It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 106 days later, have you changed your mind?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

It will effect you even if you never get it.

It already has. Everyone. Certainly in the US anyway, and just about every other civilized country on the planet.

Entire economies have been laid to waste. Entire industries have been decimated. Billions of people have been touched by this scourge in some fashion.

I'd just like to meet the "Dr. Evil" character who is sitting back somewhere in the shadows, snickering, at how successful his little social experiment really was...so I can separate him from his head!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
...and the over-reach by over-zealous govt. assholes continues.

How in the Hell is this right??

Ankle monitors?? Really?? To call this draconian overreach would be, well, just about right.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
posting this here, mainly to vent it out of my system. Have I changed my mind again two weeks after my last post in this thread? yes!
why?

Well, I live in the province of Antwerp, which is Belgiums corona hot spot right now.
We are in a 'social lockdown' and have to live with more and more restrictions every day... we have to wear a mask in public, everything is canceled and we even have a curfew now! Alcohol sales are forbidden after 11pm, etc
Police is patrolling, fining people immediately (big fines!)

When you want to drive through my town you are warned to drive straight trough, never stop or get out of the car until you get out of the red zone!

Do you know how many infected people there are in my town? 14

How does that sound right ???

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Welcome to the #e show.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join