It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

From all the source footage, Rittenhouse seems like a pretty normal "good" guy.

The reports were that he was separated (for whatever reason) from the group he was previously with earlier in the night.

Given that he was said to render aid to protestors, he might have gone to help someone and something went wrong (total speculation). Reeeallll easy to take a mis-step nowadays.

Not particularly concerned about his age, personally. He clearly was quite well controlled in both incidents, immediately ceasing fire at appropriate times for self defense. Legally, it could be an issue.

You said it though: The takeaway here is that none of this would have happened if government & media would do their jobs. There is substantial responsibility on their hands for so, so many things this year. I would also argue that those who buy into all of it completely are also responsible at varying levels.

People have been extraordinarily restrained in the face of months and months of riots, media gaslighting, and government inaction/ineptitude. Theres a metric ton of evidence that politicians, media, etc. have directly encouraged and supported it too, from DA offices to finances to direct incitement.

It seems there has been a shift in the polls though, so hopefully they will begin to reconvince people that these riots arent so great afterall.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Police arent allowed to do their job, mayors and governors, and DA's protecting people looting and burning buisnesses militias were the next stop.

Unfortunatly right now they are not well trained or regulated, so I expect more of this..

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yup.

This is 100% predictable and simply "what happens." If government fails in its duties, intentionally or not, people will start filling that void. Thats how it works.

Given how its all propagandized in the media, I really do suspect its all intentional. Hard to explain a lot of aspects otherwise.. Given that the framework for all this existed long before Trump, I have my doubts its solely about a single election either.

I believe it all goes back to the corporate-political "Sustainable Development Goals" and that all "big" events this year (pandemic, riots) work towards the same end. If you go against the Narrative on any of these topics, you are labeled as bad/evil, with no possibility of redemption. For whatever reason, vaccines seem to factor into the plans heavily.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I dont see him being allowed to walk away scot free put it that way.

Nor should he imho.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The Police should have done their job.

Maybe they saw what happened to police in ATL and other places recently, when police did their job.

Or heard that the citizens wanted to de-fund them.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Justice for Kyle!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
More "Perfection" that fits like a doeskin glove set ..... 💥👃💥

K enosha shooting suspect is a former member of a youth police cadet program, Illinois police say

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Manslaughter sure, I could see that though a good lawyer would still get him off I think.

1st degree, zero chances... I repeat zero chance of conviction, thhe ONLY chance of that is if they get him to admit something before he gets a lawyer.

Way to many video angles showing him trying to run away and getting run down and attacked, if people like the reporter that I listened to today who was on the ground there testify easy self defense, in a fair trial.

ETA: should he have been there with a gun, away from the group he stood with earlier in the evening, nope no way. He made mistakes and the mob attacked and people died.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Nobody in there right mind would send Police nor Soldiers into that sort of environment unaccompanied or alone.

The boy should never have been there, especially not with an ArmaLite rifle.

Simple pouring fuel on the fire really, as any sane parents would have told the little fellow, misguided belief he could help or otherwise.

He made a hell of a mistake and now two people are dead.

I mean what did he imagine the mob were going to do?

Because it sure was not welcome him with open arms, with a rifle in his hands.

Stupid mistake or otherwise, the 17 is going to have to pay the piper, exactly because people died by his hand.
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Had to laugh a little, its morbid but just saw the police chief say if those that were shot had obeyed the curfew they would be alive an uninjured today.

rude, probably not the best timing but he isnt wrong...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Im sure the parents and loved ones of the dead can take comfort in that barefaced logic.

Might be true but the reasons for the curfew remain to be addressed.

7 bullets in the back of a man seemingly being the cause.

Then again, cometh the man, cometh the moment, and there are just so many people getting shot right now, that's going to end in tears unless cooler heads prevail.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In a VPOA forum somone asked an interesting question, supposedly (I havent verified it so wont say its true beyond doubt) the three people the kid shot all had records including violent crimes.

So out of all the people in the protest, how did he only shoot 3 felons?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
In a VPOA forum somone asked an interesting question, supposedly (I havent verified it so wont say its true beyond doubt) the three people the kid shot all had records including violent crimes.

So out of all the people in the protest, how did he only shoot 3 felons?

In my opinion?

Because these groups only attract the scuzzy dregs of society like junkies to a flop house, thus a higher density of criminals congregating to loot & burn. I bet almost every one of the losers showing up to riot every night have a record of serious offenses under their belts.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thats a query ile give you that.

Obviously the kid did not know the people had records, because if he did, that would indeed be premeditated first-degree murder.

All the people attending that debacle did not have criminal records all the same, or if they did, its indicative of the state of the number of people incarcerated and criminalised in the USA, which as I'm sure you are aware is a hell of a lot higher than in most other first-world nations, especially people of colour.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm willing to bet he feels like # for having to shoot anybody.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nobody in there right mind would send Police nor Soldiers into that sort of environment unaccompanied or alone.

The boy should never have been there, especially not with an ArmaLite rifle.

Simple pouring fuel on the fire really, as any sane parents would have told the little fellow, misguided belief he could help or otherwise.

He made a hell of a mistake and now two people are dead.

I mean what did he imagine the mob were going to do?

Because it sure was not welcome him with open arms, with a rifle in his hands.

Stupid mistake or otherwise, the 17 is going to have to pay the piper, exactly because people died by his hand.

My Dad was sent into the riots they had in the south one time in the 60s or so with his reserve unit. They were told anyone breaking the law arrest them. if they resist with a weapon kill them. SImple ROE for any Soldiers dealing with a insurrection. They didnt have to kill anyone at least because the rioters knew better and behaved.

We need to send in soldiers and it has to break into street fighting. They need to know what happens when you push too far.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Well there is some background on the people shot.

Headshot-Josheph Rosenbaum: Served time for sexual contact with a minor.

Skateboard-Anthony Hueber: Multiple violent offenses including domestic abuse, ADW, False Imprisonment, Battery, and "strangulation suffocation".

Lefty- Gaige Grosskreutz: Convicted Burgler

Saw a meme that said "From this day forth shooting a pedo, a wife beater, and a burglar in one night should be known as a Kenosha Hat Trick".

None of this matters, none of it.
You cannot defend his actions legally or ethically, just because he made what some consider good shots.
In the future this kid will be an ex felon too.
Maybe someone will shoot him?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt
You should read up on Wisconsin law.
There are exceptions.
The kid will walk.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Skate board is a lethal weapon... Just saying...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Maybe someone will shoot him?

Well today we can say he is still alive...right?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join