It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Quantum computers are really strange looking. Love the gold though.

www.techspot.com...

Hey Isaac Asimov's "Positronic Brain"

I, Robot had a Positronic Brain

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not good vibes -- high vibes. It's not about being happy go lucky. It's about raising your vibration to a higher level...amplifying your voltage

Ageing is a disease. It's dis -ease (imbalance) within our cells caused by allostatic overload. You can find a direct correlation between the signs of ageing (grey hair, wrinkled skin, bone loss, brain shrinkage, etc) and high levels of stress hormones like cortisol, adrenaline, osteocalcin..

Mentally, we have adapted to high levels of stress because we've become conditioned to living very stressful lives. But because of the mind/body disconnect, we are unaware of the wear and tear it creates in our physical bodies.

It is very possible, through our minds,to recalibrate and rebalance our cells. We 'rewrite ' the script of our DNA through our thoughts and emotions. This in turn allows our cells to transcribe the codes for healing and repair.

We do have the ability to heal every part of our bodies including our teeth. In this density, it won't happen overnight but through practice and repetition (in conjunction with living a healthy lifestyle) it will happen

We can age chronologically without having to deteriorate, biologically
edit on 27-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: dashen
👍

I'm fired up & ready for the next stage of the game

I am feeling like I have adrenaline on demand also Troy. That is one of many things you learn with a Martial Art is how to internally focus s you can crank up your adrenaline when you need it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I don't see how thinking positively is going to negate all the health issues I have as a consequence of exposure to depleted uranium and chem/bio agents at Fort Mac.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
This is where I think a lot of people get confused. It's not so much about thinking happy thoughts all the time. Manifestation has more to do with intention, will power, the ability to stay focused, shedding false belief/disbelief..if you don't believe you have these powers or you doubt them, that's your first hurdle to overcome

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I'm energetically amped up rn and I think it's because I have a strong expectation of some kind of monumental shift to take place within the next several months...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ya'll follow the white rabbit...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Body of missing Fort Hood soldier, 23, is 'found hanging from a tree' after he alleged sexual abuse at troubled base which has now been linked to at least 15 deaths this year alone

-ID found by the body in Temple Tuesday indicates it may be Sergeant Fernandes

-Fernandes was reported missing on August 19. Killeen police said he had not been seen since August 17 when his staff sergeant dropped him off at home

-He had transferred units after reporting sexual abuse, officials said on Sunday

-Fernandes' backpack was with him and police found his driver's license inside

-The disappearance of Fernandes shed light on a string of tragedies that have plagued the Texas Army base; 15 soldiers connected to base have died this year

By RYAN FAHEY and LAUREN FRUEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Uncle Sam's Snuff Factory anyone?

That sounds like the DS covering for one of their own and Sgt Fernandes gave his all for the truth to get out there.

Blessings and prayers for his family. God speed justice. It can't get here fast enough.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This isn't a game.

palmettostatearmory.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper
This is where I think a lot of people get confused. It's not so much about thinking happy thoughts all the time. Manifestation has more to do with intention, will power, the ability to stay focused, shedding false belief/disbelief..if you don't believe you have these powers or you doubt them, that's your first hurdle to overcome

So I've made myself sick with my negative waves, Moriarty?

Come ON, MAN!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM for you.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
On to chapter 29...

Thanks all, 9+2 = 11

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
New thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think someone said they were being housed on an American Indian reservation.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Closed...
but Not so CLOSED.....
Is this a CONSPIRACY???

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

It was closed.
But now it is not.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I knew it...they've captured DTOM!!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I knew it...they've captured DTOM!!

We're going to use all 400 available pages.
Waste-not Want-not!

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393 >>

join