It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I do have a garden but nothing to brag about, lol. Lots of hostas, peonies, clamatis. Now that the warm weather is here I’m growing herbs on my back deck. I also planted some carrots, green beans and tomatoes with my grandkids...we’ll see how they turn out....I’m not optimistic lol.

Once you have those procedures on legs will your pain improve? It’s hard being in such pain I can imagine, will you have to stay over night in the hospital?

I get most of fresh cutflowers from Costco...my newest addiction.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Don't do this in the wild. These are poisonous if they feel threatened.

Cute when they are used to us.

Not allowed as pets. Too dangerous

P

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Scully20

I'll know more on Wednesday about my legs. As for pain, I have spinal stenosis and that pain will never go away. Also have arthritis all over the place, so that too sucks.

Your garden sounds beautiful! I have peonies in the yard, great big pink ones! One of my favorite flowers. There are also roses that climb through the fence from my neighbor's yard. These are great when you gather some and hang them upside down to dry. They retain their color and you can tie a pretty ribbon to hang them anywhere, or put in vases. I used to have vases of fresh roses and some with dried.

Let me know how your herbs and veggies come out.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Awww, so sweet! What do you mean they are poisonous? What??

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE WHEREVER YOU ARE!

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Where that Scottish warrior been hangin out lately?

It's Friday night and...

In the land down under, the Platypus (male only?) delivers venom from a spur on the hind foot. It is not lethal to humans, but the pain is so excruciating that the victim may be incapacitated...or so I've heard. In the States the only place I seen one is at the San Diego Zoo.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETM!
Good to see you!
Our Scottish friend seems to be missing in action. Though...I think I saw him in the wine/booze cellar drinking our fine whisky the other day. I was going to talk to him, but he seemed to be having a grand old time by himself and I didn't want to disturb him. lol

I had no idea that the platypus could deliver venom. Wow! I learn something new every day. I thought Pheonix was pulling my leg.

How have you been?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey there Skiddy! Absolutely love the pic and meme!
I watched the Labyrinth numerous times. Have you seen it?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I've seen it more times that I can count. It's a great movie.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

A long time since I saw that !
A long time since Bowie died too, I guess.

Slow in here ... Did you know that people living in New York, can not be buried in California ??

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yes. They're still living.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good Day Gentlemen and anyone who may be lurking!

Had a couple of Doctor's appointments lately. In a couple of weeks I'll start having some veins glued in my legs. Sounds weird I know, but they aren't working right. That should eventually bring the swelling down in my feet and legs and reduce the pain. The procedures will be done in the Doctor's office so I won't have to go into the hospital which is a big relief.

They changed one of Mark's appointments about being on a kidney transplant list. More news in the future about that.
I've had a lot on my mind so I have been missing.

Rather disappointed that hardly anyone visits anymore, but the Shed must live on. Raise your swords high my friends. Be the wonderful warriors that you are, know that whatever is happening around the world, we are all in tis together. Know that you are loved by a whimsical Elf in a far off land of magic and wonder.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

TGIF! Time sure does fly by. I think time is moving faster or I'm getting older. Nah, time is moving faster.
I've heard this is a good (Russian fantasy) movie, possibly right up your dragon alley.😎

I Am Dragon

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hiya ETM!
I saw that movie and it was awesome! Hope someone else decides to watch it.

I've been listening to some old music. A trip down memory lane.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Great to hear! I have it cued up for this weekend.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join