It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Just a guess, but if E is who you speculate he is, and I believe you're spot on, E would most likely know if it was fake and called out the account.. I'm sure the two of them are quite close in the real world.

E said he would be out of country for a few days. If we could find out where ECW is, it may further prove your theory correct.
edit on 27-8-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

So what gets me about this ETheFriend account, is that this same person has almost certainly been behind the EyeTheSpy, BackChannel17 and various other similar accounts. I dont know what to think at this point. If ETheFriend really is ECW, and didnt want anybody to know, you would think he would not make it so obvious so that someone like me could figure it out so easily....and then block me when I ask him about it?
edit on 27-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He knew Binney was joining Twitter ahead of time. Again, they're probably good friends.

And I can't help but wonder if this tweet from August 18 was in response to you asking if he was ECW. Not sure what day you asked about his identity.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
NSA Whistleblower William Binney: "Gen Flynn & Roger Stone Are Innocent!"

A recent interview with William Binney on the Pete Santilli Show, for those that want to know some more about him.

Man just when i think i have the whole picture i find another rabbit hole

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There’s a new Q drop I don’t know if it was posted

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c02f77 No.10426984 📁
Aug 26 2020 12:23:33 (EST) NEW
EgCocuoXsAANrRi.jpg ⬇

twitter.com...📁
One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 27-8-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow...
Pelosi is appealing for funds directly to women. "Someone has to stand up to the bully in the White House and say, no, you cannot abuse your power, you cannot abandon or allies, and you cannot do Vladimir Putin's bidding from the oval office.
And someone had to stand up for the constitution, the rule of law, our national security, and the American people.
That someone did not have to be me--but as you can see, when President Trump hurled insults and personal attacks at me, I wan't about to back down.
His behavior is childish and unbecoming of the President of the United States, but it didn't bother me personally. I've got thick skin.
But here's what does bother me: the GOP's actions. Trump and the Republicans are pursuing an extreme agenda every day--trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act, gut environmental protections, bock gun - safety measures, curtain a woman's fundamental right to choose, and slash investments in the middle class so they can cut taxes for the rich.
That's why I'm writing to ask you to support the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee [DCCC] with a contribution of $15, $25,$35 or even more if you can today to the DCCC's Headquarters Account. Your support will sustain and expand Battlestations across the country. And if you respond by September 30th, your gift will be ***matched , dollar for dollar, by a group of generous Democrats.***

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First Lady Melania Trump Gives a BEAUTIFUL Speech to Close Night 2

6:00 - First Lady begins talking about Pandemic
- sympathies to all that have lost a loved one
- prayer to the ill and suffering; you are not alone
- will not stopping fighting until an effective treatment or vaccine for everyone
- grateful to healthcare, frontline workers and teachers who put country first
- moved by way Americans have come together in unfamiliar & frightening situation
- we will look back & tell our grandchildren how through kindness & compassion, strength & determination we were about to restore the promise of our future
- business & volunteers step up to share ideas & resources to neighbors & strangers
- inspiring to see what people of our great nation do when we were most fragile

7:34 of this part of speech video flickers with this photo for a split second
- Photo of Mike Pence with another man pops up
- Man is wearing "I am grateful" wristband

Q734 Experimental Drug Promises to Kill Flu Virus
- post links to WSJ article about Shionogi, Japanese drug company
- Announcing they have a promising drug that can kill influenza in a day
- Article from 2018, but global license already in second late-stage global trial
- Experimental drug promises to kill the influenza virus in a day

Looking for update on Shionogi/promising drug, find this on Aug 4:

- Gargle medicine can fight coronavirus, Osaka governor says, citing limited data
- Osaka Gov. Yoshimura recommends gargling medicine to control coronavirus
- Limited trial of 41 people with mild symptoms dropped cases from 40% to 9.5%
- Povidone-iodine is an antiseptic more commonly known as betadine.
- it’s sold as gargle medicine by Shionogi & Co, using the name Isojin
- Always asking to gargle.. Now saying better results when gargling with this"
- Japanese commonly gargle as preventative measure against winter colds & flus
- “It’s worth giving a try... everyone can buy at a drug store & it doesn’t do any harm.” (sounds familiar)

edit on 27-8-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing the post.
Republican are shattering fundraising records, with the RNC raising $215 million to the DNC's $82 million and Trump continuing to raise record hauls in 2020. Fighting back depends on you. Unlike Trump and the Washington Republican's we depend not on special interest donors but on grassroots supporters for 99% of our contributions. With your help, we can and will overcome their efforts to buy back Congress.

Your support could not come at a more pressing time. Because it's not just about the money--it's also about organizing. The RNC, according to RealClearPolitics, plans to train 60,000 grassroots organizers who will coordinate 2 million volunteers.
Building on the grassroots mobilization machine the DCCC created for the 2018 elections, we have already opened 32 Battlestations across the country. But we must do far more to reboot our outreach to reflect the times we live in. That means new investments in digital campaigning, hosting virtual canvasses and at home phone banks. Elections are won and lost right at this very moment in the cycle and we can't let our candidates fall behind.

We are simultaneously fighting for our Frontliners--42 incumbent Democrats in the toughest districts--and 47 battlefield districts to increase our Majority further.
The stakes have never been higher. Our country needs real leadership now. But instead of meeting the needs of the American people, President Trump continues to fan the flames of division.

And at the same time, against the advice of every credible public health expert, Trump has restarted his massive, demagogic campaign rallies. It feels like he will leave his supporters pay with their lives, if it means it will get him re-elected.
continued...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
continuing the letter from Pelosi...
Our House Democratic Majority will be the only barrier keeping Trump and his yes-men from trampling all over the constitution and turning the federal government into a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican party and its special interest donors. We cannot back down from this fight.

Looking to 2021, our House Democratic party will be the key link that makes it possible for a Democratic president to restore the rule of law--and pursue a progressive agenda, including expanding access to health care, addressing climate change and reforming immigration laws. That's exactly why the Republicans and their ultra rich, dark money backers are breaking all spending records in their desperate attempts to take back the house.

Please join us by rushing your generous membership contribution to the DCCC today. Join me in sending the Republicans a message about our Majority's resilience to their attacks.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Jacob Blake’s parents are disgusted by the BLM riots across America, expresses respect for Trump

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There is a lot in this appeal that is disturbing. First of all I am not the only voting member of the household. The others are male but it was directed to me personally. Also the tone of victimhood, confronting a bully and the distortion of fact.
Maybe I am missing something but Trump has been for law and order and has been defending the constitution, not trampling it.
Then there is the point about curtailing a woman's fundamental right to choose...choose what? A presumptive thought but this goes much deeper. I am not nor ever will be on board with terminating a baby at birth.That is infanticide.
Next up the donor matching. Who are these generous, anonymous donors matching dollar for dollar?
Then the disturbing part about 60,000 grassroots organizers and 2 million volunteers and Battlestations.
Of course there is the appeal to keep the Unaffordable Care Act.
Then there is the final slip to enclose with the donation.
"I am so grateful for your courage in standing up to the bully in the White House. As Trump and his enablers raise millions to try to escape accountability, I am proud to stand with you. That's why I am rushing this contribution to the DCCC's Headquarter to sustain and expand our Battlestations:"
Escaping accountability???
Apparently if I make a contribution I will get a special picture of her! Dart practice.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Something spoopy my end today... wifi not working, service status says no local issues but then supplier on phone says major local network issue.

Tried to use phone as hotspot for laptop... laptop says no phone internet connectivity but here I am posting on internet with it.

Net result = unable to update posts/tweets onto s/sheet until fixed which could be 24 hrs or more.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: Guyfriday

brassballs.blog...

"After Al Capone, Hugh Rodham and Dan Rostenkowski took over (and ran) the Chicago Mob", according to Larry Nichols.

Hugh Rodham is Hillary Clinton's father. He is pictured above. Daughter, Hillary, is sitting holding the doll. Brother, Hugh Jr., is sitting on the right.

Nichols is a former trusted adviser to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nichols helped run Bill's political campaigns while Bill was President and Governor of Arkansas.

This is so far detached from reality that it's not worth the effort to discredit.

FWIW I personally knew two of the men who ran the Chicago mob for decades, and they weren't Rodham or Rostenkowski.

That's all I could find on that name in that particular context.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something spoopy my end today... wifi not working, service status says no local issues but then supplier on phone says major local network issue.

Tried to use phone as hotspot for laptop... laptop says no phone internet connectivity but here I am posting on internet with it.

Net result = unable to update posts/tweets onto s/sheet until fixed which could be 24 hrs or more.

Be SAFE my Friend and don't fall for any shenanigans !

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Some thoughts on the DNC RNC conventions.

The DNC event was put together by folks who deal in hate, fear and attack energy. So they put theirs together as normal, just spew the hate and fear and on to victory. The problem was their entire MO requires others to fuel the hate. They needed folks in an audience to cheer every time someone called DJT Hitler. Just talking hate into a camera on zoom comes across as street person crazy.

The RNC event went the way I expected. Well lit, slow movement on the cameras to highlight PERSONAL STORIES. Gman's "speech" wasn't really a speech at all, as he was simply speaking earnestly about his experiences in life - sharing. While there are the reflections on concerns about Sleeping Joe, the presentations I've seen (admittedly not all) were designed to connect.

A very Dark to Light contrast. While the RNC one was designed with "undecided" voters in mind, the DNC one was designed with reinforcing the beliefs of folks who vote blue with hate, fear and self loathing. Comically, a lot of the "viewers" of the DNC were folks looking to snark, down vote or see just see what the goons were up to - the numbers of viewers were tiny in truth and the number of undecided were likely near zero.

I've said it often, DJT is the most positive leader in my lifetime and maybe history given the circumstances. This event was a reflection of that. Many will share clips of the RNC on social media, and even out of context, the sharing part is there.

VERY well done given the circumstances.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Wait a minute. Didn't she rip up the SOTU speech on national television?

Who's acting like a child? 🙄
edit on 8/27/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now Nervous Nancy is calling for there to be no Presidential Debates between Trump and Biden:

twitter.com...

LOL gee.....I wonder why. She knows, just like everybody else knows, that the election will effectively be over the day that President Trump and Joe Biden step foot on a stage together. Trump will DESTROY Biden in a debate. I dont think there is anyone who could honestly say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting resignation.

TikTok CEO Kevin Mayer QUITS after just four months following his high-profile poaching from Disney - as the Chinese-owned app sues over Trump's ban

Announcing his resignation, Mayer wrote in his memo: 'In recent weeks, as the political environment has sharply changed, I have done significant reflection on what the corporate structural changes will require, and what it means for the global role I signed up for.

'Against this backdrop, and as we expect to reach a resolution very soon, it is with a heavy heart that I wanted to let you all know that I have decided to leave the company.'

I guess he just found out the App is CCP spyware and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Now Nervous Nancy is calling for there to be no Presidential Debates between Trump and Biden:

twitter.com...

LOL gee.....I wonder why. She knows, just like everybody else knows, that the election will effectively be over the day that President Trump and Joe Biden step foot on a stage together. Trump will DESTROY Biden in a debate. I dont think there is anyone who could honestly say otherwise.

Imagine being in the position to defend "not showing up" "not leaving the house" "not forming complete sentences" as a job. Consider how insane that is. It actually attempts to make "not showing up" to be the higher moral ground.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
From Bill Binney AmA on Reddit:

No wonder they shut his ass down LOL.

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join