It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Your not just reading it correctly.

The people offering up praise for this sob actually condone what the guy was doing!

2 people dead and that boys life over, and for what, a real live night of Call of Duty ffs.

Where the hell were his parents and why was he allowed out to play in the dark with ArmaLite springs to mind?

edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Police officers shout "Drop the knife!" before the gunfire erupted, but then go on to say he didn't see a knife in Mr Blakes hands.

No knife, just shot a Man 7 times and paralyzed in front of his kids via Police.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well there is some background on the people shot.

Headshot-Josheph Rosenbaum: Served time for sexual contact with a minor.

Skateboard-Anthony Hueber: Multiple violent offenses including domestic abuse, ADW, False Imprisonment, Battery, and "strangulation suffocation".

Lefty- Gaige Grosskreutz: Convicted Burgler

Saw a meme that said "From this day forth shooting a pedo, a wife beater, and a burglar in one night should be known as a Kenosha Hat Trick".

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No, I don't know that and neither do you with the information at hand. It would be logical if that was his plan that it would have happened before he got chased. Unless you assume in the moment he was rational enough to wait until someone came after him to react, but not rational enough to realize he was already committing a crime. He also, most likely would have fired more indescriminately causing more carnage rather than those he felt posed immediate threats.

Do you not find it weird that we ask immigrants to pledge to protect our land from foreign and domestic threats, but then tell citizens its not their responsibility?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

Does that even matter? Shame on you.

Tell you what.. I'll take my AR-15 out and just start popping everyone with any sort of issue in their past. You want population control, that'll do it.

And people wonder why this board is done..

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Their background doesn't matter. That P.O.S. needs to be locked away for the rest of his life, no parole.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Well there is some background on the people shot.

Headshot-Josheph Rosenbaum: Served time for sexual contact with a minor.

Skateboard-Anthony Hueber: Multiple violent offenses including domestic abuse, ADW, False Imprisonment, Battery, and "strangulation suffocation".

Lefty- Gaige Grosskreutz: Convicted Burgler

Saw a meme that said "From this day forth shooting a pedo, a wife beater, and a burglar in one night should be known as a Kenosha Hat Trick".

Kenosha Hat Trick, OMG, that's gold! XD

I don't think these rejects understand just how sick of them the majority of the country really is.

But, they're finding out pretty damn fast now. All they have to do from here out is prove they're not as stupid as they present themselves as and knock it off, but IMO, they're just NOT smart enough to pull that off.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
First, it appears to me that a molotov was not thrown at Rittenhouse in the first incident. Backlighting and both general and immediate context create an easy mistake to make.

The second incident was clearly self-defense, so I think what happened in the first is the most relevant to the overall story.

This video makes it a lot easier to see what might have transpired in the first incident.

Reports, as well as video/audio, suggest that gunfire had preceded Rittenhouse firing his own weapon in the first incident. And, the overall "feel" of the first incident isnt exactly a bunch of people who want to hug it out.. Rittenhouse even goes back to check on things after he circles around the car, only leaving the scene when the rioters make it clear what they wish to do.

Videos interviewing Rittenhouse earlier in the night as well as him doing things like cleaning up vandalism, alongside his attempts to immediately turn himself in, paint a picture of what type of person he might be. And, it isnt the whole "white supremacist goes on a rampage" the media is trying to inculcate in their adherents.

The out-of-state aspect seems accurate, however, Antioch is only ~30 minutes away from Kenosha.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Their background doesn't matter. That P.O.S. needs to be locked away for the rest of his life, no parole.

For clearly being well within his right to defend himself from being killed instead? No he does not. You people are sick in the head, WTF is wrong with you? I sure as hell hope you DO end up getting a taste of your own IQ-killing medicine courtesy of these street rats.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think the sequence of events have been solidified enough to really start to hone in on what happened here.

Here is a Twitter thread from NYTimes (of all places..) cataloguing the sequence of events. Pretty clear stuff at this point. A link to the actual NYTimes article here. (open in private window to bypass the need to pay to see article)

Now we shall see what the corporate-political cult does with what happened here. We can already see a major pivot on the riots as they learned that its hurting the democrats in the polls. However, they also know that adherents in the general public will think, believe, and act in any way those adherents are commanded.

We normalized mental illness & addiction to extreme emotions. Then, it was weaponized by the corporate-political cult. The priests know they can lie about absolutely everything, and True Believers will believe it blindly and never, ever actually look into anything. There needs to be a reckoning for what the media has done to peoples minds, at the very least.

Here is a good vid by Pim Tool covering the related tangents to the riots, media, and this incident:

As far as I can tell, its pretty clear what happened here. Only thing remaining is seeing how the cult uses it to manipulate their adherents. Its hurting their bureaucratic branch in the polls, so we have seen a bit of a shift there, but the propaganda branch (media) hasnt seem to caught up quite yet.
edit on 27-8-2020 by Serdgiam because: Link cleanup

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

That's surprisingly accurate for the NYT. I've watch that video a couple dozen times, and thought I heard a shot before the kid fired, but never saw or figured out where it came from. They even accurately describe when the shots are the kids or someone unknown.

I think your right, the left is starting to realize that the chaos in the streets is starting to hurt then politically, but I think their allies in the media have known that for longer than you give them credit for. They haven't been showing much of the worst violence, and have been captioning violent riots as mostly peaceful for a while.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Its a bit anomalous on the NYTimes article, right? We will see if it stays up and/or that person retains their job lol

I believe that both wings know exactly what they are doing, at least in general. The main difference is that the propaganda wing are a bit like dealers that are addicted to their own supply, and the politicians are a bit more savvy.

Their entire battle right now is a balance between amplifying zealotry of the True Believers *without* losing too much general public support. They are able to accomplish this since many normal, everyday people trust the news, will never really look into anything they report, and will have it all reinforced by social media interaction. If they do look into it, it tends to just be looking at different propaganda vectors (from news sites to "fact" checkers). "WaPo, NYTimes, NBC, Politifact, etc all say the same thing, so it must be true!"

This behavior is (mostly) kept in line by strong elements of social & economic blackmail as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think your right, the left is starting to realize that the chaos in the streets is starting to hurt then politically, but I think their allies in the media have known that for longer than you give them credit for. They haven't been showing much of the worst violence, and have been captioning violent riots as mostly peaceful for a while.

Yep...even radical nutjbob Don Lemon said the Left is shooting themselves in the foot. It doesn't help that Nancy Pelosi wants the Trump-Biden debates cancelled.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: TheLead

He didn't come to protect #. He came to instigate and escalate. Which he did when he killed.

Doesn't matter what he "said." He is not LE and had no business trying to play one as a wannabe MAGA militia LE.

He killed two people because he wanted to be a "big man" playing the RP militia game replete with latex gloves.

Unfortunately, LE seemed to acquiesce, because he was white.

If it was armed black folks doing the same, and killing a white dude, ATS and the white supremacist apologists here would be up in arms. But because it's police and "white wannabe militia" protecting whites it's ok.

And you know it's true.

He didn't come to protect #.

Yes he did, along with others that were standing with him, he was not alone.

He came to instigate and escalate.

He never instigated once, fact is he was instigated by many of the other fine protesting individuals, many times.

He killed two people because he wanted to be a "big man" playing the RP militia game replete with latex gloves.

This is a very bad assumption, but I bet you felt good typing it.

There is only one reality and your perception is not that.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Listening to Glenn beck Radio today and he talked with the reporter that was there filming and responded to give first aid to the first person shot in the head.

He (the reporter) said the first gun shot victim went at rittenhouse not once but twice with aggression, the kid tried to retreat but the guy followed trying to instigate a fight. (ETA) he also said he thought he heard gun shots before the kid turned and shot the guy that had been pursuing him.

After that as other mentioned he retreated till he was attacked again and that caused the next two shootings.

Guy also did a short interview with the kid who said he was there with others to protect a buisness and after the police cleared an area he and other moved out to try and provide first aid to anyone needing it.

Not exactly a raging white supremecist that wanted to RP cod..
edit on 27-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Listening to Glenn beck Radio today and he talked with the reporter that was there filming and responded to give first aid to the first person shot in the head.

He (the reporter) said the first gun shot victim went at rittenhouse not once but twice with aggression, the kid tried to retreat but the guy followed trying to instigate a fight. (ETA) he also said he thought he heard gun shots before the kid turned and shot the guy that had been pursuing him.

After that as other mentioned he retreated till he was attacked again and that caused the next two shootings.

Guy also did a short interview with the kid who said he was there with others to protect a buisness and after the police cleared an area he and other moved out to try and provide first aid to anyone needing it.

Not exactly a raging white supremecist that wanted to RP cod..

Exactly.

Be careful with all those facts.

The truth is not popular.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I've been reading and reflecting today and I don't think the kid is a raging white supremacist at all.

I do think he's a kid being allowed to do something that most adults would be too scared to do.

He simply should not have been allowed to be roaming around ALONE with a gun in such a volatile environment and situation.

That does not by extension mean that I think those 'protesting' and rioting should have been given free reign, far from it.
I think they bear a huge portion of the blame.
But so do the local Law Enforcement who seem to have been allowing these armed civilians act as de facto policemen.
And so do the wannabe militia.

And one has to question the parents of that kid who allowed him to travel to Kenosha and wander around armed and alone.....if that had been my child I would have told him to stay at home.
Where were they?

And finally we can't forget the copper who shot Jacob Blake so many times in the back for starting this whole thing in the first place.

As I said in a previous post; just a free for all and a seemingly complete break down of the social norms that hold our societies together.

Jacob Blake shouldn't have been shot.
The protesters shouldn't have been rioting and looting.
The militia shouldn't have been there.
The Police should have done their job.
A 17 year old kid should never have been allowed to wander around armed and alone in such a situation.

A complete and utter # up if ever I've seen one.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Think it turns out his mother drove him there.

Canny make that kind of crap up.

She will be driving a lot rather soon to visit him in prison for the next 15-25 years.

A senseless waste of life, and even if the boy is not a raging white supremacist, just a stupid kid in the wrong place at the wrong time, by his own volition mind you through, he will be after he enters the prison system, that's if he wishes to survive, if you can call it that.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Ive heard two different stories about the intial encounter... the one as you stated, the other he had a knife and told the officers he had a gun in the car and was going to get it then ignored orders went to the car and got shot.

As to the parents, havent seen did they know he was going and allow it or did he do things like many 17 yr olds do and tell mom and pop 1 thing and do another...

Personally I feel for the kid he is going to be ruined in the press on top of the trauma of taking a life, I dont think he has a chance in heck of seeing inside a jail cell for long and certainly not a conviction of 1st degree murder, all the video evidence doesnt support 1st, can even argue against man slaughter as he is documented as trying to get away at least twice, and promtly turned himself in to the police.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Last I heard he was being charged with 1st degre murder..

findlaw

First-degree murder is the most serious of homicide offenses in Wisconsin. It's punished by life imprisonment only, as Wisconsin abolished the death penalty in 1853. Although, after the Jeffrey Dahmer case there was a brief movement to reinstate the death penalty.

Essentially, first degree murder is the intentional killing of another. However, if a person can show one of the four statutory defenses apply, then the charge is lowered to a charge of second-degree intentional homicide.

Zero chance they get a conviction on 1st degree.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join