It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder what President Trump's briefings are telling him about Joe Biden, to make him want Joe Biden to take a drug test just before the first debate?

www.foxnews.com...

Might be who he associates with created the concern.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Ah, very good. Forgot about those vids. They are definitely eye opening.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Rumor had it at one time that Servaas was going to be an issue for Hillary since her, Servaas that is, was a big propionate for gay and lesbian rights. The rumor I heard was that after the fish processing plant, when Hillary and Servaas were at the National Park in Alaska, they had a sexual fling going on. Hillary real father didn't want that to interfere with whatever plan he had, so he got rid of Servaas. Remember when she was beaten to death in a home invasion, nothing was reported as being taken (just like Seth Rich, just like Vince Foster).

The other rumor at the time was that this so-called fish processing plant was nothing more than a communist indoctrination center that was working out of Alaska. This was the reason why nobody in the town could remember a processing plant being closed since that plant never existed. If you lookback to when Hillary was interning, she did so as a well established communist sympathizer's law firm.

The other thing that needs to be looked further into is Hillary's birth. She used to say that she was adopted, but since her run for the Oval Office, she wasn't. It even confused Chelsea during an interview as to this fact of is she/ isn't she adopted.

As for what Keystone means, I don't know. I just assumed that it had to do with Keystone Alaska, but it could be the pipeline. Could be the Keystone Hotel in Alaska. As seen here.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I speculated a while back they'd give Biden bennies to sharpen him up.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

brassballs.blog...

"After Al Capone, Hugh Rodham and Dan Rostenkowski took over (and ran) the Chicago Mob", according to Larry Nichols.

Hugh Rodham is Hillary Clinton's father. He is pictured above. Daughter, Hillary, is sitting holding the doll. Brother, Hugh Jr., is sitting on the right.

Nichols is a former trusted adviser to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nichols helped run Bill's political campaigns while Bill was President and Governor of Arkansas.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Abbott (NYSE: ABT) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for its BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card rapid test for detection of COVID-19 infection. Abbott will sell this test for $5. It is highly portable (about the size of a credit card), affordable and provides results in 15 minutes. BinaxNOW uses proven Abbott lateral flow technology, making it a reliable and familiar format for frequent mass testing through their healthcare provider. With no equipment required, the device will be an important tool to manage risk by quickly identifying infectious people so they don't spread the disease to others.

Link

Meanwhile, qmap.pub... has been wiped out.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah....what gives with qmap? Its gone....

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I second that... wtf is going on?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

I speculated a while back they'd give Biden bennies to sharpen him up.

You can bet that Trump knows.

edit on 26-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Qmap hmmmm ...wonder what gives .. but have to keep moving

Made me look around and another site came up on my radar ....
we go all . net

Finding your way here means you share concerns about what's happening in our country. Not knowing who to trust and discovering the truth is what binds us together. Whether you're right, left or somewhere in between doesn't matter, but a quest for the truth and the sharing of diverse points of view is our common bond. Here'll you find tools for looking deeper and discovering the phenomenon that has become Q. What is this all about, what does it mean?

The main stream media won't discuss it. Others call it conspiracy theory or a hoax. Find out for yourself. You decide. Here you will have access to all the past and current Q posts, as well as additional research tools to help you along your journey. During the process, one thing will be certain. You'll find that you will be better equipped to par ticipate at your local level and with luck, much higher.

edit on 8262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I doubt it’s related, but (timing wise) Schumann Twitter was threatened by twitiots this morning .... Iirc the now deleted tweet that instigated this was a praying medic cartoon meme about Q the Schumann account re-tweeted.

Don't worry little fool @schumannbot, DDOS, for start, are coming on all your websites & "affiliated" ones. We know you're a #QAnons creation since the start Your charts are fake You're doom & all the Q morons too. Also Twitter is aware of you since a while now. #schumannbot fake

twitter.com...

scroll through the Schumann comments... it’s full of people posting “love and light” positive messages and trippy gifs. They’ve been hiding comments under twitters safety violation messages (whatever they’re gulag censor messages are called) for at least a few weeks if not longer. Un-freakin-real. I’ve never once seen anything negative let alone unsafe.

Also to note They did do a survey last week asking if those following the account are Q ‘followers’. Got a bunch of lip for not being ‘Q-PC’ and saying ‘researchers’. lol. Not sure if it’s related.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I guess Feds in Kenosha. 8kun report that armored vehicle rolled up, out pop US Marshalls and they snatched the dude that’s been leading the protests and off they go, lol.

Head of the snake..and all.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Q4627, the thimestamp of 12:23:33 struck me as a Ready, Steady, GO countdown!

It could also reflect the 3 layers/sides of a pyramid?

ETA - There are spurious space at end of lines 1, 5, 6, 7 which could point to Q1567 which has a timestamp of 21:23:10.

Spurious Space line length decodes give:

1: YCWY - Conway = cabal?
5: H
6: W
7: OHEWTTMWWWPI... meaning? Possibly:

Obama, he wants to make WorldWideWeb PI?

edit on 26-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
BOOM
First Bill Binney? twat

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Look who just joined...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Q4627, the thimestamp of 12:23:33 struck meas a Ready, Steady, GO countdown!

It could also reflect the 3 layers/sides of a pyramid?

Looking at it you way, yes could be. 1+2=3, 2x2=6, 3x3=9, or that 369 thing.

What's interesting is last month 31 mirror 13 was prevalent. It seems to me this month has been 21 mirror 12. It is not empirical at this point just my memory, but next up would be 11 mirror 11. Countdown? Or reaching 1111 zone, which tends to be a transitional marker.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Look who just joined...

twitter.com...

8-20mirror02 or 8-2020

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The cavalry has arrived.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
8Kun clearnet is down

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
DP

edit on 26-8-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join