Not make it ok for riots looting PROBLEM Is every one ignored this for 30 YEARS . This is NOT the first Time nore the second .

So America brought this on our selfs because No matter what No matter who they deserved to DIE .
Kids with toy guns 5 year olds acting out in class call a cop . Woman sleeping in there own home wrong address OPPs My bad .
Womans calling for help ending up dead From teh very people they call for help .

There are DOZENS of videos posted on this site Of cops beating tazeing shooting Just because some one was In the way .
You guys dont like THE RESULTS of the MILITARIZE police . I dont blame you BUT 30 Years of peaceful protesting changed NOTHING .

Besides who cared about thouse people the cops killed in cold blood Not you for sure . So why do you expect any one to acre about a cop ?
edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think BLM is awesome they are awakening a giant.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

What is your cure-all for black on black violence?

a black male is more likely to be killed by another black male than anyone else.

Care to dispute that?

Why should anyone care that blacks kill blacks, I mean seems most of you dgaf at all.
Especially when you cant use as a vessel to score political points.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Bending over backwards to justify cold-blooded attempted murder.

Neat.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What goes around eventually comes around.

Those people will all have miserable lives until the day they die. They've already lived miserable lives and that's why they do things like this. Nothing but hate in their hearts because they've never known anything else.

Their very existence on this planet must feel like punishment for them. Have a drink for them tonight and when you just about to go to sleep content remember how lucky you are that you aren't one of those friendless rejects of society that only find comfort in large groups of strangers.

Those poor sods are always surrounded by people but are always lonely and never have friends. Their very nature repels.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Right, but it doesn't give them the right to block roads, destroy property or loot.

It also doesn't give then the right to interfere with emergency services, and it seems they were at this particular hospital which is why some of them were arrested.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am white I am clean Yet I have been profiled I have been harassed I have had a cop get in my face do his best tring to get me to take a swing so he could arrest me .

Go back to your arm chairs You ahve no clue what its like in the real world .
ARE the riots WRONG ? YES !!!!!!!! are the Looters WRONG YESSSS are the cops WRONG YESSS .
Until America focus on Training cops To deescalated Like they DID 30 years back we will continue to have this problem Just LIKE china !

Chicago - Detroit a dozen other citys mite as well be 3rd world country's . You expect What people to jsut sit for teh next 30 years with Murder rates through the roof ?
Your solution is MASS murder .

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You act like the police are completely out of control. Statistically, they aren't. Things happen, and when they happen, you have to give the legal system a chance to work.

In many of these recent cases, no one has. Instead, the first and only thing anyone has looked at is the skin colors of the two involved. If the cop is white and the person shot is black, no matter what any of the surrounding circumstances are, then there couldn't possibly any other reason than that the cop woke up that morning itching to murder some random black person.

That's how it's always portrayed.

It doesn't matter if the man in question was violating a restraining order and under an arrest warrant for sexually assaulting the woman whose property he was on and she called the cops on him, and he chose to resist arrest and had a knife and threatened to go to his car to get another weapon after resisting two taser attempts ... nope! Those cops just wanted to murder a random black man that day.

And so it goes ...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No some of us offer ways to peace But lyser Others Just wont alow that /.
SO HERES A SIMPLE OFFER PUBLIC BOARDS FOR POLICE MISCONDUCT . STOP have the police police them self . A good start hu ?

What to simple for YOU ? The BIGGEST problem Is when a Officer commits a Crime Its brushed Under the rug .
I know cops I have seen them Sit with drug users USING I had ONE BRAG how he ran a prostitution RING .

They just keep doing it as NO one will stand against them because well heck any one who trys will be set up in a heart beat .
Or do you really believe all cops would never ever brake a law ?

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Go back to your arm chairs You ahve no clue what its like in the real world .

I'm a combat veteran, former transit officer (this was short lived and thankfully so), and generally not-an-armchair-guy.
I'm a been there and done that guy.

Your justifications in your original post for attempted murder are asinine. But now you want people to take you seriously when you offer up something a bit more reasonable, like deescalation training.

We can agree that cops do not receive adequate and timely training. For that to occur you have to fund the police MORE and set higher standards for hiring and training.

Training doesn't just teach you what to do in a given situation. It weeds out those who cannot make it in the real world. Deescalation works ONLY of the people involved can be reasoned with. There is such a thing as a UOF continuum and it is a proven method of dealing with people on a scaling basis. My issue with police is their lack of martial training in techniques that are used to effectively control a suspect. This type of training is guaranteed to lessen deadly UOF incidents but no police department has the money to make all of their officers purple belts in jiu jitsu. But that is what is needed.

Chicago's murder problem isn't caused by the police. It is caused by black gangs who operate in that city with near impunity and often have cover provided to them by the political establishment in that city.

Blaming the cops for this while their hands are being tied in order to prevent them from doing their jobs is top-notch logical inconsistency.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join