It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been waiting for the New World Order? Well here it is!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
New world order? I'll take the fish and chips.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes it is very in your face..

This is an excerpt taken from an article discussing the reopening of Connecticut.

State officials reported Thursday that the Department of Economic and Community Development is going to release a how-to guide no later than Monday.

We realize it is a new world order. The rules can be daunting, but this how-to guide I think is going to be really helpful,” said David Lehman, the commissioner of DECD.

www.mycitizensnews.net...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Agreed. It's coming. The hidden gem in there is when he says "4th and 5th industrial revolution"
whats is that you ask? Technocrat Opsid technology? Hmmmm

around 11:00 gets interesting

your mind on a server?

Optogenitics- can be inserted via virus!

on a side note-- I have Always wanted to talk to animals! I have gotten some stuff from them but I am not consistent. It would be wonderful for most of them though, if we were able to rewild the planet to some degree.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
People have been talking forever about agenda 21 and 30 they are not secrets, they go by the names NWO and Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.

They have announced their intentions from the start openly at the UN.
sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

They list things most would agree with but most also don't think about how they will make this come about. They don't openly express the number of humans that need to be removed for this to work as they plan either.

They also have shown and said there is a timeline they wish to keep to complete all of the things they insiste on having in THEIR NWO.

The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which we are announcing today demonstrate the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda.
They seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete what these did not achieve. They seek to realize the human rights of all and to achieve gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls. They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development: the economic, social and environmental.
The Goals and targets will stimulate action over the next fifteen years in areas of critical importance for humanity and the planet:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not a secret.

DECLARATION
Introduction
1. We, the Heads of State and Government and High Representatives, meeting at the United Nations Headquarters in New York from 25-27 September 2015 as the Organization celebrates its seventieth anniversary, have decided today on new global Sustainable Development Goals.
2. On behalf of the peoples we serve, we have adopted a historic decision on a comprehensive, far-reaching and people-centred set of universal and transformative Goals and targets.We commit ourselves to working tirelessly for the full implementation of this Agenda by 2030.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
NO SECRET

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Failed...to many to list failures.

12.4 By 2020, achieve the environmentally sound management of chemicals and all wastes throughout their life cycle, in accordance with agreed international frameworks, and significantly reduce their release to air, water and soil in order to minimize their adverse impacts on human health and the environment

14.4 By 2020, effectively regulate harvesting and end overfishing, illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing and destructive fishing practices and implement science-based management plans, in order to restore fish stocks in the shortest time feasible, at least to levels that can produce maximum sustainable yield as determined by their biological characteristics
14.5 By 2020, conserve at least 10 percent of coastal and marine areas, consistent with national and international law and based on the best available scientific information
14.6 By 2020, prohibit certain forms of fisheries subsidies which contribute to overcapacity and overfishing, eliminate subsidies that contribute to illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing and refrain from introducing new such subsidies, recognizing that appropriate and effective special and differential treatment for developing and least developed countries should be an integral part of the World Trade Organization fisheries subsidies negotiation

15.1 By 2020, ensure the conservation, restoration and sustainable use of terrestrial and inland freshwater ecosystems and their services, in particular forests, wetlands, mountains and drylands, in line with obligations under international agreements
15.2 By 2020, promote the implementation of sustainable management of all types of forests, halt deforestation, restore degraded forests and substantially increase afforestation and reforestation globally

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Also under the sustainable development plan..
Composting humans
If you watch the Kate Raworth (Ted talk) clip above, she talks about the waste of one product (you and me) becoming food for the next. If you read between the lines, it's not hard to see Matrix, Soylent Green and Cloud Atlas undertones in there.

Maybe I've just spent too much time on ATS? Lets hope

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

🤣 Watched that this morning for 1st time in yrs

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't disagree with everything on their agenda; overfishing is a real problem and the majority of the world gets it's protein from seafood. Of course the rainforests should be preserved and people should have equality under the law. No brainers but their consistent abuse of words like Equity, fairness, sustainable blah blah are just words that make bad practices sound reasonable. Humanity is facing it's share of problems i don't argue that but HOW we address the issues at hand is where real democracy and use of the internet should be the method for addressing them. Those closest to the problems usually have the best information and ideas, let's listen to them first and not look at everything as engineering issues that can be solved on a computer simulation.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Honestly I think a part of the picture they don't just say, is there has to be many many less People for it all to happen.

Probably like step one.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Depopulation is the unspoken agenda that would instantly turn people away.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So the UN NWO project was founded in 2008,
with Happytalism central to the agenda. and it took until 2012 to get the first world Happy Day sponsored by the UN - and until 2020 to have me hear about any of it.

I don't think the crew in PR have been trying too hard have they?

So why do I hear now? Is it anything to do with Trump going for re-election?

I mean, given he pulled away from WHO, what support will he get for canning the UN given the ammunition the Happy Pill People have laid at his feet?

All the same, I wish I had the front to pitch the NWO to the UN.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have mentioned it in a few of my postings elsewhere, but when you view the big picture from an objective and emotionless perspective, the solution to most of the world problems, which are human problems basically, a reduction in the earth's human presence really does solve the issues. Of course, that fact does not make it a happy solution for all those who have to disappear off the face of the planet to bring it about. Clearly, everything happening right now, and it is just the beginning of it, is the preparation stage of the multi-phased human cull.

We are being placed into a mandatory social limbo. A social void, breaking inter-relational chains of friendship and connected bonds of discourse. This is to habituate us all to loss of species bonding in terms of psychology, rather like the Eloi in H.G. Wells' The Time Machine. The Eloi are an ineffectual race of beings, emotionless to the plight and suffering of others, and to some extent, that is how they want us to be. What they don't want us doing is reacting to things in an individualistic and emotional manner, but to get us there, is going to take time and severe control. Phased periods of social distancing is one way to go about it. They want us thinking that as long as bad fortune doesn't affect us personally, things are okay. As long as we submit and comply, we learn like Pavlovian dogs that we remain unaffected, and are even rewarded for it. It is the euthanizing of our humanity before they physically euthanize us physically.

To see the big picture, you have to view it discompassionately and utterly objectively.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just read his Wiki page and now I want to ..

slap the man muffin/boy biscuit/douche donut

off the top of some a-hole from Portland's stupid head..

he's the last POS we need right now..Jebus krist folks..

I give up..

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

of course the united nations is involved. You may want to look into Lucis Trust and the policies they are ditching out. (They aren't that different than the policies the left are pushing out. If anything they are under the U.N's influence. )

You may want to watch this documentary(It covers the United Nations, Lucis Trust, the Jesuits and... amongst other topics:

Lucifer Decoded Part 7: A New World Order

The United Nations is one of the tentacles of the NWO.
edit on rd2020000000Saturdayrd000000Sat, 23 May 2020 07:35:50 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 23 May 2020 07:35:50 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

The only overcrowding that's taking place is in cities. The only food crises we have is due in major part by food mismanagement. Countries that have higher rates of starvation tend to export more food than they take in.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That's why I titled that thread back at the start of this fake crisis "Welcome to the NWO my fellow MSM Zombies".

It was my way of greeting everyone at the doorway to reality.

100% ✓

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I just read his Wiki page and now I want to ..

slap the man muffin/boy biscuit/douche donut

off the top of some a-hole from Portland's stupid head..

he's the last POS we need right now..Jebus krist folks..

I give up..

Hmmm they just deleted his wiki page.
Strange...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hmmm they just deleted his wiki page.
Strange...

Steve Erkel voice:
"Did I do that?"
edit on 24-5-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join