It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

WTF?? Next up; speeder pulled over and cited.... riot and looting erupt??

IMO, someone is using these situations to ignite the violence. Local cops make note of “outsiders” being a problem.

A couple of days ago I saw a older black guy who didn't look so good, as in his health looked pretty bad. He was given a truck, a handgun looking item, and the person that gave it too him said something like, "when you get pulled over just point it at the cop" then some other stuff was said. The black guy got in the truck and looked as if he never driven before. Before anyone gets any ideas about this event, I told one of my friends in Law Enforcement about it, and the details and plates number of the truck.

This looked like to me a preplanning for an event that might be pushed as a racially motivated attack. I hope my friends find the truck and or the guy and stop this before it's on the news.

So yes, you might be right about a speeder or dangerous driver getting stopped and an old black man is killed in the process. That's what it looked like was being planned. I'm glad I parked in the back of the store, even if it was to get out of the sun. I may have stopped an excuse for an insurrectionist riot and attack.

I just wished people would look at these riot as what they are, Acts of War against the American people.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I think President Trump suspects Joe Biden is on the same "stuff" that put Hillary at the top of her game when she was debating in 2016. She'd pass out on the sidewalk, and cough up gallstones. But when it was time to debate candidate Trump, Hillary was at her best...if only for a few hours.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

I speculated a while back they'd give Biden bennies to sharpen him up.

It's looking like another bulls-eye for you. But unfortunately, the debate committee has been turning down every request from the Trump camp. (The committee is founded by, and contains mostly Democrats.)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 26th
1 Q post, 42 POTUS tweets of which 6 retweets - total 43

Q V18.71 20200826 to 4627 incl DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v18.71 20200826 from QPost 3601 to 4627

Most linked posts in today's decodes:
19 Q20
15 Q21
11 Q6, Q8, Q22
9 Q1, Q5, Q12
8 Q2, Q19, Q36, Q49, Q55
7 Q4, Q44
6 Q7, Q11, Q16, Q25, Q53
5 Q9, Q10, Q35
4 Q14, Q28, Q34, Q37, Q42, Q70, Q106, Q108, Q149, Q849, Q2049, Q2122, Q3249
3 Q3, Q18, Q24, Q30, Q32, Q38, Q39, Q40, Q46, Q47, Q48, Q52, Q60, Q206, Q222, Q806, Q906, Q922, Q2006, Q2106, Q3206, Q3306, Q3322

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOM
First Bill Binney? twat

twitter.com...

Bill Binney knows where "what" is buried? Is he of the same mindset as Edward Snowden?
edit on 8/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

The real question in those two pictures: Who's your Daddy?

Hillary meems are so 2016

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thankyou for posting Rick Grenell's RNC speech. It was powerful and on-point!

A big kudo for Rick from Conservative Treehouse too!: theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 8/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka BOOOM
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: After discovering the Comey FBI used a "defensive briefing" to spy on Trump in the 2016 campaign, Senate investigators are taking a second look at a "defensive briefing" on Russia that Andrew McCabe personally helped give inside VP Mike Pence's office on Feb. 10, 2017

twitter.com...

Maybe McCabe was setting up General Flynn, by feeding disinformation (lies) to Mike Pence. i.e. "General Flynn promised favors to Russian ambassador Kisslack. If Flynn tells you otherwise, he's lying, and should be fired!"

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's looking like another bulls-eye for you. But unfortunately, the debate committee has been turning down every request from the Trump camp. (The committee is founded by, and contains mostly Democrats.)

The committee shouldn't have sh*t to say about it. A drug test is an entirely separate matter between the candidates.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The committee shouldn't have sh*t to say about it. A drug test is an entirely separate matter between the candidates.

Biden will not take a Covid-19 test, or a Cognitive Ability test.

A Drug test? No way.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Bill Binney knows where "what" is buried? Is he of the same mindset as Edward Snowden?

Bill is one of the good guys at the NSA, a smart cookie. It cost him a lot trying to stand up to the corruption around 9/11. Good to hear he is still going.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Don't remember this coming up before and can't find any posts about it which frankly boggles my mind:

SENIOR U.S. INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL DIED BY SUICIDE IN JUNE

Anthony Schinella, 52, the National Intelligence Officer for Military Issues, shot himself on June 14 in the front yard of his Arlington home. A Virginia medical examiner’s report lists Schinella’s cause of death as suicide from a gunshot wound to the head. His wife, who had just married him weeks earlier, told The Intercept that she was in her car in the driveway, trying to get away from Schinella when she witnessed his suicide. At the time of his suicide, Schinella was weeks away from retirement.

Soon after his death, an FBI liaison to the CIA entered Schinella’s house and removed his passports, his secure phone, and searched through his belongings, according to his wife, Sara Corcoran, a Washington journalist.

Schinella was the highest-ranking military affairs analyst in the U.S. intelligence community, and was also a member of the powerful National Intelligence Council, which is responsible for producing the intelligence community’s most important analytical reports that go to the president and other top policymakers.

ETA: made a thread
edit on 27-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad to see Bill Binney on Twitter. He should be a wealth of information.

On a side-note, his first follow and follower was ETheFriend. I believe it was PokeyJoe some pages back, who said E blocked him when he asked if E was Ezra Cohen-Watnick?

For me, at least, this proves PokeyJoe nailed it on the head.
edit on 27-8-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 27-8-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
NSA Whistleblower William Binney: "Gen Flynn & Roger Stone Are Innocent!"

A recent interview with William Binney on the Pete Santilli Show, for those that want to know some more about him.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: Guyfriday

brassballs.blog...

"After Al Capone, Hugh Rodham and Dan Rostenkowski took over (and ran) the Chicago Mob", according to Larry Nichols.

Hugh Rodham is Hillary Clinton's father. He is pictured above. Daughter, Hillary, is sitting holding the doll. Brother, Hugh Jr., is sitting on the right.

Nichols is a former trusted adviser to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nichols helped run Bill's political campaigns while Bill was President and Governor of Arkansas.

This is so far detached from reality that it's not worth the effort to discredit.

FWIW I personally knew two of the men who ran the Chicago mob for decades, and they weren't Rodham or Rostenkowski.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

His hat says PARAMEDIC.

Reports are that BLM is paying people on scene (I know ...) to pass out water and food and administer first aid.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Let’s recap this week.??

IMO, someone is using these situations to ignite the violence. Local cops make note of “outsiders” being a problem.

i do not know if you have watched this, but if it is accurate which i believe it to be you hit the nail square on thr head

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Yup. That was me. Very curious. Now people on Twitter are saying the Binney account is a fake.

Who knows these days?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeah, Binney did an Ask Me Anything on Reddit the other day, that was shut down by the mods after like 20 minutes, when Binney didnt give them the answers they were expecting.

Should tell us all we need to know about Reddit.

new topics

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join