It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 106 days later, have you changed your mind?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Yes my opinion of covid-1984, has changed, covid-1984, is more dangerous to us politically, and appears to be ushering crazy, new mandates. Closing economies down, forcing mask mandates, outlawing gathering, but allowing riots. Ya right, don’t drink the kool aid. Wear your mask, social distance, but forcing economies to shut down, and telling people to hide in your home 🤦‍♂️. If you’re in the demographic that is susceptible to DEATH, stay home.

Close entire economies down, allow riots in city streets 🤦‍♂️. Bizzaro world folks bad politics at its finest.
edit on 14-7-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

No. Haven't changed my mind. Thinking Houston has though.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

It's not the dying that worries me. It's living and getting stuck with breathing, heart or cognitive issues. The odds of getting those is higher.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

It's not the dying that worries me. It's living and getting stuck with breathing, heart or cognitive issues. The odds of getting those is higher.

You seem to already have at least one of those issues, maybe you are asymptomatic. How would you know if your not? LOL
edit on 14-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think you should get tested as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To me, the bottomline is countries like the US or Brazil still have their economy destroyed just like the rest of us, with the difference that we don't have 138k deaths to mourn.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Obviously a million people will have said it by now but people can you please use your limited uh...command (now that's an ironic term) of language...and a limited very elementary command is all that it should require for you to see the difference...and stop letting stupid nuances here and there shape your view of this scam and dishonest mess being controlled all over...

Lesson to not be a thoughtless zombie and doom crier:
There are not a million new infections a day.
The US is not leading the world in infections and growing while all other countries have missed Corona goodbye.

First we will just force ourselves to pretend that any of this crap is real info...

Then just be smart and realize what is being said in the language they're careful to make true and insinuate without being liable in suits, that the NUMBER OF PEOPLE TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID 19 (and we know even that isn't possible)....better then....THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE TESTING POSITIVE FOR THE SUPPOSED MAGIC POST COVID SIGNALS THAT WE TRUST RANDOM COMPANIES AND GOVERNMENT REPRESENTSTIVES TELL US CAN BE TESTED AND WILL ONLY BE THERE IF CORONA 19 INFECTION IN BODY ARE INCREASING

Well no duh. If I tested everyone in Arizona for litmus tasting genes...even more simple for detatched earlobes...then I went door to door checking your lobes, every single day I would see that number rise. The news could say the number is still rising and it shows no sign of slowing down. If I hired there people to help then we could get four people's count per day. So instead of increasing by 59 per day today it went up 200! Now true or false (,its own kinda test. We could also just ask competent or complete moron) ....So true or false, competent or moron. Earlobes which are undetatched took a huge jump in cases today in fact, we have never seen such a steep increase. That means that it's a contagious trait right and people in AZ were four times more active this day than before? Or did more tests get performed meaning you know what also went up with the exact same frequency? Those testing negative for detatched lobes. Now...I am gonna tell my employees to also count pierced loves of any kind too. So we are not leading new infections m we lead the world in the number of people testing positive but you should under that continues with AND the same frequency of people who are not because no silly people we aren't catching a deadly disease which left the rest of the world....we own and held all tests that check for a related marker so we are testing more than ever and thus we get many more positive tests not nnew cases where Portugal didn't cure it they don't own the test though. So there are no new cases of people testing positive. Don't mean a million haven't done down with it just this week

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Whoops, Florida labs (multiple) "accidentally" report in 100% of tests done as positive.

lin ky

I don't know why anyone still believes ANY of the numbers reported. They've been proven wrong dozens of times just since March.
edit on 15-7-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

I guess copy and paste the link.

edit on Wed Jul 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Don't forget covid-Brave New World, either...

Or their evil child, Covid-Brave New World 1984.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Radiobuzz

Let me ask you this question, since you seem to know...

How many of those 138k deaths were actually covid? How many were as a result of pre-existing conditions made worse by what might otherwise have been easily shrugged off??

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Let me ask you this question, since you seem to know...

How many of those 138k deaths were actually covid? How many were as a result of pre-existing conditions made worse by what might otherwise have been easily shrugged off??

Why does it matter? Going by your logic, those people with pre-existing conditions wouldn't have died if they wouldn't get COVID. All I can tell you is that in my country we took measurements early (but not THAT early) and we don't even have 2k deaths.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Nope, 4+ months later and my resolve is the same.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trying to escape a virus as infectious as this is futile. Let it run its course. No reason to destroy our economy over it.

Amen Amen Amen !

We should put this on a bill board outside of congress.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Because, when someone with a pre-existing condition has died...in all too many cases, they've been reported as having died of covid only. Ignoring the pre-existing condition as, somehow, inconsequential. When it's anything but inconsequential.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
lmao....was that a serious question??

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How many of you actually know someone who has COVID-19? Or better yet someone who has died from it. Anyone? Anyone? It is so odd especially living in Florida that I do not actually know someone here. A few co-workers in NY but not here. No one in the family. I mean...it seemed so fake and contrived and controlling. I have said since the beginning that by the time it is over you will know a family member/close friend who contracts or dies from it. 1 in 10 who contract I think will die when the tally is over.

Our family of 5 did not leave the house since March 4th. We have seen family but our family we were seeing were not supposed to have gone anywhere either. Out back running around. No hugs. Silly but we felt safe. Delivered groceries. Wear a mask. All those things because my MIL is in her 80's. I thought we would get lucky. Till 3 days ago.

The thing to fear is not even COVID...it is the ignorance and fear of people who do not want to be labeled. I woke up with a few days sore throat. Went to my home office did not think a thing. As the day progressed I felt worse. Then later that afternoon my wife tells me my sister in law tested positive. I asked when and she said a few weeks back but did not tell anyone. I was floored.

She made the cake for her daughters party 2 weeks ago. We had 4 young kids who were family and 8-10 others at the party.We all thought we were good but because one person did not speak up i am now running a 101 fever, chills, no taste (numb tongue) and feel like hammered #. My son and I got tested today but will not know the results for 3-7 days they said on average. My wife and other 2 kids go tomorrow but are not showing any signs.

So, to those who think it is not real. It is. To those who think you can do it all right and be ok you are wrong.

Our government needs to find the proof this was a biological attack from US Progressives and the Chinese against the US to kill our CIC or at least kill his election chances.

Be SAFE!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Our government needs to find the proof this was a biological attack from US Progressives

Jeez, you had me till that delusional ramble..fever?

Anyway, I sincerely wish you and your family affected, a speedy recovery

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I had to add some conspiracy it is a conspiracy site, right? I am so pissed. We were so 'safe' and it was the selfishness of one person who will cause multiple people to get sick.

I really wanted to show this as a lesson more than anything. You can do everything right, and in the end, still step in dog#...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
All good man

Unfortunately it's the human equation that is hard to ..I dunno..control, for lack of a better word. And thats the problem, people get their backs up, look at all the anti mask hysteria. I don't have an issue wearing one, I probably don't do it enough though. Drove my mom and her husband to the hospital today, he had surgery scheduled. I have decided to make a bit more effort with the mask, it to protect people like her and him.

Heal up soon

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I haven't really changed my mind, but I do question everything around Covid19 more then ever now. I've been living in an isolated area for years so the lock down we had over here didn't bother me that much, in fact, my life at home didn't change much at all. All the fear I felt was based on what I heard on the news and what I read on the Internet. I know of 3 people who tested positive but didn't get sick and one family with a suspected infection who got mild flu like symptoms. I know of no one who died or got critically ill, except for the faces on the tv and online. So yes, that makes me question.

A client of mine is a bio-chemicus, his job during the first outbreak was to track the mutations of the virus in my country. He is a trust worthy guy to me, so he says he's been looking at the virus every single day, the virus itself is very real and I believe him.
Another friend of mine is a Belgium doctor who works for a US company, he does research for them, covid related, but I don't have the exact details. The last months I only had contact with him online. During all the quarantines and lock downs, he was sent to all parts of the world in a private company plane to the places with large outbreaks. The last month however he started telling me things like how he sent in the same samples to different labs for testing and one of he labs always gave him positive results, while other labs said the samples were negative. So he started sending in fake samples which also came back positive from certain labs. I'm starting to see same like stories from all over the world the last week.
That is what makes me question everything that is going on around the virus, I'm starting to believe that this pandemic is being milked and made to seem worse then it is, I just don't know why. It's not only about US or EU politics only, I think it's deeper than all the political turmoil we see at the surface...

Another thing that worries me: As I said above, the isolation doesn't bother me and a second lock down wouldn't bother me or my family either. But what I do see around me, in clients, friends and family members who are used to having many social contacts is that they are literally starting to loose their minds! They are scared and some even psychotic, their mental health is seriously decreasing.
That is the result of the virus that I fear the most, especially now that we are going into the second wave over here in Belgium.
Our daily cases doubled again these last days, suddenly everyone is wearing a mask even on the street, people becoming more scared since they say a second wave could be worse then the first one, scared for a 3rd wave that will probably come together with the annual flu next winter.

Covid19 is a real virus, but in my immediate environment I only see the mental results of it in people, not 'death and destruction' .
As I'm writing this I can honestly say I feel scared, maybe even more now then back in January when I heard of the virus for the first time. But I'm more afraid for what the world will look like when this is over, a collapse of the economy and society,... the aftermath of the virus, not so much for the virus itself.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The virus and the socioeconomic associations are panning out exactly how I expected them to even back in December/January, and if what you're friends have stated, it just further corroborates some of my opinions.

The virus is real.
The virus is not a hoax.
The virus has become politicized.
That is not a falsity.

I'm expecting things to be relatively normalized by this time next year.

There will probably be people still wearing masks, but I don't think it will be mandatory. I don't necessarily think the vaccines will be mandatory, but as for Belgium, I honestly don't know.

That being said. It seems like you're pretty well off as far as being able to provide for yourself, and you don't live in a city, so I think you'll be fine. I wish the best for you and your friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join