It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 106 days later, have you changed your mind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: KansasGirl

Fear is a very powerful motivator, and the American people have been fed a steady diet of fear since this started.

Yes, I've changed my opinion since this all started. At first I saw Fauci as some sort of heroic savior, but trapped in my house for 2 months I came to realize he was actually just delivering propaganda and fear.

As I eventually discovered numerous friends who had the infection and didn't go to hospital, much less receive treatment, I came to realize that many had it, but everybody got over it. Still, nobody has died.

This has been a combination of biological warfare and psychological warfare.

Same here,

Our county has population of 194,672,there are still under 400 positives with no deaths in the last few months, there were a few in the beginning, mostly from nursing homes, under 20.

Information changes to quickly to form a valid opinion, but I do believe they are using this illness to achieve their political goals.

Also I believe that have let people die unnecessarily, especially if you are elderly.

Two years ago my husband and I came down with a wicked virus we couldn't shake, we were in and out of emergency room, eventually a dr. gave us an inhaler and antibiotic, that worked, I hear it has worked for covid too.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Hasn't impacted me or anyone I know. Business as usual other than having vacation and a bunch of concerts and sports events I already had tickets to cancelled but I did get my money back. The main issue I have is contractors cancelling for remodeling jobs. Hard to find people. Probably because they are making more sitting on their ass collecting funny fed money.

My husband has worked the whole time, carpenter.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Nope. No change in opinion on CoVid.

I am, however, more certain than ever that it has been propagandized and weaponized for political and profitability purposes.
>>>> I agree 100%. And I'm also certain that its been wildly exaggerated in the danger it presents as well as its lethality. But it is extremely contagious and they won't tell you that so we can go on being duped into thinking masks and social distancing and lockdowns do anything. I'm wondering now if maybe they aren't releasing new virus into targeted areas , non lethal ones but ones that will throw a false positive when the infected person gets tested. Colds are always going around.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

An algorithmic approach to COVID-19 testing
This article discusses a binary search algorithm to test potential COVID-19 patients in India so as to effectively increase the number of patients tested per day.

towardsdatascience.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I'm wondering now if maybe they aren't releasing new virus into targeted areas , non lethal ones but ones that will throw a false positive when the infected person gets tested. Colds are always going around.

You and me both! If not that, then something...

There is just too much that doesn't add up. Too much conflicting information. Too much fear mongering with too little reason.

I'm not saying there is no "CoVid." My own family has been hit by it, and they've all said it was nothing like they've ever known before. I won't doubt them. But there is much we do not know... and I'm pretty darn sure that's by design.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: panoz77
Nope, it's all still only about getting rid of "orange man bad" at all costs, including destroying this country.

Sad that you think this. The virus was not political and Trump had every opportunity to save his presidency had he only reacted properly. No one would have held him responsible for the economy had he reacted properly. Folks would have jumped on his bandwagon had he reacted properly. Instead he characterized the virus as a political challenge instead of the national challenge it truly is. You would have to be crazy to vote for president someone who abandoned the well being of the country to try to protect his political position.

What didn't he do? He was a racist and bigot for closing the border to Chinese while Nancy Pelosi was in Chinatown with no mask telling people to get out and eat at Chinese restaurants. Whose among these two leadership was responsible at that time? You are the one who is delusional.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

No, still feeling the same about it. The real shame is that the data you're using doesn't say how many of those deaths were caused by something else but listed as coronvirus due to the person dying with a trace of it in their bloodstream.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Nope, it's all still only about getting rid of "orange man bad" at all costs, including destroying this country.

Sad that you think this. The virus was not political and Trump had every opportunity to save his presidency had he only reacted properly. No one would have held him responsible for the economy had he reacted properly. Folks would have jumped on his bandwagon had he reacted properly. Instead he characterized the virus as a political challenge instead of the national challenge it truly is. You would have to be crazy to vote for president someone who abandoned the well being of the country to try to protect his political position.

What didn't he do? He was a racist and bigot for closing the border to Chinese while Nancy Pelosi was in Chinatown with no mask telling people to get out and eat at Chinese restaurants. Whose among these two leadership was responsible at that time? You are the one who is delusional.

As for the travel ban, almost half a million travellers from China still entered..kind of a useless ban, no problem with the ban itself, and Pelosi is an idiot of course.

Same thing here, our border is closed, unless its an American driving direct to Alaska. Funny though(not actually) lots of American plates in B.C. hanging around.

Stay the f home please.(not you per se)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I fully believe that if we'd all put masks on from the very first hearsay, we'd still have just as many cases and deaths. I also fully believe that if a democrat was currently in office, the media would be telling us how well it's all under control.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hope those are gluten free. I know a few people that need some on their dinner plate.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You talk about how bad it really is, yet people seem to forget that these symptoms were going around the country since at least November 2019. I've personally known 4 people who had all the symptoms of coronavirus last year, doctors had no idea how to diagnose them because nothing they tested for would show results. This means that the virus - at the very least - stretched from Louisiana to New Jersey. There were Thanksgiving gatherings, Christmas gatherings and packed in stores, New Year's Eve and Day gatherings. This virus was here before the chickens lost their heads. It'll go away when it goes away, and the longer we hide, the longer it takes for the virus to catch you.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Herein lies the problem... If you want to wear a mask then wear a mask. If you don't want to wear a mask then don't wear a mask. If you're afraid of someone wearing a mask then stay the magical 6 feet away from them. Bad Luck Brian's death shouldn't scare anyone, what it should do is teach people a lesson about bragging that you'll never do something. Reminds me of the pictures I see of people calling the police while attending a defund the police circle jerk. You should have the option to either wear a mask or not, but demanding it is uncalled for.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My opinions since end of January after watching the Chinese news happen while I was sick with the common cold are still the same.

We all need face masks, everyone, everywhere, all the time.

Wash your hands, and hand sanitize hourly. Take a shower after being in public, and shower before bed. Do you want virus to rub off your hair onto your pillow and into your eyes, nose, or mouth? Only go out to public for essentials. I still haven't had a hair cut since last year from a professional person. Eating take out makes me nervous, eating indoors feels like suicide. I always disinfect wipe the table and menus down. I am appalled at: The Chinese who never apologized, the news stories nationally, what all the future Presidential candidates say, the arrogant doctors don't always get it right, and meat packing plants need to space their people out, with the doors and windows open. I feel the animals may have the virus from the humans that take care of them. Coronavirus in the dead raw meat. I believe this virus will be with us seven years, many hundred of thousands will die. Maybe a couple of million people will die. It depends on how fast the disease happens and over whelms the hospitals.

The vaccines may only last three months. We may have to take four vaccines a year. To get on a plane to Europe we may need to get a vaccine to board the plane. You can't predict how your body will react to this disease. I suggest you do all you can to avoid getting sick. I can't believe some of the dumb people on the planet: the mass beach goers, the college bar hoppers, the coronavirus parties, the indoor weddings, the non mask wearers in public spaces, the protestors, the political rallies, the movie theatres opening, the churches with indoor services, and people thinking they will open up schools. OMG! Kids are germ vectors. I feel public restrooms along highways are unfit to walk into. I hate the toilets aerosol the germs four feet up into the air. I believe this virus is depopulating the planet. All the dirty over crowded spaces, the elderly, the sick, and unlucky are disappearing.

The Earth has had it with the humans.
edit on 14-7-2020 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Oof... You need a bubble, my friend. I can see it being here for 7 years and kickstarting the end, but you're letting it take full control of your life. I hope you're 65 or older (albeit I hope you don't come down with it) and that's why you feel this way.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I hope those are gluten free. I know a few people that need some on their dinner plate.

No, not gluten free and not sustainably sourced either.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Fine don't wear a mask. But don't complain when a business policy requires you to wear a mask inside.

I disagree on that it's uncalled for. I think that it's very necessary to help limit the spread of the virus. But as we've seen in the Richard Rose example you are literally gambling with your life when you don't have to.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
My opinions since end of January after watching the Chinese news happen while I was sick with the common cold are still the same.

We all need face masks, everyone, everywhere, all the time.

Wash your hands, and hand sanitize hourly. Take a shower after being in public, and shower before bed. Do you want virus to rub off your hair onto your pillow and into your eyes, nose, or mouth? Only go out to public for essentials. I still haven't had a hair cut since last year from a professional person. Eating take out makes me nervous, eating indoors feels like suicide. I always disinfect wipe the table and menus down. I am appalled at: The Chinese who never apologized, the news stories nationally, what all the future Presidential candidates say, the arrogant doctors don't always get it right, and meat packing plants need to space their people out, with the doors and windows open. I feel the animals may have the virus from the humans that take care of them. Coronavirus in the dead raw meat. I believe this virus will be with us seven years, many hundred of thousands will die. Maybe a couple of million people will die. It depends on how fast the disease happens and over whelms the hospitals.

The vaccines may only last three months. We may have to take four vaccines a year. To get on a plane to Europe we may need to get a vaccine to board the plane. You can't predict how your body will react to this disease. I suggest you do all you can to avoid getting sick. I can't believe some of the dumb people on the planet: the mass beach goers, the college bar hoppers, the coronavirus parties, the indoor weddings, the non mask wearers in public spaces, the protestors, the political rallies, the movie theatres opening, the churches with indoor services, and people thinking they will open up schools. OMG! Kids are germ vectors. I feel public restrooms along highways are unfit to walk into. I hate the toilets aerosol the germs four feet up into the air. I believe this virus is depopulating the planet. All the dirty over crowded spaces, the elderly, the sick, and unlucky are disappearing.

The Earth has had it with the humans.

You definitely need to duct tape your windows and doors and never leave your house again, EVER. And please don't reproduce!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: LSU2018

Fine don't wear a mask. But don't complain when a business policy requires you to wear a mask inside.

I disagree on that it's uncalled for. I think that it's very necessary to help limit the spread of the virus. But as we've seen in the Richard Rose example you are literally gambling with your life when you don't have to.

You gamble the same odds every single day you drive your car and live your life normally. Car accident, drop dead of stroke or heart attack, piano falls on your head, struck by lightening, trip and fall and bust your head, fall off a cliff, stray bullet to the temple, hit by a bus or train, get caught in an antifa protest and so on.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

For that matter a meteor can fall out of the sky and hit you.

That argument has no merit.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Sure it does, we take risks living, what increased risk is there from COVID? VERY SMALL. Less than cancer, heart disease etc by a LONG SHOT. Less than many other risks we are willing to take every single day. You talk about gambling your life, gambling comes with odds. The odds are very low that any one of us will die from COVID.

www.investopedia.com...

edit on 14-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join