It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The California wildfires began on August 15, the birthday of the Jesuits, who were created in Paris, France, August 15, 1534.

Luke 10:18 (NIV)
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

15 Insane Photos from Northern California’s 2-Day Lightning Storm

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Everyone should be happy to know that I just found out that they talk about Q in the "Above Majestic" documentary with David Wilcock. I miiiiight be a couple years behind. I've put that documentary on countless times, and never fully watched it until last night. I looked up at the TV and saw a Q drop and was like "waaaaaaaait a minute here!" I should probably pay more attention to the threads 😂

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
**UPDATE**

This is the new, confirmed Twitter account for Bill Binney. Disregard the old one discussed here:

twitter.com...

I spoke to Bill Binney..... for security purposes Bill has moved his Official account to :
@Bill_Binney
: Elvis might have left the building but Bill has entered the building with a new and secure address!
@KirkWiebe
@SidneyPowell1
@GenFlynn
@realMaryFanning
@tracybeanz

twitter.com...

Also, have you guys ever heard of this?

The Joint Investigation Team (JIT) is looking into crimes committed with directed energy weapons, military neuro/biotechnology and systemic corruption.

jointinvestigation.org

Its one of the handful of accounts that Binney follows....
edit on 27-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe TIs will finally get justice.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Excellent!! My days/weeks went to mere minutes.😎

I'll have my 👀 on this account.

Yes, I have heard of that specific JIT from Dr. Katherine Horton's youtube videos. She is also a victim, heavily shadow-banned.

Here's her website - Stop 007

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is additionally scary is that as the poles / magnetosphere continue to shift, more lightning is inevitable, and some areas are prone to more frequent lightning than others. And if you add dry forests / burnables at high elevation or in a seismically active / volcanically active zone … yikes! Ugly stuff.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added . one. word.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I never gave a lot of credence to the whole gangstalking/Targeted Individual thing, but after seeing this, and knowing the type of guy Bill Binney is, with his background and reputation, I may need to pay closer attention.

My little brother swears he is gangstalked - he makes an interesting case, but he also abuses various stimulants, so its hard to tell what is real and what is fantasy.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I am responsible for my posts

Saying that
Challenge me

My favorite line in that one is
"We've got the biggest balls of them all!"

I would say AC DC has a big set of them allright but they represent the Dark side of humanity verses Pink Floyd where they observe the dark side of humanity. Led Zepplin was wading in to find out if they did or didn't like the Dark side and that two paths choice looks pretty obvious at this point. I chose the path of love and tolerance with reasonable limits.

ATS has some folks with Grade A Brass Balls that I would be proud to stand beside or even walk in their path with them.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

Big Ben .. previous post

For the complacent

Tick Tock

Dang metal can we get another avatar for you please. LOL!

Shift for brains is just so vile I don't want to look at him until he is behind bars.

ETA

Thanks that was fast too!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If this is true we are dead if someone doesn't go arrest the violent protesters and their handlers.

Time to cut mustard.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Unleash The KRACKEN!

bigleaguepolitics.com/shock-report-obama-biden-administration-imported-foreign-terrorists-to-bolster-antifas-ranks/
bigleaguepolitics.com...

Eliason noted that ANTIFA terrorists were trained in Syria as part of a Kurdish neo-Marxist fighting force. He believes that since ANTIFA are “part of an insurgency ground force with provable foreign government representation and foreign insurgents from terrorist groups,” Geneva Conventions protections no longer apply to them.

He also performed extensive investigative work to determine the origins of ANTIFA and their leadership. Through careful analysis of ANTIFA’s official website, his investigation led back to Ben Utzer, who Eliason describes as “Antifa’s German Pirate Party chubby, never miss a meal, pasty white leader of the boots on the ground Obama-Biden Antifa-BLM insurrection.”

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I missed this in Rick grenells speech last night..

There were whistleblowers in Obama-Biden's Administration trying to stop them from sabotaging the Trump campaign. But they were silenced!

uncoverdc.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Large Hadron Collider creates matter from light

Scientists on an experiment at the Large Hadron Collider see massive W particles emerging from collisions with electromagnetic fields. How can this happen?

Last year, the ATLAS experiment at the LHC observed two photons, particles of light, ricocheting off one another and producing two new photons. This year, they’ve taken that research a step further and discovered photons merging and transforming into something even more interesting: W bosons, particles that carry the weak force, which governs nuclear decay.

This research doesn’t just illustrate the central concept governing processes inside the LHC: that energy and matter are two sides of the same coin. It also confirms that at high enough energies, forces that seem separate in our everyday lives—electromagnetism and the weak force—are united.

sourc e

Our thoughts radiate from us as electromagnetic energy (light). When we think certain things, repeatedly, we add 'weight ' to those thoughts/ideas/perceptions. Over time, the continued pouring of energy into these ideas/beliefs cause them to crystallize and form into matter

kaleidoscope of light
edit on 27-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Anthony Schinella

source

BOOM?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We have the ability, through the power of our minds, to heal our own bodies but that ability has been shut down. It requires higher vibrating energy than what this heavily dense realm will allow. We want to fix our bodies, we don't like when things go wrong. We get scared because we sometimes feel helpless when our bodies encounter bigger problems than we're able to cope with...problems like cancer or lethal viruses. We get scared because we have this massive mind/body disconnect and due to that, we give up control and authority over our bodies to a field of "professionals" . We literally entrust our lives in their hands. Forcing us to live this way is extremely cruel
edit on 27-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Virginia Senate passes bill allowing assaulting a police officer to be a misdemeanor
Bill removes mandatory jail sentence

Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed against a judge; magistrate; law-enforcement officer; correctional officer; person directly involved in the care, treatment, or supervision of inmates; firefighter; or volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical services personnel and provides that such crime can no longer be committed as a simple assault and must result in a bodily injury.

Fine, whatever. But what in the hell do Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters and EMS Personnel have to do with any of this defund the police BS???? Why include the Fire Department? Unless, it is to make sure it won't pass fully, as the Fire Department Unions will (should) go nuts.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not too far off from this, but a former Biology Professor of mine used to say that aging was an illness that we could find a cure for, but since there's too much money in the aging markets it would never get publicized.

He hung himself after years of conducting near death experiments and came to the conclusion that from those tests that after this life you just start over in another world. I know he didn't commit suicide though since he called some of his students up (the ones that were interesting in Death research) and asked us if we wanted to monitor his body for a few hours after he committed the act. I didn't go, but I know of a few that did and the research they gather was shard amongst those of us he called.

We got copies of his research studies he did into near death experiences and his conclusions. Pretty neat stuff, but if this is all true then the only reason for living is to gain experiences to take with you into the next cycle.

Now on to what you posted, there are a lot of issues with our bodies that we can't fix no matter what we might think. Having a positive outlook when getting treatment does help with recovery but that by it self does nothing. If I crack a tooth I can't will myself to grow a new one, nope I have to go get it pulled before the pain gets out of hand. Afterwards having a positive outlook from the removal does help though. So you are partially right, but it needs more then just good vibes to cure a lot of issues we might have.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Doesn't this bill just make Cops more likely to use deadly force during an encounter now that it's basically "Free Range on First Responders and Law Enforcement"?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

thehill.com...

Now why in the World would he say that ?

oh Yeah.... Flashback

doesnt that resemble the 5 guys and a girl on the couch photo lol.. whose got photoshop..

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

thehill.com...

Now why in the World would he say that ?

oh Yeah.... Flashback

doesnt that resemble the 5 guys and a girl on the couch photo lol.. whose got photoshop..

A SWING and a miss Batter
Lindsay Gramenesty visit to Syria ... Syria seems like noname stomping grounds... I digress

The senators’ visit was warmly accepted by MMC members, who saw their appearance as proof that U.S. support to the group would continue despite the recent U.S.-Turkey agreement that would see Turkey jointly administer Manbij with the U.S. — an agreement that the MMC has refused to accept. Despite the MMC’s high hopes, Turkish media has reported that Kurdish militia groups will begin leaving Manbij as soon as Wednesday as the U.S.-Turkish plan to jointly administer the area is set to come into full effect later this week.

edit on 8272020 by MetalThunder because: Laziness ... Try researching

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Virginia Senate passes bill allowing assaulting a police officer to be a misdemeanor
Bill removes mandatory jail sentence

Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed against a judge; magistrate; law-enforcement officer; correctional officer; person directly involved in the care, treatment, or supervision of inmates; firefighter; or volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical services personnel and provides that such crime can no longer be committed as a simple assault and must result in a bodily injury.

Fine, whatever. But what in the hell do Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters and EMS Personnel have to do with any of this defund the police BS???? Why include the Fire Department? Unless, it is to make sure it won't pass fully, as the Fire Department Unions will (should) go nuts.

Virginia has declared open season on all of us. 👎🤬

new topics

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393 >>

join