It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One reason Florida is spiking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Had my dad die about year and half ago. Mom passed away about 3 years before him. Both killed by the local hospital.

People die everyday, dont need the rona for that!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

And UV light ( the sun ) has shown to be an effective vitamin D supplement we all need who knew. Guess where you get lots of that and fresh air...... the beach.

CoNViD FACTS

SaneThinking

Exactly. Various studies show a connection between Covid and vitamin D deficiencies. Studies also show the virus has a shorter life/infectious rates outside in direct sunlight/UV. So CDC wants everyone locked down inside as much as possible? Wonder why.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

What a "maks"? LoL

Masks retard the spread of the disease in people who don't know they have the virus, that's a fact.

Nobody suggesting "masks" stop the spread of the COVID 19 pathogen, but they can help slow the spread as anyone with an ounce of common sense can appreciate.

As to any perceived infringement where civil liberties are concerned, COVID 19 is a public health concern which somewhat supersedes any infringement of illusory freedoms.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
its a gamble.
but 99% of the people who get it get no symptoms.
and 1% of 1% who get, get way sick.

so the odds are sort of worth it, to get it, not get sick, get herd immunity, and go party at the beach.

my dad is in his 70s, he got it.
hes aok.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol, slowing the spread makes it worse. It needs to run its course. And it's only a health risk to those whose health is already at risk .

Retarded or not I will not wear a mask. And you can go suck a big hairy one too.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

It's not a game of spin the bottle i would wish to play if i were a pensioner anywhere around 70 or above.

Especially if they happen to have any underlying health concerns.

Which quite a few will most lightly already have if they managed to make it into there 70s just down to lifestyle choice and the toll the world takes.

Glad you Dad made it through the whole all the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

I also wonder how many cases are presented through contact tracing?

People that previously could never had gotten a test because they are asymptomatic???

All these new cases sure help keep fear going.
We're not getting all the facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
its a gamble.
but 99% of the people who get it get no symptoms.
and 1% of 1% who get, get way sick.

so the odds are sort of worth it, to get it, not get sick, get herd immunity, and go party at the beach.

my dad is in his 70s, he got it.
hes aok.

Turns out you can just make numbers up!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I like the idea of herd immunity. But after you beat this virus they are saying in 3 months you lose your antibodys.

So a vaccine like they say we need to really reopen is pointless. First you have to hope they get the right strain/mutation that you may encounter and then you would need a vaccine every 3 months.

I just cant help but think it's all BS for big pharma to cash in big time.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Slowing the spread enables your health care facilities to cope with the demand placed upon them.

COVID 19 has killed plenty of people of all ages and also people who were perfectly healthy, thats a fact.

I won't be sucking anything son. LoL

Probably best to leave the profanity at the door if you wish to have a reasonable discussion, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I think, screw every one that is scared people are not wearing masks.

Have had a couple times now some prick wanted to make a big deal about me not wearing one. They only get one warning to find someone else cause I sure as hell ain't the one.
edit on 11-7-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

once you get use to following the government's orders on masks and staying home, they will go for more freedoms.

Be happy there are people out there fighting for our freedoms, fighting the government legally for the time being.

But when civil war starts there will be lots if us fighting for your rights and freedoms too.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Fear is rather a natural reaction to something that can kill you that you cannot see dont you think?

Plenty of people are wearing masks all across the globe where applicable.

Even Trump wears a mask now and again, or so he claims.

Like i said under the correct circumstance masks can and have helped prevent the spread of the COVID 19 pathogen.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Technically the people are fighting a pathogen, not the government.

And that pathogen don't understand anything about our illusory notions of what constitutes freedom.

I'll be happy when the R rate is well below 1 in all our respective nations or a viable treatment or vaccine is found or created.

If there is a civil war of any sort it will be more than just COVID 19 that's responsible, personally i hope cooler heads prevail.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The government forcing people to wear masks is BS. If they really cared about our health they would ban half the poisons they put in our food. They would completely ban tobacco products.

Heart disease kills 600-700 thousand people every year! Where is the uproar from the government there?

Its all political and all About stealing our freedoms!
edit on 11-7-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Same thing here in Hillsborough county. Even with the county-wide mask order, most of the younger people still aren't wearing one. It's a damn shame. If everyone would just suck it up and wear a mask for a few weeks this thing could be over.

That's what they said the first time, until the next time. Don't you remember?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

There will never be a vaccine for it. Antibodys are good for about 3 months. I imagine they will charge your insurance if you have it a large sum. And this will be 3 or 4 times a year you will need it.

And then there is a good chance just like the flu vaccines might not even match the virus you come into contact with. It's a damn joke and I'm not laughing!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

They are not asking you to remove an arm or limb but simply to follow common sense, stick to the social distancing rules, and wear a mask where appropriate.

I don't disagree as to tobacco products or the crap placed in our foodstuffs but that seems to be another matter.

Nobody stealing your freedom as far as i can determine, just COVID 19 stealing life.

Like i said its a public health concern and not much to do with freedom.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

alternately, if no one would wear a mask and just live their life, in a few weeks this would all be over. For good. Permanently. No more worrying about outbreaks.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you, sorry.

I'm also done posting on this thread, have a good day andy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join